Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 161718192021
Results 601 to 612 of 612

Thread: Death From Above 1979

  1. #601

    Default Re: Death From Above 1979

    Dudes ancap for sure

  2. #602

    Default Re: Death From Above 1979

    Quote Originally Posted by LickTheLizzard View Post
    It sort of breaks down like this

    Problem in society identified

    Guys like me - Interesting, I wonder what we can do to make it better? What are the systems behind it? How can we make it better? Actually do something to help something.
    SJWs - You need to do something to fix it. The Patriarchy! White Supremacy! Me bitching about things is helping
    Republicans - WWJD

  3. #603

    Default Re: Death From Above 1979

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Sandwich View Post
    but you are though as evidenced by your poorly written xenophobic posts. Interesting how a big fancy business person like you who travels the world can barely write a coherent sentence or even structure a paragraph correctly. You must not be required to clearly express yourself in your profession.



    this means absolute jack shit. Gavin McInnes is married to an indigenous woman of color too. Do you want kudos for being bi?



    there are no basements in LA, you insanely boring dullard.
    Ahhh the ever enjoyable post that points out that I have absolutely zero grammar and spelling skills. Its true. Xenophobia is defined as -- intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries. Which is just entirely false. I love other people from other cultures. I just think nations should be monocultural. Which oddly enough so do you, because most if not all of communist cultures are monocultural.

    Trust me there arent a whole lot of kudos for being bi, especially male and bi. I dont get how being married to someone means jack shit.

    So... attic or is your mommy still letting you live in your room and are you blaming something outside yourself for not being able to actually become a man?
    Last edited by kondoit; 10-28-2017 at 04:21 PM. Reason: i cant spell

  4. #604

    Default Re: Death From Above 1979

    Quote Originally Posted by slinkybutt View Post
    Dudes ancap for sure
    I generally avoid labels, if forced I tend to pick just straight libertarian.
    Government should be delivered at the most local level, the Non Aggression principle, and people should be able to do whatever the hell they want as long as it doesnt directly harm someone else.
    AnCap is a nice category, but I dont gel with the complete lack of governmental structure. We need things like police and city / county governments, but most federal government activity is a waste of time and money.

  5. #605

    Default Re: Death From Above 1979

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Sandwich View Post
    yes let's split hairs on all the many different varieties of racist white nationalists.

    alt-right
    alt-light
    proud boy
    nazi fuck

    = all the same fascist shit that should be flushed from society.

    which one do you identify as?
    Fascism
    A political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

    Libertarianism is an antithesis of Fascism.

    The ironic thing is that you are in a society that allows you to have counter positions. If you held counter positions in communist societies, you would find yourself jailed.
    Its the free association, free expression, that exists inside our democratic republic that makes us great.

  6. #606

    Default Re: Death From Above 1979

    aaaaaaaand I proudly Stand UP

  7. #607

    Default Re: Death From Above 1979

    can we jump forward to the point when I say communism has always failed and then you say that... well that wasnt really communism.

  8. #608

    Default Re: Death From Above 1979

    Just bc settler communism is still colonialism don't make you right bro

    #logic

  9. #609
    Member Baby Sandwich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    worker of the world ☭
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Death From Above 1979

    Quote Originally Posted by kondoit View Post
    Ahhh the ever enjoyable post that points out that I have absolutely zero grammar and spelling skills.
    yeah it's almost like if meritocracy were a real thing you would be living in constant fear of destitution with the rest of the proles instead of whisking away to Morocco twice a year.

    I love other people from other cultures. I just think nations should be monocultural.

  10. #610

    Default Re: Death From Above 1979

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Sandwich View Post
    yeah it's almost like if meritocracy were a real thing you would be living in constant fear of destitution with the rest of the proles instead of whisking away to Morocco twice a year.



    Luckily we dont keep score by spelling and grammar.
    The meritocracy is based on what we contribute to the world.
    Something tells me I dont need to check my rear view mirror for you.

    CULTURE not race, a great example of our monoculture working is people of different races thriving in the US by adopting western culture.
    Asian American's for example are the most successful cohort in the US. The pattern is the same. Within 2 generation Asian families are largely owners of something, work hard with multi generational wealth building focus, a priority on education and making intelligent choices about family planning.

    The biting irony that BOTH China and France are societies that have rich cultures that they work rather tirelessly to protect.
    China particularly. When is the last time we had an "American's only" bar in the US... like the 50's or 60's.
    When you figure out how communism is going to get you enough for a ticket on airplane, go chill in Beijing or Shanghai for a while. Can't swing a dead cat around there without finding "Chinese Only" bars.
    Last edited by kondoit; 10-29-2017 at 09:03 AM.

  11. #611
    Member Baby Sandwich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    worker of the world ☭
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Death From Above 1979

    you truly are complete trash

  12. #612

    Default Re: Death From Above 1979

    Such a well thought out retort, a truly cogent argument based on facts.

    Right now, we literally see the outcome of failed multiculturalism.

    There is a difference between our prior approach to welcoming people into society and how we do so now.
    Immigration many decades ago was largely people coming to America to be Americans. The melting pot that we all grew up hearing about.

    However in the last 4 - 5 decades we have seen that change. the salad model, where we all retain our culture but attempt to mix together.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salad_...cultural_idea)
    This is largely supported by the hyphenated american phenomenon. We stopped being Americans and started being _________ - Americans.
    Before while we shared and celebrated each others food, and customs but shared common western values, we have now seen groups wall themselves off, their values and ideals retained within the group even if those values and ideals conflict with western society.

    This cultural idea, and a move away form the melting pot, we are all Americans system, has created environments where you see virtually walled off communities that arent integrating and the outcome is a truck driving through a group of people.
    Last edited by kondoit; 11-02-2017 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Cleaning it up

Similar Threads

  1. death from above 1979
    By chrismowgli in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:46 PM
  2. Death From Above 1979?
    By brienmizell in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:57 PM
  3. ...Death From Above 1979?
    By Mister DVNO in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:32 PM
  4. Death From Above 1979?
    By TheBoneyKingofNowhere in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 08:18 PM
  5. What's with all the Death From Above 1979 talk?
    By TickleMeElmo in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 12:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •