FUCK YOU GUEDITA YOU DUMB ELITIST BITCH
IF IT ISN'T ON BEATPORT IT IS A DUMB HIPSTER ELITIST BITCH TRYING TO PRETEND THAT HER MUSIC TASTES ARE BETTER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE DESPITE NEVER ACTUALLY COMMENTING ON ANYONE ELSE'S MUSIC TASTES I'M JUST FILLING IN THE BLANKS HERE.
Not sure if you're a progressive house DJ? consult 30+ year old avid forum ragers and elitists Malcom and Guedita and they'll let you know, nothing anyone else says matters
In truth, there is nothing more delightful than someone getting so mad about non-existent attacks on their own limited taste in music.
I'm a few years away from 30. Sorry to disappoint. It disgusts me too.
Well he banged out a lot of progressive house at Ultra last week like Levels and a Somebody That I Used To Know remix
01. Fedde Le Grand & Nicky Romero – Freaky [White]
02. Benny Benassi – House Music [Ultra]
03. Nicky Romero – Generation 303 [Musical Freedom]
04. Fatboy Slim – Praise You (Fedde Le Grand Bootleg) w/ ID – ID
05. Cassius – I Love You So [Ed Banger] w/ TiŽsto & Hardwell – Zero 76 [Musical Freedom]
06. Fedde Le Grand & Patric La Funk – Autosave [Flamingo]
07. Michael Calfan – Resurrection (Axwell’s Recut Club Version) [Axtone]
08. Fedde Le Grand – Metrum [Toolroom] w/ Booka Shade & M.A.N.D.Y – Body Language [Get Physical] w/ Justice vs. Simian – We Are Your Friends (Acappella) [Ed Banger]
09. ID – ID
10. Faithless – Insomnia (Fedde Le Grand Bootleg) [White]
11. Avicii – Levels (Tocadisco Bootleg) [White]
12. Coldplay – Paradise (Fedde Le Grand Remix) [Toolroom]
13. Gotye feat. Kimbra – Somebody That I Used To Know (dBerrie Bootleg)
14. Alter Ego – Rocker (ID Remix)
15. Dada Life – Kick Out The Epic Motherfucker [So Much Dada]
16. Steve Angello – KNAS [Size] w/ Fedde Le Grand – Put Your Hands Up For Detroit (Acappella) [Cr2]
Where are you seeing that it's progressive house, Malcolm?
Please note: your own knowledge of the genre does not apply; needs to be beatport certified progressive house; or from a reputable under 21 year old source.
In what way have I struggled to argue with you. Show me signs of the struggle.
Also please note, I never said "LOL Beatport."
Well, until just now. But that was only to say that I never initially said it.
Look, Nick, no one is passing judgement on the list of "progressive house DJs" that you provided. You seem to be the one getting really defensive about the idea that we're all disagreeing with you or commenting on some sort of limited knowledge about a pretty established genre. If anything, I corroborated your assessment that Fedde Le Grand is a progressive house DJ by stating
ITT: Fedde Le Grand is a professive house DJ.
Thanks, Nick. I'll spit on a 30 year old the next time I see one for you.
I mean I spit on Malcolm just out of habit when I'm forced to be near his disgusting over 30 body, but this time I'll do it with you in mind.
sorry the age cutoff for making a meme to be funny is 25, you've missed the cut malcom...