So I'm sure alot of people are trying to mull over in their head how they are going to deal with their conflicts.
I have a quite a few myself. So I started this thread so that people can post their conflicts and ask for advice on which act to see (or whether to see half of both).
Here are the conflicts I'm thinking about and would love some advice on from people who have recommendations:
1. Crystal Casltes vs. Franz Ferdinand
2. Leonard Cohen vs. N.A.S.A. & Ghostland Observatory (I don't have many other dance acts I want to see on friday so I don't want to skip Ghostland, but at the same time... it's Leonard fucking Cohen)
3. Turbonegro vs. Chemical Brothers (this one is killing me)
4. Mastodon vs. MASTRKFT (I wanna get my metal on but I also don't want to find out that MASTRKRFT's surprise was the most amazing thing ever and I missed it)
5. X vs. Plump DJs
6. The Kills vs. Public Enemy
7. Throbbing Gristle vs. Etienne DeCrecy (I don't think I will want to see more than about 30 min of TG so I think this might work out, but I still want your guys' opinion on whether I should stay for the whole thing)