Boy, i've always just referred to that as "south of hollywood." A friend of mine lives jst a little northwest around edgewater and Olympic
7/31/15 - Melt Banana w/Torche @ Roxy // 8/22/15-8/23/15 - FYF Fest @ Exposition Park // 9/17/15 - Hum w/Mineral @ Regent //9/26/15 - Titus Andronicus @ Roxy
10/20/15 - Blur @ Hollywood Bowl // 11/12/15 - Desaparacidos @ Teragram Ballroom // 11/21/15 - Blind Guardian @ City National Grove of Anaheim
"Give me women, wine and snuff
Until I cry out 'hold, enough!"
Because I always cum when I drive on Sunset. All those hot adds for strip clubs, I cant help myself
You've obviously never met a real Southern Indian.
* Population 31,344, according to the 2000 census, about average in comparison to the rest of the city's neighborhoods
* The 2008 population is estimated at 33,312.
* 15.2 square miles, large in comparison to the rest of the city's neighborhoods
* 2,061 people per square mile, among the lowest densities in the city
* The percentage of white people (84.2%) is among the city's highest.
* Not especially diverse in comparison to the rest of the city
* $112,927 median household income, wealthy in comparison to the rest of the city
* The percentages of widowed males, divorced females and never married females are among the city's highest.
* 312 single mothers, 4.3% of families, among the lowest percentages in the city
* The percentages of residents with a bachelor's degree and a master's degree or higher are among the city's highest.
* The percentage of veterans who served during World War II or Korea is among the city's highest.
But, the only way you are getting pulled over for doing 70-75 in LA is if you are a minority, own a shitty car, and look like a drug dealer...
Doing 65 in the fast lane, is a sure way to get stopped for hazardous driving, and quite possibly yelled at, it is dangerous, and obnoxious.
It's one thing to do it on the 10 in the middle of no where, 101 through burbank? you do 80 or you move over...
"It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski
landfill of loads
i drive that route in and out of work every day of the week. I have no idea wtf you are talking about.
I'm flying into LA the Tuesday before the fest. Just gonna chill for a couple days in town before heading out the campsite Thur afternoon. Suggestions for some places to go/see/eat at? Clubs? Bars? Hole-in-the-walls?
I'm a sports fan, so I'll probably see a Dodger game, and I plan on going to Santa Anita Wednesday, but any other suggestions. Is that Beauty Bar place that Filter Mag advertises pretty cool to go to on Tuesdays? Any advice would be cool.
PS- anyone wanna grab a drink?
You people talking about only doing 80 in the left lane of the 101 are out of your fucking minds. Do you actually live there? You practically fucking never see ANY cars doing 80 on any of those fucking freeways during the day. Doesn't happen. Especially not on the fucking 101. You have some serious illusions about how fast you drive.
Well the speed limit is 55 on a large part of the 101 in LA.
lolol, every time i've been on the 101 i'm flying, but then again, I don't travel on it during rush hour times...
also, i was completely bonkers about location, I was thinking tarzana to the 405...
so yeah, once again, randys right...god damnit!
"It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski
Yeah if you're ever trying to go there during the day you need to just cut that whole shit out with side streets. That's my least favorite part of freeway in all of SoCal. If you're going to Hollywood or anything like that it's really out of the way anyway. Venice to La Brea.
Seriously. I've nearly die every time I tried to get on 101 N from 405 N, always from some motherfucker who goes from 60 to stopped in 3 seconds immediately in front of me.
If you are just here for a couple days, I would suggest visiting the west-side of LA: Santa Monica, Hollywood, Brentwood, etc. Some surrounding areas which are not particularly on the west side (Los Feliz, Silver Lake) are a lot of fun and there are some relatively inexpensive bars/clubs/restaurants. Downtown is fun but there are some sketchy parts of town immediately adjacent where you won't want to leave your car parked. Also, be careful in the chavez ravine area by dodger stadium (aka dodgertown). You sound like you may be a dodgers fan, which is good, because if you cheer and or wear gear for any other MLB team you could get the shit beat out of you.