Probably not deserving of its own thread so apologies. I just did an address change at the DMV for my license. They took my Driver's license and punched a hole in it and handed me back a temporary permit with my new address.

Question- is this going to a problem for alcohol ID at the festival? I just tried to buy beer at Trader Joe's out here in Rancho Mirage and they hassled me because the license a hole punched in it (even though I was showing them the accompanying temp permit along with it). I have a passport but it's back in LA and I am not relishing the thought of driving back for it.

Thanks for any help.