Thread: Looking for Housemates- Huge House, with guest house, pool, hot tub, and firepit

Default Looking for Housemates- Huge House, with guest house, pool, hot tub, and firepit

Weekend 1 2016

Our group is looking for 2 people to join our 6 in a large house. House has 5 bedrooms, 2 of which are in the guest house in the backyard with a private bathroom. The house is super nice, has outdoor dining for 10, super nice pool, hot tub, fire pit, tanning area, and lots of room in the backyard. The house also has an indoor/outdoor cabana room with a pool table and **** pong. We have been renting houses with board members for 5 years now and this will be my 8th Coachella. Some of our group members have been coming to the festival over 10 years.

The house is 10 miles from the festival grounds and runs $500 per person, everyone in the house has to be over the age of 26.

Our group is 6 people, 2 from Australia, 2 from NewYork, and one couple from Texas. Looking for some fun party people to enjoy Coachella with.

If you are looking to get in on a really nice house early in the game please message me. We will require a deposit to secure your spot.
    Last edited by jck83; Yesterday at 10:32 AM.

Default Re: Looking for Housemates- Huge House, with guest house, pool, hot tub, and firepit

Hi would this be for W1 or W2?

Also how much would it roughly be? I am travelling solo from the UK and in the process of trying to book something.

Default Re: Looking for Housemates- Huge House, with guest house, pool, hot tub, and firepit

Weekend 1. Ill send you a message with more info

Brilliant thanks. I have booked the Days Inn but can cancel it anytime

are you still looking for people?

Yes we are LauraMissy, I just sent you a Private Message

The place sounds awesome. Me and a mates first time going and looking at accommodation now.
    How much to chuck in?

We're coming from Sydney

Ardee, Sent you a private message. We have one room left or couch/mattress space for 2 people max. If interested ill send you the link to your private message folder. We have booked one of the two rooms available. We would need half down for a deposit and the other half due in January. Guest have to be 28yrs old or older according to the rental agreement.
    Last edited by jck83; 06-20-2015 at 08:33 AM.

Hi,
    Are all the rooms gone now? If not could you please PM me the price?

Thanks

london2016 we still have one room left. I sent you a PM

Dont cancel just yet. Transfer to someone you know!

Interested. Dm me more info please

Hello! How far is the house you're looking at from the grounds? Also, I might go up alone because so far none of my friends are down to tag along next year. Also, price range?