Thread: Now have Casita AND a Room in House for Trio or Combo of Solos/pair Close to Fest

Cool Now have Casita AND a Room in House for Trio or Combo of Solos/pair Close to Fest

Hi, fellow music n desert lovers!

I have (spacious) room for 3 people at a VERY nice, sun-drenched, clean property with both a (separate building, door, gated) casita and also a bedroom suite (on its own side of house w/ own spacious bathroom ensuite of bedroom) in the larger house.
    Small, heated pool, high end BBQ and access to (lots of) other amenities, pools.

Great launchpad for splashing, sunning, enjoying music, feeling rested for all festival days...and for other desert adventures, if you have extra days!

No tobacco anywhere, please. green possibly outside tbd.
    Great coffee/teas, superfood smoothies, food, candles, flowers, quality beds, holistic toiletries, to pool towels available.
    2 patios with comfy/sweet patio furnishings.
    Breakfast/brunch at your door or poolside or DIY.

Location is between Indio, La Quinta, and Thermal, a 5-10-minute drive to festival.

The price for both accommodations together for 3 nights is just $150 less than for 4 nights, so I highly recommend staying 4 if you can!

If you're 2 ppl (or adventuring solo) do inquire; together, we can pair chill chella people.

3 nights: $1150 TOTAL for the bedroom suite in house AND the separate casita!
    4 nights: $1300 for both bedroom suite and casita.
    (If you want ONLY casita, and we don't use the bedroom suite, 4 night minimum for $1100.)

$90 fee for cleaning, linens, gate pass (2 parties can split this, but only one car space in garage).
    Laundry access.
    One bike/lock. Could rent additional bike in Old Town La Quinta.

Small deposit ($125 per party) fully/quickly refundable.

If that phone isn't visible, PM me or respond in the forum.
    Lotsa photos available.
    I've rented to people 2 other years and for tennis event, so happy former renter references available!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BirdofParadise; 04-16-2018 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Reduced price of already awesome deal