Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 343536373839
Results 1,141 to 1,164 of 1164

Thread: Dreams...

old school

Default Re: Dreams...

I don't mess around with those dream catchers anymore, thats crazy magic. I had one when I was in highschool. Its alleged that in order for them to work it must be given to you, it will not work if you purchase it. My hippy friend made one from branches he found and suspended a crystal in the middle with hemp rope. After I placed it over my bed as instructed I started having incredibly lucid dreams that would wreck my nerves or have me not wanting to wake. Definitely something to it. I ended up destroying it, somtimes I wish I hadn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    holy shit dude
    ^I earned this.^

"Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

I dreamt that I sold my car for $20,000 in cash that was in separate envelopes and I had to count it up. There were weird $100 bills that "blinked" the picture of Benjamin Franklin on and off, and it came in different colored inks like pink. IIn reality, I am thinking of selling my car because the payments are way too high, but I love that damn car. It's orange and cute and goes fast.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

We all do. I live in the same city as him (unless he relocated) and rumor has it that at 3:15am if you listen closely and its really really quiet you can hear him telling you to go fuck yourself.

I must be thinking about my work too much because I dreamt last night that I developed multiple sclerosis and had to go on one of my work's medications. Yikes, I was terrified in my dream thinking I would end up like the lady in Hilary and Jackie.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

We all do. I live in the same city as him (unless he relocated) and rumor has it that at 3:15am if you listen closely and its really really quiet you can hear him telling you to go fuck yourself.

I had the CRAZIEST dream last night. I will get back to y'all as soon as I can try to reorganize it into words. I'm exhausted today.

Cool story bro.

I was a member of a soccer team, but the game was delayed because space and form kept changing. We were confused but not scared nor did I feel like this was out of the ordinary. I was juggling the ball just to stay warmed up and the grass was undulating and the ball would change into different shapes so I kept missing it. I kicked it hard out of frustration and it flew down this deep canyon. I went to look down to see if I could see the ball and all of a sudden this rumbling came from behind me. There was a giant tree trunk with monkeys straddling it rolling towards me. I wasn't fast enough to get out of its way and it hit me. It didn't hurt me. It just sort of sucked me up into it and took me down the cliff. I was able to separate from it and ran toward a white building. I entered cautiously and the inside was also all colorless. This guy came toward me with this odd multi sided three dimensional case. When it opened up all of these other tiny white shapes, dolls, cars, trees, etc rolled out but they all remained connected like they were attached, but when I reached to touch or separate them they would lose their tangibility and their form. I looked at the man with confusion and he was still there but he was now lying prone, floating, and looking at me with both eyes but his face was at a profile. I turned to walk away and my ability to move felt hindered but I was still progressing forward. My connection to the floor would change. Sometimes I had both feet planted firmly on the ground, then they would be below the surface but I was still walking and next I would be floating but I still felt the sense of my feet on the ground. I would reach out to grab things like walls or bushes (everything was still all white) and although they seemed 3D and touchable my fingers would move through them. I was getting agitated and realized this was a dream and tried to wake myself up. The space kept altering and I kept telling myself to wake up. I opened my eyes and was in my bedroom but I still couldn't make sense of the space. I wanted to sit up so I could totally wake up, but I couldn't move. I could hear my husband sleeping and I could see everything. I was trying to wake up but I felt myself getting pulled back and I didn't want to go back but I found myself back in that "world" except this time I was wearing nice "business" clothes and I was floating. The things kept changing as before, but this time I was prepared. I was able to move around freely. I saw two women near by and I approached them. I pulled one of them in close to me and she didn't resist. I forced her face onto my clothed chest and she did not struggle. She smiled at me as she looked up. Her mouth was on my breasts and I felt her lips but I was fully clothed and covered. I could still feel the stimulation and I finally woke up because I came.
    Last edited by algunz; 10-10-2015 at 11:58 AM.

How did you remember all that, gunz? Also, weird
    I miss talking to TomAz.

Iíve been having this reoccurring dream of my wife and one of her friends for the past few months. My wife, one of her friends, and myself are naked in bed. Her friend is sitting on top of my wifeís face and I am inside of my wife. Her friend is staring right at me opened mouthed with an orgasmic face. I am staring right back at her twisting her nipples. I am getting off because the surprise of the shape of her nipples, they were not what Iíd thought theyíd look like. I twist, she gets more into it. The harder I thrust, the more the wife eats at her.

This always tends to happen right before waking up in the morning. Itís not like I secretly wanting this to happen, the dream just starts sometimes. Right before anything further happens, the wife, in real life, rolls over or changes positions, I automatically force myself to erase the image and imagine only her and myself. I am concerned that she may actually be able to read my mind about the dream or itís just me feeling guilty about the whole thing. Iím then partially awake. She will go back to sleep and I either allow the idea to linger on until I go back to sleep, pull off her panties and fuck the shit out of her for 27 seconds, or turn off the alarm and get up for work.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    How did you remember all that, gunz? Also, weird
    I was so aware in and semi-out of my dream. I rarely remember things that vividly. I wrote as many details down as soon as I woke up, so I could try to put it back together later. That barely touches the surface of the trippy shit that was happening around me. I was seriously exhausted all day because of it.
    Last edited by algunz; 10-10-2015 at 06:56 PM.

Wait a minute wait a minute. You came in your dream or in real life?

Yes.

I dreamed last night I talked with my friend that died around a year ago. I told him I'd been sad since he passed away, and he said he said a few things about wishing he had tried to hook up with me when he was alive, and I told him we were never that way, but that I still missed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Was the dream really vivid and you woke up with a sense of comfort?

I was glad to see him in my dream, but it didn't bring me the comfort I would have hoped for in that situation. It didn't seem like the things he said and did were things he would have said in real life.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

He probably bothered you plenty in real time, but in a good way.

If it was vivid, it could have been a visit. Those are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    He probably bothered you plenty in real time, but in a good way.

If it was vivid, it could have been a visit. Those are awesome.
    I had a really vivid dream recently about my uncle after he passed. It wasn't terribly comforting either as he was angrily lecturing me.
    AC/DC and Steely Dan? Why not just get a Don Henley project on the poster so my dad can bring his R/V, his fourth wife, and make a day out of the damn thing?

Okay, so I usually have some dreams that are of the same places. One is about a Southern type of mansion/plantation. Upon waking up I usually feel very homesick. The other is a very broken down home. It's two stories and spacious, but really rundown. There's a beautiful stairway leading to the entrance and it's all wood.

My question is does anyone else have reoccurring dreams of places they've never been, but seem to know by heart?
    I dreamt about you last night
    And I fell out of bed twice
    You can pin and mount me like a butterfly

That's not unusual, and dreaming about "houses" can represent how you're feeling about your personality, your behavior, your reaction to situations. Think of the house as a tangible representation of yourself, so the things that are strong or beautiful are what you feel are your positive attributes. So the mansion may make you feel a bit homesick because you recognize that many of your strengths come from your home (parents, family, friends). The run down house may come when you're feeling a bit weak on the outside, but your inside is still strong & beautiful.

I never thought of that! Thank you. Hoping one day I'll dream of a beautiful familiar home.
    I dreamt about you last night
    And I fell out of bed twice
    You can pin and mount me like a butterfly

Last night I dreamed I went to Coachella and realized when I got there that I hadn't seen the lineup, let alone set times, and had no idea who was playing or what stage I should go to.

After some rounds of frustration with being unable to complete simple tasks (common in my dreams) like bringing up the lineup on my phone, and a weird tangent about leaving my young daughter alone in a tent while my mom cut my hair just outside the tent, I finally found the lineup. There wasn't a single act on it that I wanted to see. I think the Friday headliner was Dave Alvin.

I went to the beer barn and couldn't find anyone I knew. I started texting friends and asking where they were, and they all said they skipped this year because the lineup was so bad. I was disappointed but resolved to make the most of it by checking out random acts in hopes of finding something I'd like. Then I awoke.

Trump got a second term. Nightmare or prophecy?

We all have the Coachella dream where we don't know who is playing where and when.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

I dreamed we had Rob Halford staying over and he got inappropriate with my roommate.

According to an Asian folk tale the dream you have on the first night of the year is the one that comes true.