Thread: HAVE UNIQUE SITUATION WHERE I'M LOOKING FOR 2 PPL FOR ROOM WEEKEND 1

Post HAVE UNIQUE SITUATION WHERE I'M LOOKING FOR 2 PPL FOR ROOM WEEKEND 1

Hi Everyone! We have a really nice laid back guy who has been staying with us, but this year, his friends bailed on him! He's very laid back, never here, but is looking for a couple of ppl to share the room. We are in Old Town La Quinta, serve coffee, juices and flavored muffins with some fruit in the mornings. The room has it's own attached bath. It has twin beds and is a VERY large room. It can handle more than 2 ppl. If you would like pics, I will gladly send you some. It's in a beautiful home and great part of town. The cost, if there is 2 of you, would be $400.00. His share is $200.00. Sounds odd, but hey, it's Coachella! Give me a call or text at 760-702-4854 if interested. Thanks, and again, HAPPY COACHELLA!

Default Re: HAVE UNIQUE SITUATION WHERE I'M LOOKING FOR 2 PPL FOR ROOM WEEKEND 1

Dang, Dante is all by himself in the room? That blows, if only I was going this year
    | Sonic Mania 8/14 | Summer Sonic Tokyo 8/15 | Hostess Club w/ Thom Yorke's Tomorrow's Modern Boxes, Spiritualized, Jon Hopkins, Matthew Herbert, etc 8/15 | Danny Howells @ It'll Do 10/17

Default Re: HAVE UNIQUE SITUATION WHERE I'M LOOKING FOR 2 PPL FOR ROOM WEEKEND 1

He Is by himself. Why couldn't it work out like with you last year? Fingers crossed. If ppl knew how he was, I don't think we'd have a problem at all!

Quote Originally Posted by daveanddebbie View Post
    He Is by himself. Why couldn't it work out like with you last year? Fingers crossed. If ppl knew how he was, I don't think we'd have a problem at all!
    No kidding! But don't fret though, there's still a month left and if we remember it was around this time when it worked out with myself and Dante as well. There's always people needing a place at the last minute and this is obviously so much better than getting a hotel or camping at the Polo Fields!!

For all the boardies here, Dante = golfwang on the boards so he's legit folks
    | Sonic Mania 8/14 | Summer Sonic Tokyo 8/15 | Hostess Club w/ Thom Yorke's Tomorrow's Modern Boxes, Spiritualized, Jon Hopkins, Matthew Herbert, etc 8/15 | Danny Howells @ It'll Do 10/17

Room has been rented! Thanks and HAPPY COACHELLA!