1. In a large bowl, place flour, yogurt, vanilla sugar and eggs.
2. Knead until all ingredients are combined and a sticky, doughy batter is formed. Cover with a kitchen towel and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Heat 6 cups canola oil in a 6-quart stockpot, covered, over medium heat.
4. When dough is ready, uncover oil and raise heat to high.
5. Scoop out a tablespoonful of batter and drop in oil. Donít make the doughnuts too big, so they can cook through.
6. You should be able to fry about 7 doughnuts at a time. Using a slotted spoon, turn doughnuts when halfway browned, about 30 seconds to 1minute. Fry for another 2 to 3 minutes or until entire doughnut is deep golden brown and cooked through.
7. Remove doughnuts and let cool on paper towel-lined plates. Repeat previous two steps with remaining batter.
8. Fill a squeeze bottle with jelly and inject a little into each doughnut.
9. Roll each doughnut in confectionersí sugar. Or shake 3 doughnuts at a time in a paper bag filled with confectionersí sugar.
i will use this recipe!!!!!! ill let you know how it turns out...and here is a pic from service tonight for shabbat, we have glowsticks for the kids and families for Hanukkah, all we needed was some beats