Thread: Incredible experience, going back next year

Default Incredible experience, going back next year

This was my first time ever at Coachella and it was pretty cool to go to. My friends and I were saving all our money from almost all 2015. There were lots of people all around. And I do admit, we got lucky being able to even attend. Definitely, we had to share a shuttle to lax to save money and fight to S.D, we booked two services right from the web page because we couldn't use the Coachella shuttle.

We were 4 friends and my sister. You know, we were that group of friends with which you probably could go crazy with.

Venue had a good portion that looked like a fairground and there were booths galore setup. The VIP section for drinking was beautifully set up. The food selections nearby the rose garden were definitely more delicious than what I saw at the food stands. It was around $15 for a plate of something which was REALLY GOOD. Apparently, all the food places are sampled to make sure they are good for the VIP section.

Cell phone service was decent right in the middle of the venue. Usually, majority of places would not have cell phone service at all. But I had the worst one - T-mobile who did not put any money into Coachella or if they did it was probably very little.

The people were fun and friendly and just wanted to have a great time. Even the workers were always high fiving us when we walked it. It was an experience I'm surprised I never tried sooner.

Tips:
    - If you're camping, bring baby wipes. I heard lines for showers can take a really long time
    - Bring a Camelbak if you have one. So much better than having to carry a water bottle around.
    - Go to the 21+ area and go to the porta-potties there. Normally they are a lot cleaner and barely used.
    - There are fancy portapotties if you walk all the way to the back by the Sahara tent
    - Bring a light jacket and leave it in a locker if your group has one. It can get chilly at night
    - Bring sunblock. You're in the middle of the desert pretty much.

Default Re: Incredible experience, going back next year

I forgot... **Make sure you go with friends that you could go crazy with and party/dance along with!!!!

Default Re: Incredible experience, going back next year

delete this thread