Merry Christmas! I'm back to curating the Secret Santa thread again this year. It's been a few years. If anyone wants to join whom we don't know well, you need to have another longtime boardie vouch for you because we want all recipients to be happy with what they receive.
What I'd like everyone to do is email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your board name, your first and last real name and address, and answer these questions below and post them to this thread. The title of your email should be CMB Secret Santa. We need to have ALL THE NAMES by this Friday, Black Friday, at 5pm mountain time/AZ time. That's 4pm California time. Then I will throw everyone's name in a hat. If anyone is willing to help, I'm going to Skype a few names to someone so I can participate and not know who my Santa is. Then by Sunday Nov 29, I will email everyone their "Santee" recipient. Whoever my accomplice is will email the remaining 3 or 4 Santas. And you can start shopping! We'll set the price limit between $20 and $50 this year. Don't be stingy.
Here are this year's questions for you to answer so your Santa can get to know your tastes a bit better:
1) What is your favorite color or combination of colors for a T-shirt or clothes item?
2) Favorite animal? (If you want a trinket or salt and pepper shakers or tights or whatever)
3) Favorite bands from whom you would like merchandise?
4) T shirt size?
5) Sports team?
6) Do you have any hobbies?
7) Shoe size?
8) Do you like hats? What kind/color?
9) Do you have any pets that you want to pamper or dress up? (tee hee)
10) Favorite alcohol? I don't know how shipping works with that but I'm throwing this on here anyway.
11) Favorite restaurant?
12) Favorite candy or snack item?
13) Is there any special item you're looking for? If you can, try not to be too specific so your Santa can be more creative.
Ok people, let's be creative and have fun!
Post your answers here in this thread!