Thread: Jack

Default Jack

I don't know about you guys but I would really love to see Jack as a late add to the line up. Skrillex and Diplo really know how to turn up the crowd and turn the Sahara tent into a huge party, plus their new album just came out and I gotta say it's really good, plus their set would be stacked up with special guests! But do you guys thinks this could happen?
    Or what other late adds do you think the line up would have? I would also love to see Arctic Monkeys or Zhu

Default Re: Jack

I was skeptical at first but you said the magic words - special guests. Support.

I have come to the conclusion that if artists/DJs are banking on suprise guests throughout their set, then most people watching them must not really care about their set. Think about it. After Dre and Snoop, it seems like everyone wants to hope on an artist briingin out guests. Why? Can't you just not be happy to see their set? or are they so boring that they need a special guest to make the crowd stay?

Strong first post
    James Zabiela @ It'll Do 2/28 | Clean Bandit @ Granada Theatre 3/18 | SXSW 3/21 | Jackmaster @ It'll Do 4/11 | Clark w/ Nosaj Thing @ Club Dada 4/16 | Peter Hook & The Light @ Granada Theatre 4/24 | John Tejada @ It'll Do 4/26 | Danny Tenaglia 5/16 @ It'll Do | Nicole Moudaber @ It'll Do 5/23

Yeah that could be true, for in this case I see the guests for this particular set as a huge plus why their set would totally be awesome, because still I would love to see then even if they bring no guests at all

This needs to happen, I mean Skrillex AND Diplo?!? That would be the best thing since Swedish House Mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    if he is scared of your noodle you may not get in with it.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel-crna View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I would really love to see Jack as a late add to the line up. Skrillex and Diplo really know how to turn up the crowd and turn the Sahara tent into a huge party, plus their new album just came out and I gotta say it's really good, plus their set would be stacked up with special guests! But do you guys thinks this could happen?
    Or what other late adds do you think the line up would have? I would also love to see Arctic Monkeys or Zhu
    Get the fuck out of here you piece of dried-up powdery dog shit.