View Poll Results: Are you tired of the low life sleaze?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    12 27.91%
  • No

    31 72.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 33

Thread: Low life sleaze

  1. #1

    Default Low life sleaze

    Are you sick and tired of the low life sleaze on this board posting vulgarities and obscenities in posts and in their signature? I'm not talking about the usual expletives (fuck, shit, etc.). I'm talking about cunt, cock sucker, mother fucker, etc.

  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,261

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    I have never put anyone on ignore, until now.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  3. #3
    Coachella Junkie humanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    6,900

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    I know what you mean, but it seems like it has become an obsession for you. I'm not going to degrade you for it, but it seems like you came to a place that has been the way it is for a while and suddenly trying to change it. I'm not sure exactly what the point is, it seems like it is causing you a lot grief that in the end, probably won't amount to much.


    unless you are just an alias, who has way too much time on your hands and are getting some perverse pleasure out of this, then I feel sorry for you for not having more to do in life.
    Last edited by humanoid; 01-26-2009 at 12:08 PM.
    '99-'11...

  4. #4
    Member lizng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Laurentia
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    I want more sleaze.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

  5. #5

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
    I know what you mean, but it seems like it has become an obsession for you. I'm not going to degrade you for it, but it seems like you came to a place that has been the way it is for a while and suddenly trying to change it. I'm not sure exactly what the point is, it seems like it is causing you a lot grief that in the end, probably won't amount to much.
    You believe in "change", don't you? Most of the people on this board, it seems, voted Obama. Because these kinds of vulgarities and obscenities have been condoned for years, does it make it right? Is it not possible to change. Are people afraid of change (for the betterment of this board)? What are these people going to do when Obama regulates (censors) these boards? How will they feel about their beloved President, THEN?

  6. #6
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    18,088

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    i can't believe there's still debate as to whether this is an alias or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  7. #7
    AMBIVALENT bobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    4,301

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    You believe in "change", don't you? Most of the people on this board, it seems, voted Obama. Because these kinds of vulgarities and obscenities have been condoned for years, does it make it right? Is it not possible to change. Are people afraid of change (for the betterment of this board)? What are these people going to do when Obama regulates (censors) these boards? How will they feel about their beloved President, THEN?
    "YES WE CUNT!!!"

  8. #8
    Coachella Junkie humanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    6,900

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    You believe in "change", don't you? Most of the people on this board, it seems, voted Obama. Because these kinds of vulgarities and obscenities have been condoned for years, does it make it right? Is it not possible to change. Are people afraid of change (for the betterment of this board)? What are these people going to do when Obama regulates (censors) these boards? How will they feel about their beloved President, THEN?
    I do believe in changing things that need to be changed, yes. That doesn't necessarily indicate that I am an Obama supporter. I don't fall for campaign rhetoric & slogans. My point is that I personally believe there are many more pressing issues than cleaning up a message board.
    '99-'11...

  9. #9
    AMBIVALENT bobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    4,301

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i can't believe there's still debate as to whether this is an alias or not.
    so who do you think is the closet potty mouth?

  10. #10
    Coachella Junkie humanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    6,900

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i can't believe there's still debate as to whether this is an alias or not.
    I've been steering clear of most of it, so I haven't been keeping up. I just got bored because there isn't much else going on with this board right now, so I chimed in.
    '99-'11...

  11. #11

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Interesting the sleaze isn't even voting in their own favor.

  12. #12
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    18,088

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
    I've been steering clear of most of it, so I haven't been keeping up. I just got bored because there isn't much else going on with this board right now, so I chimed in.
    sorry, that wasn't directed specifically at you

    i also agree that it's sad that anyone would take the time to do all of this, alias or not. which is why i haven't really responded to much this person has posted. plus, it's pretty boring. i find prostilitizing vulgar, but you don't see me starting threads-saying-they're-polls-when-i'm-too-dumb-to-figure-out-how-to-actually-make-a-poll about it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  13. #13
    Member lizng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Laurentia
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    give it time.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

  14. #14
    old school
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,357

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    You believe in "change", don't you? Most of the people on this board, it seems, voted Obama. Because these kinds of vulgarities and obscenities have been condoned for years, does it make it right? Is it not possible to change. Are people afraid of change (for the betterment of this board)? What are these people going to do when Obama regulates (censors) these boards? How will they feel about their beloved President, THEN?
    He cant censor these boards though, it would make absolutely no sense, Freedom of Speech no matter how rough it can be is still there, i dont think any government association or affliate would censor these words..
    I agree with Humanoid you are obsessing about this too much. Just because of the words you choose doesnt claim that person to be a specific kind, since that would be labeling and labeling is bad mmmhkkk

  15. #15
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,516

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    "YES WE CUNT!!!"
    Guffaw.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    He cant censor these boards though, it would make absolutely no sense, Freedom of Speech no matter how rough it can be is still there, i dont think any government association or affliate would censor these words.
    You need to keep up with current events. Regulation of the internet, which translates into 'censorship', is already on the agenda.

  17. #17
    Member lizng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Laurentia
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    You need to keep up with current events. Regulation of the internet, which translates into 'censorship', is already on the agenda.
    THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    The Wizard didnt resist the police, the police resisted The Wizard

  18. #18

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Not for me.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Jee. I was expecting an avalanche of the regular low life sleaze on this board voting no.

    "There wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago"

    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Q47i4zGBs

  20. #20
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,677

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    please get hit by a slow moving truck. that then realizes its going the wrong way and backs up over you again. only to be told they cant go that way backing up and then runs you over again.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hollywood
    Posts
    736

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by listitrist View Post
    Are you sick and tired of the low life sleaze on this board posting vulgarities and obscenities in posts and in their signature? I'm not talking about the usual expletives (fuck, shit, etc.). I'm talking about cunt, cock sucker, mother fucker, etc.
    i do hope you enjoy my sig

  22. #22
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,516

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    You know, if there isn't a band called Low Life Sleaze, there should be.

  23. #23
    Coachella Junkie guest-1185's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
    I know what you mean, but it seems like it has become an obsession for you. I'm not going to degrade you for it, but it seems like you came to a place that has been the way it is for a while and suddenly trying to change it. I'm not sure exactly what the point is, it seems like it is causing you a lot grief that in the end, probably won't amount to much.


    unless you are just an alias, who has way too much time on your hands and are getting some perverse pleasure out of this, then I feel sorry for you for not having more to do in life.
    Ditto.

  24. #24
    Coachella Junkie guest-1185's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Low life sleaze


  25. #25
    Coachella Junkie guest-1185's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Looks like a good time, eh listy?


  26. #26
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,968

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Purge the sleaze!

    Long live the cheese!
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  27. #27
    Coachella Junkie humanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    6,900

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin View Post
    Purge the sleaze!

    Long live the cheese!
    Cheese vs sleaze might be a compelling poll
    '99-'11...

  28. #28
    old school MeowMixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my sad place...
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    I should have known it would be listitrist. GOd.
    Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiieeeeeeeee!

  29. #29
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,516

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Where did he/ she go, I wonder?

    Were they outraged to death?

  30. #30
    Coachella Junkie fikus222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    9,245

    Default Re: Low life sleaze

    Obama Obama Obama...Change Change Change...Obama Obama Obama

    As if we didn't get enough of this during the election...Give it a rest already and grow a thicker skin.
    10/29 Hot Chip @ The Fox Theatre
    11/07 Rufus Du Sol @ The Mezzanine (?)
    11/13 Mr Little Jeans @ The Rickshaw Stop
    11/20 Keep Shelly in Athens @ Awaken

Similar Threads

  1. What a Life
    By downingthief in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 08:47 AM
  2. Life
    By PineapplePete in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:54 AM
  3. Where have you been all my life??
    By marooko in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 08:18 AM
  4. Day In A Life Of Cr****
    By canexplain in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 08:51 AM
  5. Want A Second Life anyone ???
    By canexplain in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 04:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •