Thread: Need 1 more couple for a 6 person stay at Worldmark Indio Week 1

Default Need 1 more couple for a 6 person stay at Worldmark Indio Week 1

4 of us are staying at Worldmark Indio in a 2 bedroom, 3 queen bed resort. The resort is rented from the 7th until the 15th!!

It looks like it will be $210 dollars per person with the room filled (got a great hookup on a place). I've stayed there 2 times before and it's great. 2 bathrooms, full laundry and kitchen, pool, bbq pit. Great place to meet people going to Coachella. It is roughly 12-15 minutes from the fairground by shuttle with is offered every 15 minutes from the front of the resort. My gf and I have already rented a car so going for groceries, booze or whatever you want.

We have 4 people filled so far and are looking preferably for another fun couple. Myself and my gf are late 20's and we have another set of girls in their mid 20s also. Private message me and we can go from there. Very excited about this and if you have any questions ask away.

https://www.worldmarktheclub.com/resorts/in/

That is the resort.
    Last edited by JordanTyler; 01-28-2015 at 11:15 PM.

Default Re: Need 1 more couple for a 6 person stay at Worldmark Indio Week 1

Still looking for 2 more people!

Damn, why couldn't it be wk 2! Somebody jump on this. This place is legit.

Hi, you only need 2 people? I only ask because my group is 3 of us two guys and one female. Me and female late 20s guy early 20's

Alright something fell through with the last couple that we had hoped to book with.

Still looking for 2 more people! This place is a steal of a deal.

Have had a few messages but nothing set in stone. Shoot me a message if interested. Want to get this finalized asap!

Lurker

Hey! Is this still available? We are a guy(22) and girl (23) coming from the UK, it's our first time in America and our first Coachella!

Burtiebott I just sent you a private message!

Hey is this still going?? We are a couple 23 & 25 two Aussies coming from London. Would love to join you guys!!