Thread: My friend and I got busted with weed during the car search weekend 2

Default My friend and I got busted with weed during the car search weekend 2

So me and my buddy are about to arrive at the festival thursday night, and we pull over to hide our shit. We stopped at the club and got a bunch of different weed, all in different little containers, but in one giant bag. We totally thought it would be okay if we were to just shove the bag into our cooler, under some ice and food. We're getting closer to the check point and start to notice how thoroughly the guys in front of us are getting searched, and obviously its too late to make any adjustments so we're just like "fuck it".

There's one white dude that looks like he wants to be a cop, and then a black dude that doesnt really care about being there. We got searched, they checked the front, and then I go around back while the black guy searches my trunk. He opens up the cooler and straight up scrapes the ice on top and grabs the bag like he had seen this a million times. There he is, just holding a bag of like 10-15 grams of top shelf weed, and I can't think of anything else to say besides "AH FUCK....". The black dude looks at me and goes "thats a lot of weed man!" and I just keep saying "fuuuck man". He looks around and leans towards me to say "Hey, we can make a deal here, and I'll let ya'll go. Just give me one of these containers of weed...". Of course I jumped all over that offer, and grabbed one of the containers you couldn't even see into that actually only had maybe a gram left inside! The dude puts the bag back in my cooler and lets us head in.

Long story short, we were dumb and did not hide the shit well enough, got caught, but only ended up losing about 1 out of 15 grams. We went on to have an awesome festival and this story was fun to bring up inconversations with random people I encountered throughout the weekend.

Default Re: My friend and I got busted with weed during the car search weekend 2

Slugworth, were you guys driving a Ford Festiva by chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

Default Re: My friend and I got busted with weed during the car search weekend 2

When we got searched we had two guys who could not give anyless of a fuck. One guy was checking his nose and hair in our mirror and the other (with a lazy eye) looked up at our containers on top of our jeep and asked "whats in the containers?" To which we responded in a drunken slur... "camping stuff." He took a second look and said "Awww fuck that shit!" The second guy got away from the mirror and asked "you guys having camping stuff huh? like clothes, food and weed?" To which i quickly responded with "HOW DARE YOU! What type of people do you think we are?" then proceeded to pound our newly opened beers. They both busted up laughing and let us go.

Your stupid stories just mean we all get searched harder and have to wait in line longer next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    They say manners are the thread of society. I spent the weekend with a bunch of monkeys who eat spaghetti with their feet, and are proud of it.

You should have removed your butt plug and hooped it... A gram saved is a gram earned...

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Slugworth, were you guys driving a Ford Festiva by chance?
    Nah Jeep Patriot.

It makes me wonder how much shit this guy finds and either takes/sells at the end of the day.

I got my weed thrown away at the festival entrance day one in 2014.
    on Day 3 this year (2015) the security made me throw away my medicated popcorn, I stuffed most of it in my mouth and shared the rest with others behind me in line, for some odd reason the majority of people declined my popcorn. It was chocolate covered caramel popcorn, so fucking delicious! you fools missed out on a great start to your last day at the fest.

im obviously way smarter now, but back in 07 i had a full pack of blunts in my pocket. security guard pulled them out, looked at me, smiled and said have a good festival. the way it should be if you obviously have a personal amount of whatever imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    on Day 3 this year (2015) the security made me throw away my medicated popcorn, I stuffed most of it in my mouth and shared the rest with others behind me in line, for some odd reason the majority of people declined my popcorn. It was chocolate covered caramel popcorn, so fucking delicious! you fools missed out on a great start to your last day at the fest.
    i ALWAYS consume things people try to get rid of in those security lines. havent made a mistake yet!
    Last edited by thebham; 04-23-2015 at 02:22 PM.
    '07, '10, '11, '12 Wk1, '13 Wk1, '13 Wk2, '14 Wk1, '14 Wk2, '15 Wk1, '15 Wk2, '16 Wk1(Pending), '16 Wk2(Pending)

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post

This is why I never say NO.

I walked in during '07 with, kid you not, a full back of edible BROWNIES (I was an idiot); I swore they were regular, because again I'm an idiot, but the security guy just smelled them and said "Enjoy the Festival!". Never been sketched out since about bringing things in.
    Sleater-Kinney 5.1 // Desert Daze 5.2 // Speedy Ortiz 5.21 // Rocket From The Crypt 5.30 // Built to Spill (July TBD) // Wilco 8.5 // FYF 8.22-8.23 // St. Vincent 8.30 // AC/DC 9.28 // Father John Misty 10.16

Did he take them or not?

Just a nibble?

Friends got caught with weed in their backpack just thrown into the car... retards but the security guard told him to give her something to let them pass. He thought she meant weed so he went to give her some and she was like wtf are you doing i cant take that. He ended up paying her off with $20 lol
    2014 Wk1 , 2015 Wk2

AC/DC | FlyLo | Squarepusher | Raekwon & Ghostface Killah | Gorgon City | George Ezra | Keys N Krates

Royal Blood | GLK | SBTRKT | Bad Religion | Hozier | Ratatat | Tycho

J.E.S.+S. | Annie Mac | Vance Joy | ODESZA | Gesaffelstein | Panda Bear

Quote Originally Posted by M0D3Z View Post
    Would really make Hell a less enjoyable place. I want to be able to see Satan as he tortures me.