Thread: SOLO FOR WEEKEND 2 :(

Exclamation SOLO FOR WEEKEND 2 :(

This is my first Coachella experience and my "friends" bailed. Im flying in from Indiana. I'm 21 & I still want to attend. I want the full experience so id be willing to room, etc. Im pretty frustrated and time is running out!

Default Re: SOLO FOR WEEKEND 2 :(

I can vouch that this chick is pretty hot.
    ACDC, Steely Dan, Tame Impala, Alabama Shakes, Flying Lotus, Porter Robinson, Squarepusher, Action Bronson, Cloud Nothings, Sylvan Esso
    Alt J, SBTRKT, Tyler, Swans, St paul, Cashmere Cat, Until the Ribbon Breaks, Father John Misty, The War on Drugs, Run the Jewels, Royal Blood, Ratatat, Flosstradamus
    Drake, St Vincent, Charles Bradley, Florence, Kaskade, Mac Demarco, Panda Bear, Phil Selway, Gesaffelstein, Lil B

My GF and I have some space. Let me know.

https://www.coachella.com/forum/show...rldmark-Week-2

Lurker

Hi, my friends couldn't get tickets, so I'm on my own now as well. If you want to team up to look for a room or even share a hotel just let me know!

Lurker

Our tent at eldorado is full, but if you want some crazy canadian girls to party with.. we will be around

Quote Originally Posted by KALIAPESLAND View Post
    Our tent at eldorado is full, but if you want some crazy canadian girls to party with.. we will be around
    I'm down for this
    ACDC, Steely Dan, Tame Impala, Alabama Shakes, Flying Lotus, Porter Robinson, Squarepusher, Action Bronson, Cloud Nothings, Sylvan Esso
    Alt J, SBTRKT, Tyler, Swans, St paul, Cashmere Cat, Until the Ribbon Breaks, Father John Misty, The War on Drugs, Run the Jewels, Royal Blood, Ratatat, Flosstradamus
    Drake, St Vincent, Charles Bradley, Florence, Kaskade, Mac Demarco, Panda Bear, Phil Selway, Gesaffelstein, Lil B

if you'd like, my group of 5 (2 m, 3 F I believe) will be camping, hopefully there will be more of us on 2 campsites. Last year I experienced just how great people can be crashing at a strangers campsite for a few hours was such a magical experience, just being brought in by their group. I want to return the favor to any and every random coachella-goer in need, so if you'd like to meet up somehow on the first day of the festival i would gladly let you stay with us! we aren't doing anything too posh for the weekend, but there will be plenty of good vibes and great people around! Let me know if you are interested. We'd love to have you