Thread: Desert Trip Concert Wknd 2 hotel: Westin Desert Willow Villas 1BR $400 per night

Default Desert Trip Concert Wknd 2 hotel: Westin Desert Willow Villas 1BR $400 per night

Email me: pacman777@gmail.com

Come stay in luxury for the Music Festival of the century featuring Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Paul McCartney, Roger Waters and The Who!

I am the deeded owner at this luxury timeshare resort with immediate confirmed availability for Weekend 2 (Oct 14-17) of Desert Trip Music Festival at Westin Desert Willow Villas in Palm Desert which is a quick 13 miles from the venue at the Empire Polo Club in Indio. This is on the Desert Trip Shuttle Route and the bus picks-up and drops off at the resort: http://www.valleymusictravel.com/eve...otel-shuttles/

$1,200 for 3 nights checking in on Friday, Oct 14 and checking out Monday, Oct 17. I can add Thursday night for an additional $350 based on availability. Just ask!
    $400 per night (including all taxes) at AAA 3-diamond luxury accommodations is a bargain for the weekend. No additional resort fees or taxes if you rent from me (a Starwood timeshare owner at this resort). Save over 50% off Starwood direct rates after taxes and fees. Currently, these luxury villas are not even available for this period as Starwood is sold out and most run-down motels cost more than this!

I have 4 of these 1BR villas available at the Westin Desert Willow Villas and I also have 3 of the 1BR villas at the Westin Mission Hills Resort.

This listing is for the 1 Bedroom Villa which is approximately 620 square feet of living space plus 103 square feet of balcony space. Sleeps four comfortably with King Size Heavenly Bed and Pull-out Sofa Bed. . Features include: Master bedroom with king-sized Westin Heavenly Bed® and flat-panel TV; Westin Heavenly Bath®, with whirlpool tub and two vanities; Living area with sofa bed and fireplace; Built-in entertainment center in living area equipped with flat-panel TV, DVD player and Bose® Wave® AM/FM/CD system; Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen includes granite countertops, ceramic cooktop, microwave/convection oven, full-size stainless steel refrigerator with icemaker, wood-paneled dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dinnerware; Washer and dryer; Private balcony or patio with bench seating and coffee table; Telephone lines with voice mail; Wireless High-speed Internet Access; Blackout-lined drapery; In-room safe

Check out Starwood's Westin Desert Willow Villas owner's site for more info including floor plans and pictures: https://www.vistana.com/destinations...esert/overview
    Last edited by pacman777; 05-14-2016 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Added email

Default Re: Desert Trip Concert Wknd 2 hotel: Westin Desert Willow Villas 1BR $400 per night

I still have 2 villas available at Westin Desert Willow Villas and 2 Villas at Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa for Desert Trip Weekend 2. I have rented my timeshares to many happy renters during Coachella and have references available upon request!

Default Re: Desert Trip Concert Wknd 2 hotel: Westin Desert Willow Villas 1BR $400 per night

I have 2 villas at Westin Desert Willow Villas and 1 villa at Westin Mission Hills for Desert Trip Weekend 2.

$1,200 for 3 nights checking in on Friday, Oct 14 and checking out Monday, Oct 17. I can add Thursday night for an additional $350 based on availability. This includes all taxes.

I have one last confirmed reservation available at Westin Desert Willow Villas for Weekend 2 checking in Friday, Oct 14 and checking out Monday, Oct 17. I'm dropping the price on this to $1,000 for all 3 nights with the option to add Thursday night for $300 based on availability. This includes all taxes and fees. The only additional charge the renter will be responsible for is a $30 housekeeping fee charged directly by the resort to the guest upon check-out. email me if you are interested: pacman777@gmail.com