i am planning to go to Coachella this year however as I am a first timer and I am coming from Europe I have absolutely no clue how to organise everything from afar and would be grateful if any experienced Coachella visitor can give me some infos
Right here my questions:
1. Where is the nearest airport? Answered here: http://coachella.com/event/directions
Or better to come via L.A. and get a car?
1. Is it better to hire a car and stay and camp there?
How far is the car parking away from the campsite?
Can I go and get stuff during the festival? answered here: http://coachella.com/camping/carcamping
2. Or better to stay in any of the nearby hotels?
3. Or the hotels quite expensive? Or there any to recommend?
4. If i come by car and tent, is there anything specific apart from usual camping stuff i need to bring which is quite useful or expensive to buy? (Probably sunscreen
5. If camping: how are campsite, shower and toilet-facilities?
Any advantagous campsite area? Or am I allocated when coming in?
6. What am i allowed to bring inside?
7. How expensive is it inside? E.g. Food, water, alcohol?
8. As the sun is quite hot, are there enough shadowy places to cool inbetween?
100. How to meet the bands ?
Right, think thats all I can think of in the moment. Well I would be really grateful, if I get some replies and useful advice!