Grief is hardly the word. I am livid. I am a professional and meet with clients regularly, my appearance is very important. I called your store on Monday to see about getting replacement frames when mine broke. And it took until THURSDAY AFTERNOON for you idiots to tell me you couldn't get them for me. That's 3 full days when I could have been pursuing frames from another vendor. Never once did you all call me to give me an update; I had to keep calling you guys to get any feedback. Even today, I called at 11:20, talked to some woman who told me they would call the manufacturer and find out where the order was and that she would call me back.. AND THEN SHE NEVER DID. I had to call back to find out what the hell was going on. This is, I swear to God, the rudest, least caring, most inept customer service that I have experienced in years. You all should go home tonight and be ashamed of your ability to do any kind of customer work and all of you consider tendering your resignations.
I am posting negative reviews on every website I can find, and I intend to call Dr C**** and telling him what I think of the retail operations. I have enjoyed being a patient of Dr C****'s for a number of years but now I am looking for a new optometrist -- I have no intention of ever doing business with you hapless retards ever again.
In case you are still in denial, let's review the chronology, shall we?
1. I call your office about 5:15 Monday afternoon to say that my glasses are broken and that I need replacement frames ASAP. I said I was unconcerned about the warranty or about the money, but that time was of paramount importance. 20-20s response was "we'll have to put the order in in the morning" because it was after 5.
2. I heard nothing from 20-20 and finally called to ask what was going on on Tuesday afternoon. I was told "we're still waiting for the rep to call us back". I re-emphasized, again, the urgent nature of my request -- and that I was willing to pay whatever it would take to get this taken care of -- just get it done. I also said that I could find the frames on the internet, order them myself, and just bring them in to get the lenses swapped out if that would be faster. Instead, I was told that you all would speak with the manufacturer directly and get this taken care of.
3. Later Tuesday I got a call saying the order was being placed and that you needed my credit card number before you would make the order. I gave it to you even though the price was quite a bit higher than what I saw on the internet. I just wanted to get this done and fast. However, by this time it was so late in the day on Tuesday, you said you may not get the glasses on Wednesday and it might slip til Thursday morning (keep in mind that I initially tried to get this done on Monday, so it's not my fault that it was "too late in the day" on Tuesday).
4. I hear nothing from you on Wednesday.
5. I hear nothing from you on Thursday. Finally, at 11:20, I call on my own initiative to ask what the hell is going on. At this point I am expecting to come into your offices to get my lenses swapped out any minute. Instead, I talked to some woman who said "let us call you back in a little bit, we are pursuing this with the manufacturer right now." I then went on to inform the woman that the incompentent bumbling of your office was making me one very upset customer and that I really was counting on them to rectify my problem for me rather than making it worse.
6. More than two hours pass and, incredibly, would you believe it -- no one calls me back! Finally I call you guys, again, and am immediately told that I can get a refund. GET A REFUND? what the hell?!?!? the whole week I have been telling you people that time was of the essence and then you people fart around for days and then tell me you can't help me? On what planet is that acceptable? It's slipshod, incompetent, bumbling, idiotic customer service is what it is. And I'm gonna shout it to the world brother.
To top this all off, now, apparently you monkeys have ALREADY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD for the frames you were never able to provide to me, and you need me to CALL YOU BACK so I can get a refund? What a bunch of retards you people are. It's a wonder you can even brush your own teeth.
My family and I have been regular clients of your offices for years. My daughters' contacts, my glasses and eye exams. We are all going to find another provider. It's a real shame, because I was a satisfied customer until this week. I was willing and able to pay higher prices for your services. I liked doing business with a F****** operation. If only the respect I showed you would have been returned.