Moogfest 2014 Expands to Five-Days, Exploring the Synthesis of Technology, Art and Music
YOUR EXCLUSIVE CHANCE TO PURCHASE $99 PRE-SALE PASSES TO MOOGFEST 2014. GRAB YOURS HERE FOR 5 DAYS OF NEXT LEVEL PROGRAMMING BEFORE THEY ARE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC AT REG. PRICE.
April 23-27, 2014 // Asheville, NC // Moogfest.com
Moogfest, established in 2004 to celebrate Bob Moog’s legacy of innovation, creativity, and collaboration, is expanding in 2014 from a three-day, multi-stage music festival to a five-day event dedicated to the convergence of technology, art and music. The extended festival will not only include 5 days of landmark musical performances, but also an innovation conference, an electronic instrument “pop-up shop,” and daytime conference programming with mind-expanding futurists, artists and innovators, extending far beyond the scope of a typical music festival.
As a thank you for being a supporter of Moogfest and a participant in the Moogfest.com mailing list, we are offering
you the chance to purchase a $99 pass to MOOGFEST 2014.
Your $99 Moogfest Pass Gives You:
• 5 evenings of landmark musical performances by new trailblazers, early pioneers of electronic music, and major headliners in over ten venues across the city, including arena concerts, experimental performances, and new music showcases
• 5 days of new media art installations and interactive technology experiences/exhibitions
• 5 days of stimulating talks, experimental exhibitions, and film screenings with futurist thinkers, inventors, entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, artists, and musicians
• Synth building workshops and other interactive education
• An open source hardware hackathon
To grab a Moogfest 2014 Pass for $99 click HERE …quickly.
There are a limited number of $99 passes available so act fast. We truly thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you at Moogfest 2014.
Good things happen to those that sign up for the Moogfest Mailing List!
Read more at the brand new MOOGFEST.COM