Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 2 Decemberists tickets - Greek 8/12

  1. #1
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,630

    Default 2 Decemberists tickets - Greek 8/12

    2 tickets for this Friday's Decemberists show (8/12 Greek Theater). Pit tickets, face value, $55 each.

    My friend was coming down from SF for this show but ended up getting free OSL tickets thru his job. If you only want 1, that's cool cuz if these don't sell i guess i'm going to the show also. Please PM, can meet you in LA any night this week, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    5/1 Sleater Kinney @Palladium - 5/15 PsychoCA @ Observatory - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent - 5/18 Tanlines @Echoplex - 5/31 Courtney Barnett @Roxy

  2. #2
    butt hurt TheRotten42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,202

    Default Re: 2 Decemberists tickets - Greek 8/12

    Would you be willing to trade for a set of seat tickets in section B
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

  3. #3

    Default Re: 2 Decemberists tickets - Greek 8/12

    Dammit, I wish I still had Friday off!!

    e a t s l e e p w o r k c o a c h e l l a

  4. #4
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,630

    Default Re: 2 Decemberists tickets - Greek 8/12

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRotten42 View Post
    Would you be willing to trade for a set of seat tickets in section B
    No, sorry. if i don't sell them, i'm going to the show myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    5/1 Sleater Kinney @Palladium - 5/15 PsychoCA @ Observatory - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent - 5/18 Tanlines @Echoplex - 5/31 Courtney Barnett @Roxy

  5. #5
    butt hurt TheRotten42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,202

    Default Re: 2 Decemberists tickets - Greek 8/12

    No worries, just thought I'd ask. If you end up going solo hit us up if you want to hang out, we'll be having some drinks and smokes before the show most likely
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Similar Threads

  1. 2 Decemberists (Greek, 8/12/11) for TRADE
    By blazin in forum Passes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 09:08 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 10:01 PM
  3. Wanted: 2 Phoenix Tickets @ The Greek
    By lowlifegalaxy in forum Passes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 04:54 PM
  4. For sale: 3 Garden Tickets, Decemberists w/LA Philharmonic
    By Neutral Milk Hotel in forum Passes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 11:41 PM
  5. Decemberists tickets
    By momof5 in forum Passes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •