There will be no shaking in a tube sock to that one.
my god this thread has tanked since #4889...such a pity.
Certain songs they get so scratched into our souls
That meat needs some tzatziki
2 oz blended whiskey
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp powdered sugar
1/2 slice lemon
Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.
The walking, breathing leather windbag ruined this thread too. What a fucking surprise.
Shpongle, 3/13, Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
Of Montreal, 3/21, Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
Phox, 4/8, Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
Coachella, Weekend 1, April 10-12, (Indio, CA)
Ignore function is your friend, it is especially helpful in situations such as this.
I think you meant....never never never.
Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.
Don't click view post everyone. If you do you have no right to complain.
Sorry, guys, all that racket about the dirty old man was my fault. Shouldn't have asked.
It's OK, JF. You were just trying to catch up.
From what I remember, your participation in here was easily welcomed. Share your skin.
Pretty fantastic photo. Classy indeed.