Thread: Looking to join car campsites ( weekend 2). Also room for 1 or 2 more to join

Default Looking to join car campsites ( weekend 2). Also room for 1 or 2 more to join

So friends have been dropping like flies this year, and others are choosing the hotel route-- so here I am with no caravan for the first time--BUT i love camping at coachella!! Just checking out if there is other people that may want to be interested in joining campsites. I have 1 car camping pass and so far have added 1 person from the UK-- I am thinking about getting there sometime Thursday ( the earlier the better but may be leaving LA later in the afternoon)

I am a 25 year old guy from LA, very chill. This will be my 5th coachella, first time going the second weekend.

Default Re: Looking to join car campsites ( weekend 2). Also room for 1 or 2 more to join

Dude, do you still have room in your camp?
    Me and my friend can't find a place to stay, we can bring supplies and booze if you want!
    It's our first coachella, please message me if you still have room!

Default Re: Looking to join car campsites ( weekend 2). Also room for 1 or 2 more to join

Hey man, my group also leaving Thursday morning, trying to arrive by noon, 4 cars so far, we're also looking to expand camping site and meet cool people

me and my girlfriend are looking to arrive around 1. always happy to join more groups with UK people
    4/17-19 - Coachella
    5/28 - Refused @ GAMH
    5/29-31 - Bottlerock
    8/7-9 - Outside Lands

I'm a 25 year old guy from San diego I have a GA ticket but no place to crash I can offer cash, grass, booze, and plenty of other things let me know if it works out thanks a lot

I'm going solo to the 2nd weekend, gonna drive from SF.
    I have a car camping pass and an air mattress in the car, so I will be sleeping there. But there's still plenty of space for a tent or two, so let me know if you are interested putting together a camp.
    PM me here or on Facebook - www.facebook.com/gevorck
    I'm 32yo international male, chill and fun. It's my first Coachella experience, and I look to making new friendships there.

What time are you arriving?

*** bump

What time are you planning to arrive on Thursday? Most of the people we usually caravan in with are not making it out this year, so only a couple of cars so far. Definitely some extra space too.

Hey DaytonaDave, ideally I would like to arrive by 10 am but my guess is that will end up getting there in the afternoon-- like 3/4

Hey everyone! My bf and I are car camping weekend 2 to celebrate his 31st bday on friday and would love to join up with some more campers to have a great weekend! We were planning on being there early Thursday morning to get a good spot, but would love to meet up with some new people! We have canopies, tents, etc and space! Let us know if you'd like to join spots!

Hey everyone! My boyfriend and I won passes for weekend 2 and are trying to find a place to crash as well! We would like to camp at coachella but we cannot obtain any camping passes! Does anyone have extra? How can we make this work? We have all the camping stuff! Someon eplease hit me up!

Quote Originally Posted by alannah310 View Post
    Hey everyone! My boyfriend and I won passes for weekend 2 and are trying to find a place to crash as well! We would like to camp at coachella but we cannot obtain any camping passes! Does anyone have extra? How can we make this work? We have all the camping stuff! Someon eplease hit me up!
    by this time, car camping passes are fairly hard to come by. keep trying the forums here to see if any last minute people wanna sell their car camping pass. best of luck!

We are planning to be in line by 8 am Thursday. Just a couple of cars so far. Based on what I heard about today, 8 am will still get us in that first lot. In & outs are so much better to be near the gate if you can swing it! If anyone is interested in joining our little caravan, PM me and I will let you know where/when we are meeting.

We just got a car camping pass this Saturday so we're pretty pumped at this point..now we're just looking to see if anyone is arriving Friday morning who wants to extend camp spots. Seems like everyone is arriving Thursday! Wish we could but it doesnt work out with our work schedules. So if anyone is arriving Friday morning, and want to link up, PM or email me

I have a car camping pass but I cant take a car at this point because my license expired. Anyone attending this week willing to bring their car and adopt a Coachella vet/make a new friend perhaps?

I'll supply the car camping pass. PM me.

My sister and I have a van but no car camping pass so we are kinda screwed. We are coming from Australia! Can anyone help out? There's totally room in our van

I believe I may be able to help.

PM if you haven't found anyone to help yet.

Thursday morning meeting up around noon , I have 5 cars so far. Anyone arriving around the same time to expand camp size and make new friends?

What's up coachella local n friends looking for some one with room for us to set up a tent and share a base camp for our coachella campground fun. Go every year and love meeting new people. We are drinkers 420 friendly and can pitch in n help with what u may need. We plan on being out at the campgroundsThursday early

Sup!?! 34 SuperChill local. Can't wait for weekend2! Looking for new friends n good times together again @ coachellafest. Hoping to party n share in drink, eat and 420 if anyone has room to sent up tent and hangout at campsite for weekend since we all know the campgrounds is where half the fun is especially Thursday :-) can even offer use of bathroom/shower and pool @ house 3 blocks from polo grounds. Thank you for your consideration lol