Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the real Howard Stern

Default Re: the real Howard Stern

Pic-spam

lolz Tan Mom
    Last edited by HunterGather; 01-31-2014 at 02:40 PM.

+1 internets for you HunterGather. Great pics! Listening now.
    Tool| Tool| DeVotchka| Godspeed You! Black Emperor| Black Sabbath| Iggy Pop| Bruce Springsteen| New Order| David Gilmour| David Gilmour| Courtney Barnett| Coachella| Explosions in the Sky| Explosions in the Sky| Scorpions| The Cure| The Cure| The Who| Refused| Chelsea Wolfe| Peter Gabriel/Sting| Peter Gabriel/Sting| Radiohead| PJ Harvey| Guns N' Roses| FYF| Swans| ELO| Lush| Echo & The Bunnymen| Sia| Desert Trip

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Yucko looks extra nasty since the last time I've seen him

Hah, Steve Brandano must love that the Black Keys are finally on Stern.

Last picspam!
    Wow, the show was 6 hours long.
    The crowd was annoying a few times (like when they wouldn't shut up when Howard was talking to Letterman), but overall it was a good show.

Ryan Philippe with Robin

Last edited by HunterGather; 01-31-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Best pics ever, Thank you. As much as it is a splurge, Howard is worth the price of admission for Sirius!
    Last edited by Justin170; 02-01-2014 at 12:17 AM.

The video of the birthday show will be out monday.

Sour Shoes' skinny raving younger brother just prank called me.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

Hahahaha. What was the nature of the call? Also, I'm fucking pissed off I don't get any MJA calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Me:..."Hello?"
    MJA: Proceeds to scream some terrible Avicci/David Guetta bullshit song into the phone that I recognized but have no idea what it actually is
    Me: "dude...what the fuck? Sour Shoes?"
    MJA: Pauses. Proceeds to continue to scream terrible song

Then I hung up.
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

5/21 Jennylee @ Getty, 6/1-5 Primavera Sound, 6/7-8 Chelsea Wolfe @ Teragram Ballroom, 6/18 Moses Sumney @ The Getty, 6/19 Beth Orton, Emmy the Great @ Teragram Ballroom, 7/7 Mitski @ The Echo, 8/4 Radiohead @ Shrine Auditorium, 8/7 Sufjan Stevens @ Hollywood Bowl, 8/27-28 FYF Fest, 9/24 Music Tastes Good, 9/25 Lush @ Fonda

Waaaat

I'm listening to last tuesdays show on-demand right now and Eric just called in saying he had to move back in with his parents because his handler Yan was moving away.

I'll miss his calls.

Ah, fuk. Sorry to hear this. RIP Eric the Actor.
    Tool| Tool| DeVotchka| Godspeed You! Black Emperor| Black Sabbath| Iggy Pop| Bruce Springsteen| New Order| David Gilmour| David Gilmour| Courtney Barnett| Coachella| Explosions in the Sky| Explosions in the Sky| Scorpions| The Cure| The Cure| The Who| Refused| Chelsea Wolfe| Peter Gabriel/Sting| Peter Gabriel/Sting| Radiohead| PJ Harvey| Guns N' Roses| FYF| Swans| ELO| Lush| Echo & The Bunnymen| Sia| Desert Trip

Fucking amazing

Todays show was great with all the wackpackers for Jimmy Kimmels "party"

Tan Mom is literally the color of diarrhea.

They put up a video of Tan Mom, too. It was much more of a mess than I imagined it

Wtf is up with her? Is she that much of a lush? What time of day does this record? Does she still have custody of her kid?

RIP Johnny Fratto.

Johnny Fratto has died at the age of 61, TMZ reports. The businessman, who was a regular guest on SiriusXM's The Howard Stern Show, passed away on Thursday, Nov. 5, following a battle with lung cancer.

According to TMZ, Fratto was surrounded by his loved ones at the time, including his wife, Ivanka.

Fratto appeared several times on Stern's hit radio show over the years, and also owned the Beverly Hills Choppers motorcycle and bicycle company. His late father, Louis Thomas Fratto, was a well-known Chicago mobster in the 1930s until his death in 1967.

Shortly after news broke of Fratto's death, fans took to social media to pay tribute. "Sad to hear about the passing of @JOHNNYFRATTO. He was a great guest on @HowardStern and always good for a laugh. RIP," one commenter tweeted.

As previously reported, fellow Wack Pack member Eric the Actor died at 39 in September 2014 after suffering cardiac-related problems. Fratto listed Eric as his "friend" under his Twitter bio. "Very sad to hear of Johnny Fratto's passing, hope he is with Eric right now," a second fan added via Twitter on Thursday. "You know what to do Johnny, you know what to do. #sternshow."

Fratto is survived by his wife and his actor son, Johnny Fratto Jr.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...#ixzz3r7IZUsTX
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

You know what to do. You know what to do.

Yeah, that was sad to hear.

I didn't know Jon Lieberman left the channels (sort of). Howard never brings these things up. It's as if they never existed. Didn't know Lisa G was gone until like 4 months after the fact. I just assumed she was still doing the news (since I usually listen to on demand, and they stopped bringing the news people in for teases).

@reporterjon:
    2015-09-29 18:15:34
    UTCProud to say I've taken a job as Sr. Creative Director at @SAP Global Comms! But you'll still see/hear me many places including @sternshow!

The Harrison Ford prank call this week was hilarious

Also, 3 more shows left. Do we think he will resign, or re-sign?

5 more years!

From TMZ

Howard Stern just took a bold step into the future ... not only signing a long-term contract with Sirius XM but getting into the video streaming business.
    There were all sorts of rumors Howard might hang it up, but the opposite proved true. Not only did Howard sign a 5 year deal ... he agreed to let Sirius use clips from his show for the next 12 years.
    Howard was typical Howard, saying, "If you are not listening to Sirius XM and The Howard Stern Show, then you are really more like a zombie, a rotting corpse monster, living half a life, deadened and blackened inside."
    Howard says he's working on a new video streaming app.
    We don't know what Howard's pulling in, but we're guessing it could have an impact on the GNP. The best news -- 5 more years of people yelling "Baba Booey!"

I wonder how much that service for the app will be.
    And will a sirius sub be required to use the app itself? (since they will live stream the video portion apparently).

In theory, this app can be awesome with all the catalog of video and audio content in one place (as opposed to youtube where we can get it now).

I hope it's not more than an additional couple bucks. I don't see many people wanting more than a 20$ bill from them

awww.

Wayfarers, friends & fans,

Riley told me to tell you all that he loves you. He also admonished me that the Biaviian Symbols that he has already completed and left us with must be distributed; so, Wayfarers, 'Get Your Symbols'. Thank you all for all of your thoughts and prayers. Also, Riley said to tell you all (I don't know how) that he WILL see you again in the future. Please stay tuned as we will have more to say about the last days, and life, of the Ole Space Cowboy, the one and only, Riley Lee Martin.

R.I.P. God Bless you all! Peace.
    -Eron

Last edited by HunterGather; 01-05-2016 at 11:44 PM.

New interview with Artie in Maxim.

What's the status of your relationship with Howard?

After I left the show, I went into intensive care for four days. Then I went to a psych ward for three days, and then I got transferred to a rehab. About two weeks after it happened, I got a call at rehab from Howard, and it was very nice. I called him when I got out of rehab, and he called me back. That was in February of 2010. He told me to call back and let him know how I was doing. I took it to mean that maybe they wanted me back as a guest or just to give an update, and I thought I owed them that. I called them about a month later in March 2010. Then I called again and left a message and apologized and said, "This is the last time I’m calling, I won’t bug you any more." Never heard back.
    A year and a half later, my book was coming out. I didn’t wanna call them, but I was being respectful of a company, Random House, paying me big cash to write a book. I said, “I’ll at least try." Just to be a guest on the show and talk about the book, which every fan on Twitter was begging to happen. [Stern show producer]Gary [Dell'Abate] calls back a day later and he says, very coldly, "It’s just not going to happen." And I regret that I gave him the chance to say that, because I didn’t even want to make the call. I said, "OK" and hung up.
    That's rough.
    ...And then, unbeknownst to me, the book company tries to buy ad time on the show, and this is when I really knew I was persona non grata. Ad sales never turns down anything. It could be dick cream. Random House was gonna pay top dollar, and they turned them down.

It's so weird how Howard never directly talks about why Artie isn't let back on and deflects whenever a caller brings it up.

O-Qua Tanjinn Wan
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.