Thread: SELLING Wkd 1 - FACE VALUE - 2 VIP tickets - Valley Music Travel pkg -La Quinta Hotel

Cool SELLING Wkd 1 - FACE VALUE - 2 VIP tickets - Valley Music Travel pkg -La Quinta Hotel

Hi there! I purchased a Valley Music Travel package for 2 VIP tickets (for 2 people), 3 nights accommodation at La Quinta for weekend One. I can't go anymore bc of work commitments and will be out of town. Selling at face value.

Included in this now SOLD OUT package is:

•2 VIP tickets to Weekend 1;
    •3 nights accommodation (incl hotel taxes) at La Quinta Resort & Club, which is the closest hotel to the festival, only 5 miles away.

THE HOTEL - The town La Quinta was named after this legendary resort, which has hosted vacationing Hollywood celebrities since opening in 1926 and is located in the heart of the Coachella Valley. With 41 pools, 5 distinguished restaurants, 23 beautiful tennis courts and award-winning spa, Spa La Quinta, staying at this resort is an experience in itself. La Quinta was awarded Trip Advisor’s 2013 Certificate of Excellence.

•* Travel package tickets and shuttle passes will be available for pick up at the hotel upon your arrival, upon presentation of the travel package receipt and ID.
    •* Hotel Accommodation - include (3) three nights (Friday, Saturday and Sunday - weekend one).
    •* Name changes are available are will be arranged as soon as payment has been made.

Payment can be made via Paypal or direct deposit.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries or would like further information!

I paid - Order Total: $5,135.00

Thanks!!
    Last edited by nadinerajabi; 01-05-2018 at 05:00 PM. Reason: adding more info to post