Don't know if there's already a thread about this, couldn't find one. So don't kill me if this already exists. Here's my top 10 sets I've seen at Coachella.
1) Daft Punk 06 (duh)
2) Roger Waters 08 (Surround sound, flying pigs, Dark Side = epic!!)
3) Radiohead 04 (Favorite band comes through in the clutch)
4) Tool 99 (Got it all started, what a setlist!!)
5) Arcade Fire 05 (Introduced me to one of my now favorite live acts)
6) RATM 07 ( the crowd exploded, what a show!!)
7) Portishead 08 (Had never seen them live, face officially melted)
8) Prince 08 (Co-ah-chella I am here!!)
9) LCD Soundsystem 07 (The sahara was bouncing)
10) My Bloody Valentine (My ears still hurt)
Runners Up- Good the bad and the queen 07, Cure 09, Pixies 04, Beck 99
What are yours?