Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas, boardies.
I had too many holiday spirits last night.
There's no running water and the power's been gone most of the day.
happy holidayz friends
It was snowing like crazy last night and I got drunk after a brutal day at work (fuck you, last minute shoppers!) and today I'm cooking a big ass dinner for my mom, my friend, her boyfriend, and two people who have been or are currently drummers for their band. Merry fucking Christmas suckers.
Signs you're aging poorly: you send your single 22 year old granddaughter an Apache wedding blessing for Christmas. Did you know that now I am two bodies but there is only one life before me? I didn't know it either.
I will feel no rain, for each of me will be shelter to the other.
I'm a little jealous. That's way better than an iPod.
She also sent me an extremely angular jacket that makes me look like a starfleet commander and a pair of stark white pajamas that make me look like I'm singing at a baptism. Guess I'm a bit of an odd couple.
Happy Christmas everyone
She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.I hardly think I'm an attention whore.I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer
My girlfriend got me an AT-AT, therefore Jesus is real.
"All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."
— Faxman75, who has clearly had enough
First time I have ever cried when opening a present...my wife surprised me with this 8x10 from our son's newborn photo shoot a couple years ago:
I need to go make another fuckin' baby!
it's my birthday today, too...yay, more presents
Last edited by JustSteve; 12-25-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Happy Pre-April Christmas to All from this Brokendoll!!!
"Who is this doing this synthetic type of Alpha Beta psychedelic funkin'?"
Having a great Christmas thus far. Cooked a fantastic breakfast. Grilling steaks later. High end whiskey. Nom nom nom.
Also, I received Southwest gift card(s) from a few family members. I'll have to start looking at shows outside of Arizona.
I'm looking at you San Francisco/Pacific Northwest...
Corn nuts and South Park. I'm avoiding my family
Originally Posted by stinkbutt
Any candy fall out?
merry christmas, everyone!!!
what i gave:
- the girl with the dragon tattoo book for my dad
- all of the black keys albums for my dad
- a six-pack of different beers from total wine for my dad
- secret ceremonies (polygamy book) for my mom
- coasters & a little notebook for my mom
- garnet earrings that instantly made me think of her and that my mom loved
- an art deco book for miss IFA
- alice & wonderland bowls & plates for IFA and my old roommie
- a purse hook thingy for one of my girlfriends
- a bracelet & earrings for my other girlfriend
- a camelbak that is extra large & holds a snowboard for my man
- a camping shower & other camping related stocking goodies for my man
- hungarian phrase book for my friend who will be in hungary next semester
- secret santa gift that has not yet been received
- and DIY secret santa gift that has not yet been received
- board for inserting wine corks to make a potholder or bulletin board for our friend's white elephant exchange
what i got:
- iced-tea maker from IFA
- interpol ticket, beatles buttons & homemade christmas card from IFA
- iced-tea maker from my man
- a winter camelbak from my man!!! (with consultation provided by IFA)
- sony cybershot DSC-W370 & memory card from my dad!!!
- down pillows
- towels that match my bathroom
- sheets, but my mom says they suck and she's exchanging them
- really cute wine glasses
- 30pc drinkware set
- flashlights & a clip light (flashlights are tradition in my family)
- harkins movies free popcorn all year long t-shirt (also tradition)
- harkins gift-card
- cash monies
- my super DIY secret santa gift which i will post when everyone gets theirs
- FEMALE jewelry, bath & frangrance set from my friend's white elephant exchange
and a bit too late, but here are pics of my house (taken by the camera phone):
cookies i made for IFA's holiday party
stockings hung by the chimney
IFA's lovely shadowbox christmas card
I wish my brother didn't go out of his way to make Christmas hard work for everybody else.
oh man. I was such a wreck from last night I went to the family gathering a zombie and pretty much slept through the entire thing. shameful.
In how many pieces was the zombie? Did you really need to bring it to your family? Or did you feel so bad that you figured a reconstructed dismembered zombie would be work as a good intercessor?
Regardless of which of these it is, damn. Hope you are feeling better now. How is the zombie doing? Is she staying together better this go at it?