View Poll Results: Do You want KOL to cancel?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Please!

34 42.50%
  • No, It's one of the reasons I'm going to Coachella in the first place

9 11.25%
  • I really could not care less. I'll be Boppin my head to the Chemical bros.

37 46.25%

Thread: Do you or do you not want Kings of leon to cancel their appearance at coachella?

Default Do you or do you not want Kings of leon to cancel their appearance at coachella?

Well here it goes....

Default Re: Do you or do you not want Kings of leon to cancel their appearance at coachella?

was that RAGER that voted no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Sometimes you just reach that level where the only thing that makes sense is to get buck naked.

Default Re: Do you or do you not want Kings of leon to cancel their appearance at coachella?

nah that was me. Kings of Leon isnt one of the reasons i am going to Coachella, but i do want to see them. unless they are playing at the same time as the chems.

Then you clearly did not read the choices.

You chose "It's one of the reasons I'm going to Coachella" and then said "Kings of Leon isnt one of the reasons i am going to Coachella"

And you didn't choose "I'll be Boppin my head to the Chemical bros" and then said "unless they are playing at the same time as the chems."
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

its called space, dude-and we're goin there

Yea i may have formulated that question wrong, it just occured to me that most people who listen to KOL wouldnt be the usual suspects at coachella and therefore they are a seperate category, then again I might be wrong.

why would you want them to cancel? it's not going to change the attendance at all at this point, all it's going to do is draw away some people (presumably, maybe irrationally, not the kind of people you'd want to hang out with anyways) from wherever you want to be, making it less crowded at the chem bros.

well there is no simple "no" answer so i went with that. it was the closest option.

Mesa, Az, Amsterdam and Antwerp when I can!

Some of their music is pretty good, but in all honestly it sounds like so many of the other not so well known bands playing this year. Which drops them to the bottom half of my list of acts to see.

But they are still way above Kayne West!
    99, 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11,12,13, 14, 15, 16
    Dancing In The Desert and Loving Every Minute of Coachella!

Check out my Coachella pictures at Flickr.com under AJVaughn.com. Other art work there also!
    There are multiple Coachella sets from previous years on Flickr if you follow the link below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanjvaughn/sets

I really wonder though how large the crowd will be for KOL, smallest turnout for the mainstage ever?

I like kings of leon like 3 years ago now i could care less, i know there going to play most of the shit i dont care to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairyhenderson View Post
    I really wonder though how large the crowd will be for KOL, smallest turnout for the mainstage ever?
    Maybe you should make a poll about it. You know, science and data and shit.

4/15: Tama Sumo @ Seattle
    4/25: Rolling Coastal Blackout Fever, Sloucher @ The Crocodile
    4/27-30: Stagecoach
    5/16: Mount Kimbie @ Neumo's
    5/25-27: Sasquatch

Quote Originally Posted by Hairyhenderson View Post
    i could be wrong but the smallest crowd at the main stage for a headliner i've seen was for Jack Johnson in 08

I had to choose the second option even though they really aren't one of the reasons I'm going this year. It's just that I can't imagine actively wanting someone to cancel. Worst case scenario they keep the other areas less crowded. Especially in Kings of Leon's case, assuming there is a Chem Bros conflict, I imagine if they cancel Chem Bros will be crowded as fuck.

I have a feeling I'll end up seeing them, actually... Might go see Crystal Castles/Flogging Molly or whatever's in Mojive instead, though.