Page 160 of 169 FirstFirst ... 155156157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,800 of 5055

Thread: General Phoenix Area Shows

  1. #4771
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,342

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Didn't see any other mention of this but they've got set times up for Summer Ends. Friday looks miserable, so I'm glad we didn't bother purchasing tickets for that day.

    Saturday
    The Replacements 10:40-11:55
    Descendents 8:55-10:10
    Taking Back Sunday 7:15-8:30
    Switchfoot 5:35-6:50
    Luscious Jackson 3:55-5:10
    The Main 2:30-3:30
    Katastro 1:15-2:15 (thought it was Kastrato at first, which would be a better name)

    Sunday
    Foster the People 8:30-10:00
    Fitz & the Tantrums 6:45-8:00
    Kongos 5:05-6:20
    Violent Femmes 3:30-4:45
    Allen Stone 2:00-3:10
    Kitten 1:00-1:45

    Appreciate that they've provided this so early so I can check if any of the bands playing between Luscious Jackson and Descendents are worth seeing, otherwise I don't know how eager I would be to arrive prior to 8pm, especially if it's still fairly hot. Also looks like I'll be home in time for dinner on Sunday, unless Kongos is any good. Definitely don't have any compulsion to see the final two acts of that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.

  2. #4772
    Member Fig Neutron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    538

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    I won tickets to Sunday on the specblog.com. I'm still trying to decide if it's worth going even for free. Violent Femmes would be cool, but saw them at Coachella. Maybe Kongos and I'm sorta of curious about Luna Aura, a local pop girl, between those two. I don't know if I can sit through Fitz and the rest of Foster the People for Pumpled Up Kicks. I do appreciate the early set times, though.

  3. #4773
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    41,638

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Ibought tickets to Sunday, and even I am having second thoughts because Violent Femmes are so early, but Foster the People are really good live, and I like their latest album a lot (but I keep saying that and no one listens).
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    So it turns out Jesus is a LOT like cr***

  4. #4774

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Capital Cities is actually a lot of fun live, but otherwise you are right, Friday does look pretty bad. The Senators and Dry River Yacht Club are good local bands definitely worth a listen, but you can catch either one at the Crescent or Last Exit Live any number of times during the year for a whole lot less $$.

    On Saturday I wouldn’t bother with Switchfoot (bullshit Xtian rock) or emo mediocrities Taking Back Sunday, but Playboy Manbaby and Fayuca are some more worthwhile local bands you could catch between Luscious Jackson and Descendents. Don’t know how they’ll be outdoors at Tempe Beach, but I’ve enjoyed them indoors at small clubs. Yes, Kastrato would be a better name, but you’d expect them to sing in a much higher register (these guys are another good local band, in fact).

    Highly suggest you do stick around for Kongos on Sunday; these guys are really good. And maybe they’re not your thing, but Fitz & the Tantrums were a blast both times I’ve caught them – late afternoon Coachella main stage ’12, and last year (even better) at a sold-out Crescent. It was a rarity of a Crescent crowd actually moving and shaking to the music. Foster the People were pretty good live a couple years ago at the Venue in Scottsdale, but I've heard over and over how their their live shows are meh anymore, and their music since the first album hasn’t done much for me.

    All in all I’m glad I passed this little festival by. One of these days maybe we’ll get one here with more than a few scattered acts worth the time and money.

  5. #4775
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,920

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    for anyone who missed it, tommy will be blessing us with his presence for warpaint 10/24. we are also going to put something together the saturday after (10/25) to meet up with people.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  6. #4776
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,943

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Let me know what you plan, I might be down to meet up early either night, but won't be going to the show. I am probably going to Big Red Night of the Dead downtown on the 25th. Not too excited for the music, but the people watching will be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  7. #4777
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,284

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    Didn't see any other mention of this but they've got set times up for Summer Ends. Friday looks miserable, so I'm glad we didn't bother purchasing tickets for that day.

    Saturday
    The Replacements 10:40-11:55
    Descendents 8:55-10:10
    Taking Back Sunday 7:15-8:30
    Switchfoot 5:35-6:50
    Luscious Jackson 3:55-5:10
    The Main 2:30-3:30
    Katastro 1:15-2:15 (thought it was Kastrato at first, which would be a better name)

    Sunday
    Foster the People 8:30-10:00
    Fitz & the Tantrums 6:45-8:00
    Kongos 5:05-6:20
    Violent Femmes 3:30-4:45
    Allen Stone 2:00-3:10
    Kitten 1:00-1:45

    Appreciate that they've provided this so early so I can check if any of the bands playing between Luscious Jackson and Descendents are worth seeing, otherwise I don't know how eager I would be to arrive prior to 8pm, especially if it's still fairly hot. Also looks like I'll be home in time for dinner on Sunday, unless Kongos is any good. Definitely don't have any compulsion to see the final two acts of that night.
    You don't have any desire to see Fitz and the Tantrums? I'm seeing them, so be prepared to wait it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

  8. #4778
    Member zachattacks11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    293

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    Also looks like I'll be home in time for dinner on Sunday, unless Kongos is any good. Definitely don't have any compulsion to see the final two acts of that night.
    In my opinion the local acts (Bogan Via, Luna Aura) are more appealing than the Sunday main stage acts with the Femmes being the exception. I saw Kongos one other time at a show I had to help out with and they're okay - it won't be a life changing performance or anything. It's nice, nonabrasive alt rock. Depending on your level of hunger it could be a toss up between seeing them and dinner. I'll probably leave early unless I'm forced to work the Kwss tent or the local stage for the rest of that night.

  9. #4779
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,605

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Working on getting rooms (darn hotels and their pet weight restrictions...my babies are a little on the big side, like their dads!), but looks like I'm bringing my dogs with me when I travel for next week's Superhumanoids/Classixx shows. Hubby will stay in the room with them while I dance myself clean in Tucson/Phoenix. Gonna have to skip Flagstaff as we're headed down to Mexico Saturday morning to visit family.

    Thursday night we'll probably be tired from the drive, but Friday is completely open other than the 2 hr drive from Tucson up to Phoenix. Any petfriendly food spots or nice parks to visit during the day on Friday?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    4/8 Jessie Ware @Wiltern - 4/10 Yelle @Roxy - 4/13 Yelle @Observatory - 4/15 Glass Animals @Glass House - 4/17,18,19@Coachella - 5/1 Sleater Kinney @Palladium - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent - 5/18 Tanlines @Echoplex - 5/31 Courtney Barnett @Roxy

  10. #4780
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,342

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Thanks for the suggestions on which acts you're considering; helps to focus my admittedly inconsistent attention on in advance.

    Saw Fitz & the Tantrums at Coachella 2012 and maybe it was because I was really depressed but I just did not fucking care for them at all.

    Jorge, Hotel Congress in Tucson may be amenable to your dogs. I don't think they have air conditioning, though, which is an absolute necessity most times of the year in southern Arizona, much less August, but I remember when we stayed there a few years back, some lady brought her horse around the outside patio. Took a big ol' dump by our table, too, which the staff didn't really seem all that surprised by, so unless your dogs are Clifford & Marmaduke, I think they'll be cool with them.

    Too bad we're gonna be out of town. Would've been fun to show you around our old haunting grounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.

  11. #4781
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,284

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    Working on getting rooms (darn hotels and their pet weight restrictions...my babies are a little on the big side, like their dads!), but looks like I'm bringing my dogs with me when I travel for next week's Superhumanoids/Classixx shows. Hubby will stay in the room with them while I dance myself clean in Tucson/Phoenix. Gonna have to skip Flagstaff as we're headed down to Mexico Saturday morning to visit family.

    Thursday night we'll probably be tired from the drive, but Friday is completely open other than the 2 hr drive from Tucson up to Phoenix. Any petfriendly food spots or nice parks to visit during the day on Friday?
    Dude. It's going to be really really hot. Whereabouts are you staying? In Tucson, you can drive up the mountain (Mt Lemmon). It's like 20 degrees cooler up there and the dogs can run around the creeks and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

  12. #4782
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,920

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    Thursday night we'll probably be tired from the drive, but Friday is completely open other than the 2 hr drive from Tucson up to Phoenix. Any petfriendly food spots or nice parks to visit during the day on Friday?
    once you hit phoenix, there is a dog park off pecos road and the i-10. i live close by and have only been to the actual park, not the dog section, but a friend likes it. as others said though, it will be hot. but it's on your way. also, the park is located in a part of town called ahwatukee. it's technically the city of phoenix, but everything west of the i-ten and south of south mountain is called ahwatukee. you may want to google restaurants in the area as we are a pretty pet friendly place. have a good trip!
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  13. #4783
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    20,353

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Hotel Congress definitely has AC. I highly recommend it and Jen's suggestion about Mt. Lemmon.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    Swans - 4/6 - Parish
    Sleep - 5/1 - ACL Live
    Levitation Festival - 5/8 - 5/10 - Carson Creek Ranch
    The Avett Brothers - 6/27 - Whitewater Amphitheater

  14. #4784
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,021

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Gribbz View Post
    Hotel Congress definitely has AC. I highly recommend it and Jen's suggestion about Mt. Lemmon.
    I concur. Hotel Congress upgraded all the rooms with AC units in 2013.

    I also rsvpd to the Classixx/Superhumanoids show on Friday night at Crescent Ballroom without knowing if I can make it. If I do, I hope to see you there, Jorge.
    Last edited by westcoastpirate; 08-19-2014 at 08:40 PM.

  15. #4785
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,605

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Thanks for the info everyone. Should be a fun weekend, even with the heat, i'll just end up being browner than normal. I'll PM you next week Westcoastpirate and we can grab a beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    4/8 Jessie Ware @Wiltern - 4/10 Yelle @Roxy - 4/13 Yelle @Observatory - 4/15 Glass Animals @Glass House - 4/17,18,19@Coachella - 5/1 Sleater Kinney @Palladium - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent - 5/18 Tanlines @Echoplex - 5/31 Courtney Barnett @Roxy

  16. #4786
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,342

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastpirate View Post
    I concur. Hotel Congress upgraded all the rooms with AC units in 2013.
    Ah, that explains our ignorance. We haven't stayed there since, like, 2009-2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.

  17. #4787

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    All locals electronic music show this Friday at the Trunk Space (everything from chill trip hop to some harder techno/electro). Here is the event page where you can check out the bands: https://www.facebook.com/events/256061841262850/

    Edit: Not sure if anyone made it out to this, but it was a pretty good turnout (as far as unknown local bands go) and we all had a great time getting some dancing in. I'm still surprised at some of the quality music that's happening right under our noses.
    Last edited by grind; 08-23-2014 at 08:54 AM.

  18. #4788
    Member Footsteps86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    423

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Queens of the Stone Age
    Thursday, Oct. 30
    State Fair
    $20 reserved/free GA with fair admission
    3/14-Viva PHX
    4/8-Jessie Ware (Wiltern Theatre)
    4/10-12-Coachella Weekend 1
    4/22-Kacey Musgraves (Rialto Theatre)
    5/22-U2 (US Airways Center)
    5/23-U2 (US Airways Center)
    5/30-Will Butler (Crescent Ballroom)
    8/29-Slipknot w/Lamb of God (Ak-Chin Pavilion)
    9/25-Foo Fighters (Ak-Chin Pavilion)

  19. #4789
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    41,638

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Oh wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    So it turns out Jesus is a LOT like cr***

  20. #4790
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,021

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  21. #4791
    Member zachattacks11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    293

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Footsteps86 View Post
    Queens of the Stone Age
    Thursday, Oct. 30
    State Fair
    $20 reserved/free GA with fair admission
    HOLY SHIT. YES!

  22. #4792
    old school LickTheLizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    chandler
    Posts
    2,692

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Sturgill Simpson
    Nov. 18th
    Valley Bar

    He first announced a show opening for The Zac Brown band at Ak-Chin Pavilion on Oct. 16th, I'm glad i'll be able to skip that now.
    Last edited by LickTheLizzard; 08-27-2014 at 10:47 PM.
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

  23. #4793

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Footsteps86 View Post
    Queens of the Stone Age
    Thursday, Oct. 30
    State Fair
    $20 reserved/free GA with fair admission
    Oh hell to the fuck yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut it down.

  24. #4794
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,605

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Superhumanoids/Classixx this weekend. Who's going to which shows? Instead of doing Tucson/Phoenix, I'm doing Phoenix/Flagstaff. Ditching the Mexico family weekend (fuck those border lines on holiday weekends...ugh) and staying for the Flagstaff show after Phoenix since I have to work Friday morning. Hoping the 10 east won't be completely messed up by noon tomorrow heading that way.

    Got an Airbnb in Phoenix in the "Coronado" area which is 2.4 miles from the venue. Staying with a hippy who offered me fresh eggs from the chickens he keeps in his backyard. I hope my dog doesn't kill his chickens.

    Saturday during the day, checking out the dog park that Ivy recommended and going to find try to yelp something that will allow dogs on a patio. Then heading up in the afternoon to Flagstaff where I got a dog friendly hotel (nothing on Airbnb unfortunately) about 1 mile from the venue.

    I'll be solo at both shows while the dogs stay in the room with the other half. If anyone wants to meet for a beer, lmk. Excited!
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    4/8 Jessie Ware @Wiltern - 4/10 Yelle @Roxy - 4/13 Yelle @Observatory - 4/15 Glass Animals @Glass House - 4/17,18,19@Coachella - 5/1 Sleater Kinney @Palladium - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent - 5/18 Tanlines @Echoplex - 5/31 Courtney Barnett @Roxy

  25. #4795

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Jorge, the Coronado neighborhood is pretty cool, as is the downtown neighborhood right around the Crescent itself. 2.4 miles is not that much of a walk, but if you drive to the venue I suggest parking in the small lot by the “haunted house” (you’ll know what I mean when you see it). It’s where I almost always park for Crescent shows, and it’s free. It’s about a half block north of the venue on the same side (west) of 2nd Ave., and just north of the ASU parking lot. Sometimes you can park in the ASU lot with no problem (free) but sometimes ASU security hassles you, so I don’t bother parking there anymore. There’s free street parking too, but it’s pretty limited.

    I’ll get to the Crescent a bit early for dinner (decent AZ-Mex food there) so I can be sure to get a wristband since it’s first come/first served. Not sure what to expect for this show – maybe a capacity crowd (as in something over 500) or maybe just a couple hundred. Even though it’s a holiday weekend I’m betting more rather than fewer so there may be somewhat of a line to get wristbands.

    Really looking forward to this show, though I wish it was over-21 instead of over-18 (they'll have that damn divider up by the stage). I’m partial to female voices in dancey synthpop/dream pop bands, so I’m especially stoked for Superhumanoids and the Flavr Blue, though I’m sure all 4 bands will be fun. Enjoyed Classixx at Coachella, but this will be a better venue than the Mojave in the afternoon. In fact, the Crescent’s my favorite in town – intimate with a great sound system and lighting and good a/c and a super-friendly staff and always a chill crowd. Sometimes too chill, actually, so the people are reluctant to move, but the right acts can get a dance party going. I’m thinking this set of bands should do it.

  26. #4796
    Member Timestretch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    773

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post

    Got an Airbnb in Phoenix in the "Coronado" area which is 2.4 miles from the venue. Staying with a hippy who offered me fresh eggs from the chickens he keeps in his backyard. I hope my dog doesn't kill his chickens.
    Is his name Jeff? 14th/13th and Granada?

  27. #4797
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,021

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    Superhumanoids/Classixx this weekend. Who's going to which shows? Instead of doing Tucson/Phoenix, I'm doing Phoenix/Flagstaff. Ditching the Mexico family weekend (fuck those border lines on holiday weekends...ugh) and staying for the Flagstaff show after Phoenix since I have to work Friday morning. Hoping the 10 east won't be completely messed up by noon tomorrow heading that way.

    Got an Airbnb in Phoenix in the "Coronado" area which is 2.4 miles from the venue. Staying with a hippy who offered me fresh eggs from the chickens he keeps in his backyard. I hope my dog doesn't kill his chickens.

    Saturday during the day, checking out the dog park that Ivy recommended and going to find try to yelp something that will allow dogs on a patio. Then heading up in the afternoon to Flagstaff where I got a dog friendly hotel (nothing on Airbnb unfortunately) about 1 mile from the venue.

    I'll be solo at both shows while the dogs stay in the room with the other half. If anyone wants to meet for a beer, lmk. Excited!
    You will be at least a 20 minute drive from the dog park in Ahwatukee if you are staying in Coronado. And going to I-10 and Pecos is the opposite direction from Flagstaff. There's a closer dog park at the park at 3rd St and Indian School which is only a few miles from Coronado. I also think the patio at the Main Ingredient allows dogs, but I'm not completely sure. And the Main Ingredient is in the Coronado district.

  28. #4798
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,605

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Timestretch View Post
    Is his name Jeff? 14th/13th and Granada?
    Dudes name is Sky and he's near 7th. Looks like just a few blocks from the Main Ingredient. Score!
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    4/8 Jessie Ware @Wiltern - 4/10 Yelle @Roxy - 4/13 Yelle @Observatory - 4/15 Glass Animals @Glass House - 4/17,18,19@Coachella - 5/1 Sleater Kinney @Palladium - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent - 5/18 Tanlines @Echoplex - 5/31 Courtney Barnett @Roxy

  29. #4799
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,605

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Crescent is legit! There was a huge line to get in but everyone eventually got in. Drinking on the patio.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    4/8 Jessie Ware @Wiltern - 4/10 Yelle @Roxy - 4/13 Yelle @Observatory - 4/15 Glass Animals @Glass House - 4/17,18,19@Coachella - 5/1 Sleater Kinney @Palladium - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent - 5/18 Tanlines @Echoplex - 5/31 Courtney Barnett @Roxy

  30. #4800
    Member Timestretch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    773

    Default Re: General Phoenix Area Shows

    Cool. That's a great location. I guess urban chicken farming is a thing now in PHX.

    ---headed to Rudimental tonight at the Monarch. HADES gets a $4.00 discount online.
    Last edited by Timestretch; 08-31-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. General Store in Camping area
    By dollpartss in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 12:18 AM
  2. 2 friday passes for sale (Phoenix, AZ area)
    By TOOLRAGE in forum Passes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 09:29 AM
  3. 2 3-day tickets in Phoenix area for cost
    By arizonajoel in forum Passes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 07:34 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:06 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 10:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •