Okay, we have the lovely Post Your Picture Thread here. But, 629 (and counting) pages are a bit much to get through. Especially for a noob, like me. I suppose those of you who've been networking through this message board for years probably have no interest in this thread and that's fine, but please feel free to post your pics even if you are a regular. It would be nice for everyone who's interested to have a simple 3 or 4 page thread to reference rather than the 629 pager.
This thread is specifically for people who...
- Are attending Coachella in 2009.
- Would like to meet some new people while out there.
- Don't mind random strangers coming up and screaming "Hey, Castnets!" in front of all of their 'real' friends.
- Post 1 or 2 pics of yourself. Try to make them somewhat recent and representative of how you might appear next week. In other words, I'm sure you were just darling in your 2nd grade ballet recital, but no one here gives a damn.
- Include your first name (if you wish)
- If your friends are coming, post their pics (with their permission, of course)
- Tell us which day(s) you're attending.
- Tell us if you'll be camping.
- Give us a brief Coachella history. How many you've been to, etc.
- Tell us where you're coming from.
Say 'hi' and I might buy you a beer or frozen lemonade!
And since I started this thread, say hi to me if you spot me. I know I'm not the first person to suggest this, but I'll buy a beer (21 and up) or frozen lemonade (your choice) for the first 3 people who say hi to me. Of course, I'm not going to leave a performance I'm enjoying just to buy you a drink. You might have to wait until Uffie's set is over before you get your beverage. She's playing again this year, right?