Thread: What are you doing to improve your campsite this year?

Default What are you doing to improve your campsite this year?

For me, I'm bringing my own solar shower because waiting in 2 different lines last year that both ended up "breaking down," waiting over an hour and a half, and hung over as a limp dick was my lowest point of the weekend.

Also planning on bringing my hookah.

What improvement are you all making?

Default Re: What are you doing to improve your campsite this year?

1. More Jameson
    2. I agree solar products like chargers and stuff.
    3. Maybe 2 ez ups,
    4. Also probably that bamboo wall that some people have.
    Last edited by 4two0zz; Yesterday at 10:26 AM.

Brought our solar shower for the past 3 year, great for escaping the long shower lines.

Also, a changing room tent can be used in combination to have a solid shower without having to wear a bathing suit, and have some privacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    What asshole brings an iPad to a hippie fire circle?

Quote Originally Posted by ELIZA83TH View Post
    Brought our solar shower for the past 3 year, great for escaping the long shower lines.

Also, a changing room tent can be used in combination to have a solid shower without having to wear a bathing suit, and have some privacy.
    Doing both, bringing a couple 5-gal solar bags and a Trekker Fold-a-Privy pop-up tent. That last item is great, I highly recommend. Got mine at Cabela's, was only $40. It folds up into a relatively small disc into a bag, and it's a one-piece that pops up right into shape when you take it out. 4'X4' and 7' tall, kind of a perfect size for this. Tried it out in the backyard, works as advertised. A little tricky to fold back into shape and stuff into the bag at first, but after a couple times got it down, takes like 30 seconds. Lightweight and one person can easily put it up and take it down. Too lightweight to hang the solar bags in, but we'll (the wife and me) just mix some of the hot solar bag water with some colder water in a bucket and pour it on each other. Got to be the easiest way to do this in the campgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by DFH no.6 View Post
    Doing both, bringing a couple 5-gal solar bags and a Trekker Fold-a-Privy pop-up tent. That last item is great, I highly recommend. Got mine at Cabela's, was only $40. It folds up into a relatively small disc into a bag, and it's a one-piece that pops up right into shape when you take it out. 4'X4' and 7' tall, kind of a perfect size for this. Tried it out in the backyard, works as advertised. A little tricky to fold back into shape and stuff into the bag at first, but after a couple times got it down, takes like 30 seconds. Lightweight and one person can easily put it up and take it down. Too lightweight to hang the solar bags in, but we'll (the wife and me) just mix some of the hot solar bag water with some colder water in a bucket and pour it on each other. Got to be the easiest way to do this in the campgrounds.

Precisely
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    What asshole brings an iPad to a hippie fire circle?

Quote Originally Posted by thefirmm111 View Post
    Also planning on bringing my hookah.
    How big is it? This one might be tough to get past security.

Its a 28" KM. I was planning on finding a nice big acrylic base for it and keep the glass at home. I was under the impression that it wouldn't be a problem because its a tobacco pipe, but I guess I've never looked into the rules regarding them. Are they not allowed?