Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 177

Thread: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

  1. #121
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,251

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by beavington View Post
    doesnt the name alone imply joke?

    I thought they were something that would never catch on, oh poor people have been fooled again.
    what the fuck are you talking about-meshuggah is yiddish for crazy!

  2. #122
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,606

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    so whats the story on them,beyond the reunion rumors i heard from kerrang?
    Nothing beyond that, unfortunately. I wouldn't rule it out though. Mike Patton has been unusually quiet lately. A new Fantomas record may be on the way sometime this year. But that isn't confirmed. It looks like Crudo has been put on hold too. I also read some rumours about some Fantomas/Melvins Big Band shows. Those are all just rumours though. Maybe he is keeping quiet because FNM rehersals are beginning soon. C'mon. It can't be that hard to pull Big Jim away from his pumpkin farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

  3. #123
    Member KarmaLateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by beavington View Post
    doesnt the name alone imply joke?

    I thought they were something that would never catch on, oh poor people have been fooled again.
    What name? Meshuggah?

    Are you talking shit about Meshuggah?

    You have no room to fucking talk. Obviously people caught on and they are further along than you in their evolutionary process

  4. #124
    Member beavington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,860

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by coughcoughing View Post
    ewww Amy Winehouse can go do some cocaine and leave coachella alone. or maybe she can go on an acid trip and get the fucking animal off of her head

    yes because amy winehouse will be the only person on blow.
    "It's in the K" - Martha Stewart

    Since the show list is very minimal...
    August 29 // Chemical Brothers w/ Chromeo & Yacht @ Hollywood Bowl
    September 26 // Vampire Weekend w/ Beach House & the Very Best @ Hollywood Bowl
    October 5 // ARCADE FIRE @ Henry Miller Library
    October 13 // Corin Tucker Band @ The El Rey
    (someone should give me Sufjan Stevens tickets, aint got none of those)

  5. #125
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,251

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Nothing beyond that, unfortunately. I wouldn't rule it out though. Mike Patton has been unusually quiet lately. A new Fantomas record may be on the way sometime this year. But that isn't confirmed. It looks like Crudo has been put on hold too. I also read some rumours about some Fantomas/Melvins Big Band shows. Those are all just rumours though. Maybe he is keeping quiet because FNM rehersals are beginning soon. C'mon. It can't be that hard to pull Big Jim away from his pumpkin farm.
    damn-maybe it is possible then,i wonder who play w/them.

    and i do think fantomas is playing with the melvins in australia i think-ive seen some posters...

  6. #126
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,251

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaLateralus View Post
    What name? Meshuggah?

    Are you talking shit about Meshuggah?

    You have no room to fucking talk. Obviously people caught on and they are further along than you in their evolutionary process
    broke you off homie!!

  7. #127
    Member KarmaLateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    damn-maybe it is possible then,i wonder who play w/them.

    and i do think fantomas is playing with the melvins in australia i think-ive seen some posters...
    Fantomas is playing Big Day Out, I don't know about Melvins.

  8. #128
    Member beavington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,860

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonshman View Post
    I reject your wager. Your "confirmation" would mean nothing if either ended up not playing (who cares if you got a band right but they didn't play?) and they wouldn't book her and put her on the lineup if she wasn't getting into the U.S. somehow. I would accept the bet only if you are guaranteeing both will actually play, which you are slowly trying to back out of.

    EDIT: And if you are so well-connected, then why would it be so hard to get one extra set of free tickets if we took my original offer?
    When MIA was going to play the Sasquatch Festival in 07 she was booked up until the week before the show she had to cancel. You usually dont get a visa that far in advance, which i am sure you know.
    "It's in the K" - Martha Stewart

    Since the show list is very minimal...
    August 29 // Chemical Brothers w/ Chromeo & Yacht @ Hollywood Bowl
    September 26 // Vampire Weekend w/ Beach House & the Very Best @ Hollywood Bowl
    October 5 // ARCADE FIRE @ Henry Miller Library
    October 13 // Corin Tucker Band @ The El Rey
    (someone should give me Sufjan Stevens tickets, aint got none of those)

  9. #129
    Member KarmaLateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    He's trying to ruin our experimental metal thread.

  10. #130
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,251

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by beavington View Post
    When MIA was going to play the Sasquatch Festival in 07 she was booked up until the week before the show she had to cancel. You usually dont get a visa that far in advance, which i am sure you know.
    man-you dont know shit about meshuggah-you probably arent even inclined to play a musicaL instrument-DONT SPEAK!

    -lame

  11. #131
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,606

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    damn-maybe it is possible then,i wonder who play w/them.

    and i do think fantomas is playing with the melvins in australia i think-ive seen some posters...
    Fantomas and Melvins also played ATP Nightmare Before Christmas together at the beginning of December. But seperately, not as The Fantomas/Melvins Big Band. Same with their Australia shows. I would be down for Fantomas or The Fantomas/Melvins Big Band at Coachella. But Faith No More...

    As for who will play with them... it better be The Real Thing/Angel Dust era line up. Or it isn't worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

  12. #132
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,251

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Fantomas and Melvins also played ATP Nightmare Before Christmas together at the beginning of December. But seperately, not as The Fantomas/Melvins Big Band. Same with their Australia shows. I would be down for Fantomas or The Fantomas/Melvins Big Band at Coachella. But Faith No More...

    As for who will play with them... it better be The Real Thing/Angel Dust era line up. Or it isn't worth it.

    agreed.
    dude-the real thing and angel dust are still relevent-no matter how old those lps are.

  13. #133
    Member KarmaLateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    ATP Nightmare Before Christmas looked so fucking good.

    I wish I could have gone.

  14. #134
    Member KarmaLateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Any of you listen to Clutch as well?

    so fucking badass.

  15. #135
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Oh look everybody, it's faggots--now in Metal.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  16. #136
    Member beavington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,860

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    man-you dont know shit about meshuggah-you probably arent even inclined to play a musicaL instrument-DONT SPEAK!

    -lame

    you are right i am not inclined to play an instrument, but that is still a fucking stupid name for a band that doesnt even deserve a listen.

    Oh man you got me, you moded me so bad...you win!

    talk about LAME
    "It's in the K" - Martha Stewart

    Since the show list is very minimal...
    August 29 // Chemical Brothers w/ Chromeo & Yacht @ Hollywood Bowl
    September 26 // Vampire Weekend w/ Beach House & the Very Best @ Hollywood Bowl
    October 5 // ARCADE FIRE @ Henry Miller Library
    October 13 // Corin Tucker Band @ The El Rey
    (someone should give me Sufjan Stevens tickets, aint got none of those)

  17. #137
    Member beavington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,860

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    damn-maybe it is possible then,i wonder who play w/them.

    and i do think fantomas is playing with the melvins in australia i think-ive seen some posters...
    wow that was even more retarded than the one i responded to before.

    you are proving to be quite the winner.
    "It's in the K" - Martha Stewart

    Since the show list is very minimal...
    August 29 // Chemical Brothers w/ Chromeo & Yacht @ Hollywood Bowl
    September 26 // Vampire Weekend w/ Beach House & the Very Best @ Hollywood Bowl
    October 5 // ARCADE FIRE @ Henry Miller Library
    October 13 // Corin Tucker Band @ The El Rey
    (someone should give me Sufjan Stevens tickets, aint got none of those)

  18. #138
    Member KarmaLateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Oh look everybody, it's faggots--now in Metal.
    uhh I'm not sure I understand your post.
    faggots--now in metal?
    What the fuck?

    Maybe you should learn how to make sense before you come in here and try to talk shit.

  19. #139
    Member beavington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,860

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    what the fuck are you talking about-meshuggah is yiddish for crazy!

    its still a stupid name for a band.
    "It's in the K" - Martha Stewart

    Since the show list is very minimal...
    August 29 // Chemical Brothers w/ Chromeo & Yacht @ Hollywood Bowl
    September 26 // Vampire Weekend w/ Beach House & the Very Best @ Hollywood Bowl
    October 5 // ARCADE FIRE @ Henry Miller Library
    October 13 // Corin Tucker Band @ The El Rey
    (someone should give me Sufjan Stevens tickets, aint got none of those)

  20. #140
    Member KarmaLateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by beavington View Post
    you are right i am not inclined to play an instrument, but that is still a fucking stupid name for a band that doesnt even deserve a listen.

    Oh man you got me, you moded me so bad...you win!

    talk about LAME
    Dude, go and come all over the new Killers record.

  21. #141
    Member beavington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,860

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaLateralus View Post
    Dude, go and come all over the new Killers record.

    said the teenager
    "It's in the K" - Martha Stewart

    Since the show list is very minimal...
    August 29 // Chemical Brothers w/ Chromeo & Yacht @ Hollywood Bowl
    September 26 // Vampire Weekend w/ Beach House & the Very Best @ Hollywood Bowl
    October 5 // ARCADE FIRE @ Henry Miller Library
    October 13 // Corin Tucker Band @ The El Rey
    (someone should give me Sufjan Stevens tickets, aint got none of those)

  22. #142
    Member KarmaLateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by beavington View Post
    said the teenager
    Just because I'm still in my teens doesn't mean I listen to shitty music.

    You obviously aren't the smartest person in the world if you have to age discriminate to try and get your invalid point across.

  23. #143
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,251

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by beavington View Post
    wow that was even more retarded than the one i responded to before.

    you are proving to be quite the winner.
    ???wtf???
    -you wanna get broken off dont you-
    i dont even wanna know whats on this fags metal squatter


    its peeps like 'beav' here that make me wish there was a boxing ring at the coachella campgrounds so we can all just let it out-
    im calling you out,i got beef w/beav
    i got your name beav,i got your fuckin#-ima be there...pinche hoto!

    punk.
    Last edited by obzen; 01-02-2009 at 02:08 PM.

  24. #144
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,251

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    -beav,dont you ever talk shit to me homie___________________________________________
    Last edited by obzen; 01-02-2009 at 02:16 PM.

  25. #145
    Member KarmaLateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    -beav,dont you ever talk shit to me homie___________________________________________
    throw it down obzen.

    we should hold scheduled fights at coachella this year haha

  26. #146
    Member brycerosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,512

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobemike View Post
    Hey, it's me again...the central scrutinizer.

    I can assure you that AMY WINEHOUSE and the KILLERS* are on board.
    Prob SAT.

    Bowie has officially DECLINED, which breaks my monkey heart.
    I wanted that SOOOOOO much.

    They are trying desperately to get Paul McCartney for Sunday.
    Which is kinda weird, dunno if I care...maybe if they can zombie up
    Lennon and Harrison and give Ringo 40 bux I'd be into it.

    I also told you Radiohead and Coldplay are signed. Standing by that.

    *suckles the lazy teat of mediocrity live, though the new album is great.

    I dont know why but I believe this guy, or maybe I just want him to be right really really bad

    Coldplay(mainly cause I know my group of people Im goin with hasnt seen them and I think they put on a good show)

    Radiohead(is my #1 must see band)

    Paul McCartney cause I was raised on the beatles and it would be an epic ending to coachella
    Stevie Wonder, Jurassic 5!!, Magnetic Man, Pogo, Tycho, Tears for Fears 2013

    Coach 06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13(1)
    Sasquatch 12
    Lolla 11(Chile)
    VOODOO 11
    Street Scene 07,08,09
    Rock the Bells 07

  27. #147
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    24,372

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by brycerosen View Post
    I dont know why but I believe this guy, or maybe I just want him to be right really really bad

    Coldplay(mainly cause I know my group of people Im goin with hasnt seen them and I think they put on a good show)

    Radiohead(is my #1 must see band)

    Paul McCartney cause I was raised on the beatles and it would be an epic ending to coachella
    I am with you on this...PaulMcRadioplaychella sounds pretty good to me..
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  28. #148
    Member beavington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,860

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaLateralus View Post
    Just because I'm still in my teens doesn't mean I listen to shitty music.

    You obviously aren't the smartest person in the world if you have to age discriminate to try and get your invalid point across.
    what invalid point? THat was a stupid and teenager thing to say? I think that was clear.

    and being a teen has nothing to do with listening to shitty music, having no taste does.
    "It's in the K" - Martha Stewart

    Since the show list is very minimal...
    August 29 // Chemical Brothers w/ Chromeo & Yacht @ Hollywood Bowl
    September 26 // Vampire Weekend w/ Beach House & the Very Best @ Hollywood Bowl
    October 5 // ARCADE FIRE @ Henry Miller Library
    October 13 // Corin Tucker Band @ The El Rey
    (someone should give me Sufjan Stevens tickets, aint got none of those)

  29. #149
    Member KarmaLateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by beavington View Post
    what invalid point? THat was a stupid and teenager thing to say? I think that was clear.

    and being a teen has nothing to do with listening to shitty music, having no taste does.
    You make no sense.

  30. #150
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Bay Area
    Posts
    12,498

    Default Re: I have 2 more CONFIRMED acts

    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    ???wtf???
    -you wanna get broken off dont you-
    i dont even wanna know whats on this fags metal squatter


    its peeps like 'beav' here that make me wish there was a boxing ring at the coachella campgrounds so we can all just let it out-
    im calling you out,i got beef w/beav
    i got your name beav,i got your fuckin#-ima be there...pinche hoto!

    punk.
    sandy vagina? sit on your mom's dildo? what's up?

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 UNCONFIRMED/CONFIRMED/RUMORED ACTS:COACHELLA/STAGECOACH 2009....
    By scoop49er in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 8259
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 10:00 PM
  2. Confirmed Acts: l.a. times/Mexico News Conference
    By politechaos in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 05:59 PM
  3. Confirmed Acts?
    By DeadSkin in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 09:18 PM
  4. Other acts being announced? big acts?
    By 3hitsaday in forum Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 06:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •