Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 214

Thread: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

  1. #91
    Member RageAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    683

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by guyatwork37 View Post
    Dude, all of my friends in Newport will be going now. This is rad dudes!
    lol i live in newport,as lame as blink 182 can be,Enema of the state was the first album i bought and they have some great songs if they actually play which they will not i will check them out

    Paul is dead

  2. #92

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    I can't wait for blink to show up. It's gonna rock so HARD. I mean their songs really GET ME PUMPED!!!

  3. #93
    Member KungFuJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    551

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by guyatwork37 View Post
    It's gonna rock so HARD.
    I don't think this is possible.

  4. #94
    Member DRcube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    1,189

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by guyatwork37 View Post
    I can't wait for blink to show up. It's gonna rock so HARD. I mean their songs really GET ME PUMPED!!!

  5. #95
    Happy Feet Coachella Bound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    City of Wasted Dreams, CA
    Posts
    5,647

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    I started a band called Blink 183....didnt work out so well

  6. #96

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post
    I started a band called Blink 183....didnt work out so well
    LOLOLOLOL



    does anybody else on here know that the original name was Fuck 182 (the cali prop) but obviously had to change to get signed, book gigs, etc.

    just like the STP in Stone Temple Pilots used to be Shirley Temple's Pussy...

  7. #97

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by thegateisdown View Post
    however, I'd be way more down for Blink, over say, the Killers, for instance..or jack johnson, or the red hot chili peppers for that matter...and about all four of those bands are equal in marginal creativity
    Oh dear god.

    Pick up a guitar and try to play some songs by each of the four acts that you listed here and you'll quickly see that one of them does not belong. At all.

  8. #98

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by GauchoGuy17 View Post
    Oh dear god.

    Pick up a guitar and try to play some songs by each of the four acts that you listed here and you'll quickly see that one of them does not belong. At all.
    You're right bro. The Killers couldn't play their way out of Les Deux on a Tuesday night.


  9. #99
    Bbode05
    Guest

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    It would be cool to see them play "All of This" with Robert Smith if The Cure was also there

  10. #100

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbode05 View Post
    It would be cool to see them play "All of This" with Robert Smith if The Cure was also there
    That song was cool until that Robert Smith guy started "singing". Serious where did they find that clown? I had to Wikipedia him to find out who he was. Some dude for a no name band no one remembers. I'll pass.

  11. #101

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by GauchoGuy17 View Post
    Oh dear god.

    Pick up a guitar and try to play some songs by each of the four acts that you listed here and you'll quickly see that one of them does not belong. At all.
    That guy made Flea and Frusciante some sad fuckin pandas.

  12. #102

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Weezer > Blink 182 > Coldplay

  13. #103

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by insidetheface View Post
    Weezer > Blink 182 > Coldplay
    Coldplay does suck. But Weezer has sucked FAT BALLS since their second album. Their last one was only good enough to wipe my ass with.

  14. #104
    Memorial_07
    Guest

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    we've already confirmed this thread is utter shit right?

  15. #105

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    You guys are going to feel like idiots when you see the bands playing. BLINK 4 EVER!!

  16. #106

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    GAY... I hope Guy at work is just a smart ass
    DEF NOYZE

  17. #107

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Blink 182 for real my man dat shit is fuckin gay fo sho my man ha ha thanks for the laugh ***

  18. #108

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by JRUE602 View Post
    Blink 182 for real my man dat shit is fuckin gay fo sho my man ha ha thanks for the laugh ***
    Fuck you hip hop sucks. Go to Smoke out and gtfo out of Coachella!

  19. #109

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by guyatwork37 View Post
    Fuck you hip hop sucks. Go to Smoke out and gtfo out of Coachella!
    FUCK YOU.. Blink 182 sucks. You get the fuck out of coachella douche bag
    DEF NOYZE

  20. #110

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by jjbaldwi View Post
    FUCK YOU.. Blink 182 sucks. You get the fuck out of coachella douche bag
    Whatever guy, you don't even know what Coachella's about. Blink embodies Coachella, not like that lame ass Daft Punk or Perry Farrell.

  21. #111

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    This is ignorant. You are going to get blasted for this post. Dip shit
    DEF NOYZE

  22. #112

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by jjbaldwi View Post
    This is ignorant. You are going to get blasted for this post. Dip shit
    Whatever "cous". I'm sorry I'm not all Gangsta with my G's blasting my gats. Don't hate because you can't reside in Newport like me and my bros.

  23. #113

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    I fuckin grew up on Balboa Island, bro. 126 Collins Ave.
    FUCK YOU
    DEF NOYZE

  24. #114

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    F.U.C.K. YOU can you understand that clown

  25. #115

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by jjbaldwi View Post
    I fuckin grew up on Balboa Island, bro. 126 Collins Ave.
    FUCK YOU
    Don't be upset bro cause your family is poor and has too listen to crappy hop hop music bro. This is about love and Blink. Don't bring your negativity here. Just grab a 40 and relax broski.

  26. #116

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by JRUE602 View Post
    F.U.C.K. YOU can you understand that clown
    Don't be so mad bro, I think it would be sweet if Little John did a background vocal with Blink too. That would be the shizzle.

  27. #117

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    How old is you moron 47 and you like gay scate music that is cool as fuck

  28. #118

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by guyatwork37 View Post
    Don't be upset bro cause your family is poor and has too listen to crappy hop hop music bro. This is about love and Blink. Don't bring your negativity here. Just grab a 40 and relax broski.
    Are you sure you live in Newport Beach? That is where Balboa Island is moron. Not exactly poor.
    92662
    DEF NOYZE

  29. #119

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by JRUE602 View Post
    How old is you moron 47 and you like gay scate music that is cool as fuck
    Do I hate scat music, anything with feces ain't cool chief. Go in peace bra!

  30. #120

    Default Re: BLINK 182 Reunion!!! - Saturday

    hey garbage man...... poor my ass once again let me reiterate F.U.C.K. you 47 old ass fuck ha ha ha poor ha ha ha thats a good one newport beach. Go McCain stupid moron johnny has you pegged too ha ha

Similar Threads

  1. BLINK 182 FOR COACHELLA '09
    By wildtiger in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 07:06 PM
  2. SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY Ticket
    By leaftowers in forum Passes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:31 PM
  3. Blink 182 and Green Day is Emo?
    By suprefan in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 11:19 PM
  4. Blink 182 and Green Day is Emo?
    By suprefan in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 02:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •