Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you or your friends ever snuck in?

Default Re: Have you or your friends ever snuck in?

sum peple knew put in a maring futege and sed they camed to coaehla becaused they can tackle pople in the fron gate a parently work lik e a charm becuse they were allow in they have to takle 10 sneaker though before they cold even watch 1 show but guessed it was worth it and also mayt feelt a litle guilty when sombody coldl say thnk for the job i n iraq and hav eo idea wat there talk ing baout

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Are you seriously telling me that people falling off fences and injuring themselves seriously enough to need any form of medical attention, much less medical attention that gets documented, such as hospitalization, is a problem plaguing festival's ability to get insured? I don't believe that shit for a second. I cannot fathom any possible way for an individual to fall off a six-foot fence and break a bone or require other attention that can only be provided by a professional.

It's not a money management issue, it's a I'm-in-college-and-have-to-pay-my-own-way-and-all-my-work-money-goes-to-rent-books-and-the-likes issue.
    A lot of people are in college here.... I was in college my last Coachella in 03. You are just a broke loser who needs to sneak in to get into a festival. I hope you have a serious accident sneaking in.
    Last edited by GuyInTucson; 02-27-2010 at 04:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    And to be fair to fikus, violent strangulation is one of his better qualities.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Being dead is literally the only way anyone on the planet could give less of a shit about you. You look like Farrah Fawcett's melted corpse.

It's not a money management issue, it's a I'm-in-college-and-have-to-pay-my-own-way-and-all-my-work-money-goes-to-rent-books-and-the-likes issue.
    Get-out-of-school-and-get-a-job-and-buy-a-ticket-until-then-stay-away-from-Coachella-moron.

pole vault the bitch. Even the security guards, if seen, would be impressed. Giving you scores like the Olympics ("he landed into a akito roll...9.5" "she had two stoners catch her...6.5" "he had a six pack and his hair was perfecttt...10!").

Quote Originally Posted by blackchango View Post
    Last year I saw security release wild hyenas at the entrance to make sure no one snuck in.
    Holy shit. I was there. One of the hyenas ran near me and I saw it claw the candy bracelets off that girl.
    Always a sack of shit.

Thanks for the positive feedback so far!

@DefenderOfTruthAndJusticeInTuscon and KingsBlend420: : )

Hey Seriously,
    Quit being a hippy looking for a handout, save up the money, and buy yourself a damn pass. It's going to cost money to get out there and stay and survive ( you know, foodstuffs ) out there, so why not save yourself the hassle? If you are too poor, just don't go. I can barely afford to go, but it's something I always hard to save up for. If you haven't started by this point poor college boy, you might as well stay home. The consequences of getting caught sneeking in may not be worth the trip and accommedations, which are rendered kinda useless without a pass/wristband. I'm begining to think that college doesn't make anyone any smarter than they already were to begin with...

Seriously, think about the bad karma that would possibly ensue. ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by tyles View Post
    Hey Seriously,
    Quit being a hippy looking for a handout, save up the money, and buy yourself a damn pass. It's going to cost money to get out there and stay and survive ( you know, foodstuffs ) out there, so why not save yourself the hassle? If you are too poor, just don't go. I can barely afford to go, but it's something I always hard to save up for. If you haven't started by this point poor college boy, you might as well stay home. The consequences of getting caught sneeking in may not be worth the trip and accommedations, which are rendered kinda useless without a pass/wristband. I'm begining to think that college doesn't make anyone any smarter than they already were to begin with...
    Thank you for informing me that it costs money to drive a car and to buy food to eat. I had not considered this fact.

I pity the fact that you're not willing to get your ass kicked to see a band you love.

What band is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted_Jungle View Post
    Last year i saw some marines tackle people down that tried to sneak in.
    i watched this go on for awhile when gates opened, saw some amazing tackles!
    Last edited by JustSteve; 02-15-2010 at 07:28 PM.

They're extra fucking retarded. They could have lost their slot for getting charged with battery. Totally worth the trade off though, who cares if they don't get to be the idealistic grunt they've always dreamed about, they sure showed that punk!
    they would not be charged with battery for subduing someone who is breaking the law. who are the cops gonna side with - the person who is basically trying to steal $300 or the person whose job it is to prevent that from happening? come on now.

Are you seriously telling me that people falling off fences and injuring themselves seriously enough to need any form of medical attention, much less medical attention that gets documented, such as hospitalization, is a problem plaguing festival's ability to get insured? I don't believe that shit for a second. I cannot fathom any possible way for an individual to fall off a six-foot fence and break a bone or require other attention that can only be provided by a professional.
    wasn't there a guy who caught his sack on a fence one year, ripped that shit right open? pretty sure i heard that.

I don't like this guys' attitude. Thinking he's entitled to easily get in because he's a poor student who dosn't know the concept of saving.

I hope security does beat your puny punk ass.

DeVry dosn't cost that much anyway, so next time save up.

Seeing as how I can't afford to buy a ticket and assuming I don't get accepted to volunteer, I'll be sneaking in. If you want to explain to me how I am stupid/horrible/despicable I am I would recommend saving your cognitive resources and time.
    Thanks for any useful feedback provided, or any hilarious insults you feel compelled to conjure up.
    You aren't even worthy of being called stupid, horrible, or despicable.

Were they a group of Marines that came for the show? That's some real douchebag behavior, not to mention fairly stupid when you consider the consequences of violent crime.
    @GuyInTuscon: I know this is a dick move, but I'd rather be a dick who got to see a rare concert than an outstanding individual bored at home wishing he got the shit kicked out of him.
    If you were an outstanding individual, you'd be paying for your ticket like everybody else, dumbfuck. But, go ahead, be a dick that gets the shit kicked out of his ass because I'm sure someone down there at the Indio jail will be ready to pamper it afterwards.

No joke OP, pay for your damn ticket asshat.

Thank you for informing me that it costs money to drive a car and to buy food to eat. I had not considered this fact.

I pity the fact that you're not willing to get your ass kicked to see a band you love.
    If you love the band so much I'm sure you could of found a way to save up the money to go see them if you love them so much.

I pity the fact that you offer your ass to get kicked... you should have more self-respect. I pity the fact that YOU are willing to get beat up over a band because you tried to sneak in, side step the rules, short someone, band or festival who was gracious enough to invite the band, money and in turn, endure physical harm or humiliation at getting caught, just because of the simple fact that you couldn't afford to buy a ticket, which really ISN'T an excuse, as if there was one, to sneak in. At this point, you should be asking yourself what the hell is wrong with staying home, as opposed to pissing off honest people who pay to get in. You are not far removed from a bum, begging for money. Here you are, two months away from the festival, already toying with the idea of breaking rules, when you STILL HAVE TIME to save the cash to go. Try surviving on top ramen, cut out beer runs or going to the bar, and because I can only assume you were totally high when you started this thread, you could cut out most, if not all, trips to your dealer, because I can imagine he gave you great stuff and that can't come cheap. So, do yourself a favor, do it right the first time, and, by God, you'll really be able to taste, and hear, the fruits of your hard labor of fast food jockeying and baby-sitting to fully appreciate the time of your life you will have at the festival, and not have to worry about a dude in a yellow shirt embarrassing you in front of your friends, and the walk of shame back to your car while everyone else has an AWESOME time. If you do try to sneak in, do remember all of this when you are kicked out and crying home.

Quote Originally Posted by shakur View Post
    If you love the band so much I'm sure you could of found a way to save up the money to go see them if you love them so much.
    QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ErikFlyingV View Post
    I don't like this guys' attitude. Thinking he's entitled to easily get in because he's a poor student who dosn't know the concept of saving.

I hope security does beat your puny punk ass.

DeVry dosn't cost that much anyway, so next time save up.
    In these tough times, even DeVry is a little pricey. I'm guess Junior College here.

what about student loans? they paid my way 07,08 + bonnaroo 07 and lollapalooza 08,09, and both rothburys... now im in debt a lot of money for attending music festivals, but damn was it worth it.
    Originally Posted by bobert
    With a little help from LSD and Tool, I found God at Coachella.......

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    If I see anyone sneaking in, I'll track you down, beat you, drug you with so much ketamine you'll be catatonic and then toss you in the sahara tent.

You are going to pay to get it, one way or another.
    can i just get some ketamine please.
    "It's in the K" - Martha Stewart

Since the show list is very minimal...
    August 29 // Chemical Brothers w/ Chromeo & Yacht @ Hollywood Bowl
    September 26 // Vampire Weekend w/ Beach House & the Very Best @ Hollywood Bowl
    October 5 // ARCADE FIRE @ Henry Miller Library
    October 13 // Corin Tucker Band @ The El Rey
    (someone should give me Sufjan Stevens tickets, aint got none of those)

I cannot fathom any possible way for an individual to fall off a six-foot fence and break a bone or require other attention that can only be provided by a professional.
    You can easily break your arm simply by tripping and sticking that arm out to break your fall. Falling from six feet onto any body part could do some nice damage.

pretty sure you're not the only one, boss. just go sell your plasma a couple times a week between now and april... problem solved.

DONT FORGET THE CAMOUFLAGE!

Coachella 2017
    Solange April 21

Quote Originally Posted by tyles View Post
    I pity the fact that you offer your ass to get kicked... you should have more self-respect. I pity the fact that YOU are willing to get beat up over a band because you tried to sneak in, side step the rules, short someone, band or festival who was gracious enough to invite the band, money and in turn, endure physical harm or humiliation at getting caught, just because of the simple fact that you couldn't afford to buy a ticket, which really ISN'T an excuse, as if there was one, to sneak in. At this point, you should be asking yourself what the hell is wrong with staying home, as opposed to pissing off honest people who pay to get in. You are not far removed from a bum, begging for money. Here you are, two months away from the festival, already toying with the idea of breaking rules, when you STILL HAVE TIME to save the cash to go. Try surviving on top ramen, cut out beer runs or going to the bar, and because I can only assume you were totally high when you started this thread, you could cut out most, if not all, trips to your dealer, because I can imagine he gave you great stuff and that can't come cheap. So, do yourself a favor, do it right the first time, and, by God, you'll really be able to taste, and hear, the fruits of your hard labor of fast food jockeying and baby-sitting to fully appreciate the time of your life you will have at the festival, and not have to worry about a dude in a yellow shirt embarrassing you in front of your friends, and the walk of shame back to your car while everyone else has an AWESOME time. If you do try to sneak in, do remember all of this when you are kicked out and crying home.
    You're quite convincing, and while I think I can pocket away $300 in 2 months, I had assumed no tickets would be available by then. If there are some, maybe I'll follow the spirit of your advice. As for the specifics, no I wasn't high when I made this, I don't do drugs let alone spend my money on them, I already have a fairly economical diet, I don't do beer runs/bar outings.

Also, are some of you seriously trying to start a pissing contest over where one goes to school?

@Every angry person: I know what I've suggested is wrong, stealing, immature and disrespectful. I don't feel entitled to shit. I'm just not completely opposed to the idea of sneaking in.

You're quite convincing, and while I think I can pocket away $300 in 2 months, I had assumed no tickets would be available by then. If there are some, maybe I'll follow the spirit of your advice. As for the specifics, no I wasn't high when I made this, I don't do drugs let alone spend my money on them, I already have a fairly economical diet, I don't do beer runs/bar outings.

Also, are some of you seriously trying to start a pissing contest over where one goes to school?

@Every angry person: I know what I've suggested is wrong, stealing, immature and disrespectful. I don't feel entitled to shit. I'm just not completely opposed to the idea of sneaking in.
    You would be if you knew Bubba down at the county jail. Really, dude, skimp here and there and get tickets the same way everyone else is. Or, instead of the negativity about getting to volunteer, put the effort you would have spent hopping a fence towards volunteering at the fest. Trust me, you'll appreciate the show even more!

Quote Originally Posted by ELECtROjan View Post
    People sneaking in/hopping fences are a huge liability risk for promoters. One person falling while trying to jump the fence can ruin a festival because they can be held liable for negligence and therefore uninsurable from that point on. The company I work for does the insurance for Another Planet (Outsidelands, Treasure Island, etc) and morons like you just dont understand... How about you put an effort into managing and saving your money better instead of trying to figure out ways around it?
    Speaking of liability risks, I'd guess the promoters also don't want sub-security meathead bro douchebags from 29 Palms beating local music fans within an inch of their lives when they try to get in. A bold but friendly and gentle friend of ours tried this last year-- he casually walked past the entrance, and he was stopped. He DID NOT run, but was escorted out by a bunch of these military/security guys who were laughing and joking with him until they sucker punched him from behind and then stomped him out. They then heaved our friend over one of the high fences (!!!), and he woke up several hours later facedown in the dirt with a serious concussion and other injuries.

So there is a dual lesson here-- don't sneak in or you could be really, really hurt, and whether the promoters realize it or not, it would help to have some oversight into who the security company is subcontracting to.

Pretty sure tickets will still be available then. As for the so called pissing contest, no digs at where you go to school. It just seems that it doesn't matter what school you go to, since it seems that it hasn't made you any more smarter than you already were.

Also, if you knew this idea was wrong, immature and disrespectful, then I hope you are not surprised by the reaction you are getting.

Thanks for the positive feedback so far!

@DefenderOfTruthAndJusticeInTuscon and KingsBlend420: : )
    You're welcome son.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    And to be fair to fikus, violent strangulation is one of his better qualities.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Being dead is literally the only way anyone on the planet could give less of a shit about you. You look like Farrah Fawcett's melted corpse.