1. Camping situation VASTLY improved. Camping with cars, cooking allowed, most likely chiller security, plus the coveted privilege of ins/outs! Oh yeah and you can bring alcohol in, can't argue with that.
2. No single day passes. While some may hate this new rule I think it will benefit the festival experience as a whole for those who do go. Diehards only.
3. The longest Coachella ever! Not only is it 3 days (that started in 2007) but we get a guaranteed extra hour on both Friday and Saturday!
4. Late night activities. Great late-night dome lineup in the campsite + roller skating, hell fucking yes.
5. The fucking lineup. This year's Sunday is one of the best days Coachella has ever had, hands down.
Yeah so I was bored and just thinking about how great Coachella is going to be this year, can't fucking wait. Plus the weather is probably going to be nice, definitely better than those late April dates of the past.