So my friend and I decided we wanted to camp instead, and we're going to cancel our reservation. I thought I'd check here to see if anyone was interested in taking it over. It's at the Palm Springs Holiday Inn ( and it's $175 per night for Fri and Sat. Let me know if you want it and I'll see what I can do about changing the name on the reservation!