Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Record Store Day 2015

Default Record Store Day 2015

RECORD STORE DAY 2015 AMBASSADOR DAVE GROHL

Continuing in the long line of kick-ass shouters-out of the glories of the record store, we are proud to announce that one Mr. David Grohl will wear the sash of Record Store Day Ambassador 2015.

A STATEMENT FROM THE DESK OF RECORD STORE DAY 2015 AMBASSADOR DAVE GROHL:

I found my calling in the back bin of a dark, dusty record store.

1975's K-Tel's Blockbuster 20 Original Hits by the Original Stars featuring Alice Cooper, War, Kool and the Gang, Average White Band and many more, bought at a small record shop in my suburban Virginia neighborhood, it was this record that changed my life and made me want to become a musician. The second that I heard Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein" kick in, I was hooked. My life had been changed forever. This was the first day of the rest of my life.

Growing up in Springfield, Virginia in the 70's and 80's, my local independent record stores were magical, mysterious places that I spent all of my spare time (and money) in, finding what was to eventually become the soundtrack of my life. Every weekend I couldn't wait to take my hard earned, lawn mowing cash down for an afternoon full of discovery. And, the chase was always as good as the catch! I spent hours flipping through every stack, examining the artwork on every cover, the titles and credits, searching for music that would inspire me, or understand me, or just to help me escape. These places became my churches, my libraries, my schools. They felt like home. And, I don't know where I would be today without them.

More recently, Iíve been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to rediscover this sense of excitement, that magical feeling of finding something all oneís own, by watching my kids go through it. Let me tell you: Nothing makes me prouder than watching my daughters spin that first Roky Erickson LP one of them picked out for their very own on one of our weekend trips to the record store. Or to watch the reverence they have as they handle their Beatles vinyl. How carefully they replace the albums into their sleeves, making sure theyíre placed back onto the self in the proper sequence. Watching them realize how crucial and intertwined every part of this experience is, I relive the magic of my earliest experiences with vinyl singles and albums, their artwork, liners notes etc. all over again and again.

I believe that the power of the record store to inspire is still alive and well, and that their importance to our next generation of musicians is crucial. Take an afternoon (and some hard earned lawn mowing money) and please support them.

You never know, it might change your life forever, too.

Dave

5/13 Merzbow/Ron Morelli/Prurient @ Output
    5/15 Moritz Von Oswald/Vril/Kettenkarussell @ Output
    5/16 Roy Ayers @ Output
    5/16 Lightning Bolt/Oneida @ LPR
    5/16 Scuba @ Verboten

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Default Re: Record Store Day 2015

How about posting the (rumored) releases since that's really what anyone actually cares about when it comes to RSD?

OFFICIAL RECORD STORE DAY 2015 RELEASES (NOTE: THIS IS AN INCOMPLETE LIST--THERE WILL LIKELY BE MORE THAN 300 **MORE** ITEMS ADDED, SO RELAX--BUT EVERYTHING LISTED HERE IS AUTHENTIC AND WILL BE RELEASED--THERE IS NO SPECULATION OR RUMOR HERE, THESE ITEMS ARE BEING SOLICITED AT STORES RIGHT NOW)

7" SINGLES (taken from www.new-vinyl.blogspot.com):

[NEW] Adams, Ryan Come Pick Me Up (Alternate Take) b/w Rope Gets Tight (previously unreleased) SRP: $8.98
    [NEW] Atreyu So Others May Live (1st new track in 6 years + bonus live track) SRP: $8.98
    Beck, Jeff Hi Ho Silver Lining b/w Beck's Bolero (Red Vinyl 7", 1750 copies only) SRP: $9.98
    Beck, Jeff Love Is Blue b/w I've Been Drinking (Blue Vinyl 7", 2000 copies only) SRP: $9.98
    Beck, Jeff Tallyman b/w Rock My Plimsoul (Gold Vinyl 7", 1750 copies only) SRP: $9.98
    [NEW] Black Dahlia Murder Covers 7" (3 song 7" featuring covers of songs by Left For Dead, Sedition, and Guyga)
    Black Keys/Junior Kimbrough Meet Me In the City 7" (Features Black Keys cover on a-side and original track on b-side) Limited to 6000 copies. SRP: $7.98
    [NEW] Braid Kids Get Grids (2 new unreleased tracks) SRP: $8.98
    Fall Out Boy American Beauty/American Psycho (6x7" BOX SET) SRP: $45.98
    [NEW] Interpol Everything is Wrong b/w What is What
    Junior Brown Better Call Saul: Theme (7" Theme to the new Breaking Bad spinoff--limited to 1000 copies) SRP: $9.98
    Kinks, The Kinksize Hits 7" EP (4 track EP celebrating the 50th anniversary of the band, this release is identical to the original) SRP: $12.98
    Kinks, The Kinksize Session 7" EP (4 track EP Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the band, this release is identical to the original) SRP: $12.98
    Kinks, The You Really Got Me (LIVE) b/w Milk Cow Blue (LIVE) (1st time released in the USA) SRP: $8.98
    Lees of Memory (Superdrag members) Soft Places Within A Dream II 7" SRP: $9.98
    Marvin Gaye How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) b/w Once Upon A Time (Featuring Mary Wells) 7" (released on Motown label, double A-sided 7") SRP: $12.98
    Rev. Horton Heat It's a Rave-Up b/w Beer, Write This Song (Red Vinyl 7" limited to 1850 copies (with 150 randomly inserted on pink vinyl). SRP: $6.98
    [NEW] Rise Against Eco-Terrorist In Me 7" SRP: $11.98
    Seshen, The/Lost Midas SPLIT "Reworked" 7" (Clear splatter vinyl...features each artist remixing the other. Tracks are Unravel (remixed by Lost Midas) b/w Off the Course (remixed by Seshen). SRP: $8.98
    STRFKR Astronaut/Little Lover (7" originally supposed to be out for Black Friday, pushed to RSD15--1000 copies) SRP: $7.98
    Todd Snider Impending Doom (Stones Cover) b/w New Track (Title TBD). Limited to 1500 copies. SRP: $6.98
    Twin Peaks RSD 7" (features 2 new unreleased tracks from this Chicago band) SRP: $5.98
    Typhoon Prosthetic Love (Piano Version) 7" SRP: $7.98
    Zappa, Frank 200 Motels 7" SRP: $9.98

10" SINGLES (taken from www.new-vinyl.blogspot.com):

Allman, Gregg RSD 10" Picture Disc (features 2 live tracks from Macon, GA and 2 tracks never before on vinyl--'Melissa' Gregg Allman w/Jackson Browne and 'Midnight Rider' Greeg Allman w/Zac Brown and Vince Gill) SRP $14.98
    Animals--The Animals No. 2 10" 45RPM EP (1st time available in USA) SRP: $14.98
    Blackberry Smoke--Wood Wire and Roses 10" EP (120g colored 10" featuring 4 acoustic versions of songs from their new album Holding All The Roses) SRP: $14.98
    Charlie Feathers Self-Titled 10" (Features eight of his King singles from 1956 and 1957, now on one 10"--1500 copies) SRP: $15.98
    Cold War Kids--Five Quick Cuts 10" (Features new instrumental song ("Portugese Bend") with unreleased bonus tracks--limited to 2000 copies) SRP: $12.98
    Comeback Kid--Rain City Sessions 10" (Six Live Tracks from Comeback Kids plus a studio version of Nirvana's Territorial Pissings. Limited to 1850 copies on White Vinyl with 150 randomly inserted on Clear Red Vinyl) SRP: $14.98
    Davis, Miles The Prestige 10" Collection Volume 2 (5x10" Box) SRP: $79.98
    D Generation--Queens of A 10" (first new music in 15 years) SRP: $10.98
    Dom Flemons What Got Over 10" (9 new tracks/alternate versions set to be a companion piece to Prospect Hill--1000 copies) $16.98
    Justin Townes Earle--Live at Grimey's 10" EP (features 8 live tracks from Sept 2014 that covers both his recent releases) SRP: $18.98
    Garbage RSD 10" (New 10" featuring 2 new tracks (one featuring a guest artist) on Orange Vinyl) SRP: $12.98
    Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto--Getz/Gilberto '76 10" EP (140g Green Vinyl 10" sampler of forthcoming 2LP set) SRP: $18.98
    Jesse Malin--Hardcore Feeling 10" (3 track 10" featuring 2 new tracks--Whitestone and Society Sally--limited to 500 copies) SRP: $10.98
    Sinatra, Frank Songs for Young Lovers 10" Remastered EP (Features 8 tracks) SRP: $22.98
    SOUNDTRACK---Fury (by Steven Price) 10" EP (packaged in a die-cut WWII V-Disc slipcase, features 9 tracks including 2 exclusive ones) SRP: $15.98
    Tove Lo--Truth Serum 10" EP (Pink Vinyl, 6 tracks) SRP: $12.98
    Young, Larry--In Paris: The O.R.T.F. Recordings 10" EP (140g vinyl featuring live and studio recordings from 1965 from the Office of Radio and Television in France. Never before released) SRP: $18.98

12" SINGLES (taken from www.new-vinyl.blogspot.com):

[NEW] 1975, The Facedown EP (Clear Vinyl 12", 1st Time on Vinyl) SRP: $13.98
    [NEW] 1975, The IV EP (Clear Vinyl 12", 1st Time on Vinyl) SRP: $13.98
    [NEW] 1975, The Music For Cars EP (Clear Vinyl 12", 1st Time on Vinyl) SRP: $13.98
    [NEW] 1975, The Sex EP (Clear Vinyl 12", 1st Time on Vinyl) SRP: $13.98
    Avcii--The Days/Nights Remix 12" EP (7 track remix EP) SRP: $22.98
    Banks--The Remixes Part 2 (features unreleased remixes, limited to 2000) SRP $10.98
    Barnett, Courtney---RSD 12" (Features John Cale cover and brand new track, limited to 2500 copies) SRP: $10.98
    John Butler Trio--Ocean 12" (Instrumental hit b/w new instrumental song "Heading South") SRP: $15.98
    Real Friends--More Acoustic Songs 12" Picture Disc EP (4 new acoustic tracks including a cover of a Starting Line song, 1500 copies) SRP: $17.98
    Run the Jewels RSD 12" Picture Disc (4 track 12" including an unreleased version of Blockbuster Night Part II, 5000 copies) SRP: $14.98
    Kenny Wayne Shepherd--A Little Something From the Road Volume 1 (LIVE EP) SRP: $10.98
    St. Paul and the Broken Bones--Live from the Alabama Theater 12" (Alabama shaped vinyl 12" Picture Disc featuring live covers of Sly & The Family Stone and David Bowie--2000 copies) SRP: $11.98
    Tears for Fears--Shout b/w Everybody Wants to Rule The World 180g 12" w/extended remixed versions SRP: $16.98
    Temples--Mesmerise Live 12" EP (numbered Live 12" on colored vinyl, limited to 3000 copies, featuring 4 live songs) SRP: $13.98

LP RECORDS (taken from www.new-vinyl.blogspot.com):

At The Gates--Gardens of Grief (180g Colored Vinyl LP w/poster--1500 copies) SRP: $19.98
    Atkins, Chet--My Brother Sings (180g R.T.I. pressing from the original masters of this cancelled 1958 LP--2000 copies) SRP: $24.98
    Banks, Azealia--Broke With Expensive Taste (Deluxe Version) (debut album on vinyl for the first time with bonus tracks---will be either on colored vinyl or on a picture disc, to be determined) SRP: $22.98
    Blitzen Trapper--Harvest (180g LP of the band's LIVE recording covering Neil Young's classic LP from Portland, Oregon). SRP: $18.98
    Candlemass--Live (180g 2LP limited to 1000 copies---first time available in the USA of this 1990 release) SRP $29.98
    Carcass--Choice Cuts 2LP (Red and Clear Splatter Vinyl--limited to 1500 copies) SRP $26.98
    {NEW} Case, Neko Fox Confessor Brings the Flood (Limited Red Vinyl LP)
    Clutch--From Beale Street to Oblivion (2LP on Purple Vinyl, limited to 1000 copies, on vinyl for the first time) SRP $28.98
    Cotton, James--Cut You Loose! (Remastered 1968 LP) SRP: $18.98
    Country Joe & The Fish---Together (Remastered LP from the original tapes, was originally released in 1967) SRP: $21.98
    Dixie Cups, The---Chapel of Love LP (1st time on vinyl in over 40 years) SRP $19.98
    Doc & Merle Watson--Ballads from Deep Gap LP (Remastered LP from the original tapes of this classic 1971 release) SRP: $18.98
    Electric Wizard--Time To Die (Silver Vinyl LP) SRP: $25.98
    [NEW] Empire of the Sun Walking on a Dream (Limited Reissue of Debut Album) SRP: $25.98
    Everly Brothers, The---15 Everly Hits (Greatest Hits LP, 1st time available in nearly 50 years) SRP: $19.98
    Curtis Fuller's Quintet Featuring Benny Golson--Blues-ette (re-release of this 1959 Jazz LP) SRP: $19.98
    [NEW] Garcia, Jerry Garcia (Compliments) (Green Vinyl with embossed sleeve with each copy foil stamped numbered) SRP: $25.98
    Gibbs, Joe---African Dub: Chapter 2 Picture Disc SRP: $34.98
    Goldfrapp--Felt Mountain (Colored Vinyl LP, 1st time USA pressing) SRP: $23.98
    Gov't Mule--Stoned Side of the Mule Volume 2 (Rolling Stones Covers, recorded live, follow-up from Black Friday Volume One Release---3500 copies) SRP $20.98
    GWAR--America Must Be Destroyed (45RPM 2LP with pop-up album artwork--3000 copies) SRP: $33.98
    Herman's Hermits---Blaze (180g LP--1st time on vinyl in 40+ years) SRP $18.98
    Hold Steady, The---Boys and Girls in America (180g LP on either Purple or White (random)) SRP: $18.98
    Hold Steady, The--Heaven is Whenever (180g Red LP---NOTE: This was also a RSD2010 release with a silkscreened cover, on clear vinyl and limited to 600 copies---are we really going to start reissuing RSD releases now???) SRP: $18.98
    Islander--Violence & Destruction LP (White Vinyl LP w/100 copies on a random Teal--900 copies) SRP: $14.98
    Joan Jett & The Blackhearts--Flashback (Rarities Collection) (2LP + CD on Blue 140g Vinyl. SRP: $29.98
    Jungle Rot--Terror Regime LP (Blue Vinyl with 100 copies on Red Vinyl (Random)--900 copies) SRP: $14.98
    Keen, Robert Earl--Gringo Honeymoon (1994 release on vinyl for the first time!) SRP: $18.98
    Kid Cudi--Kid Cudi presents Satellite Fight: The Journey to the Mother Moon (First time on vinyl) SRP: $24.98
    Lee, Alvin---Still on the Road to Freedom (LP with bonus tracks--750 copies) SRP: $19.98
    [NEW] Manic Street Preachers The Holy Bible (20th Anniversary Edition) Picture Disc
    Marley, Bob--Bob Marley Interviews: So Much Things to Say (1973 interview with Neville Willoughby) SRP: $21.98
    Mavericks, The---Mono (early vinyl release of their new LP) SRP: $17.98
    McCartney, Paul--The Family Way: Original Soundtrack Recording (1967 Soundtrack now available on vinyl for the first time in over 40 years) SRP: $19.98
    Midlake--Live in Denton, TX (LP + DVD) SRP: $21.98
    Montgomery, Wes--One Night In Indy (featuring the Eddie Higgins Trio) (180g LP featuring new tracks from forthcoming 2016 LP) SRP: $23.98
    Musselwhite, Charlie--Stand Back! (remastered 1967 LP) SRP: $18.98
    Parker, Charlie--The Charlie Parker Story LP SRP: $19.98
    Parton, Dolly---The Grass is Blue (1999 LP on vinyl for the first time) SRP: $18.98
    Path of Resistance--Who Dares Wins (White Vinyl with 100 on Green (random)--900 copies) SRP: $14.98
    [NEW] Rick Ross The Maybach Edition (Compilation of all of the Maybach Music singles featuring Jay-Z, Kayne West, Lil Wayne, Erykah Badu, T.I., Jadakiss, T-Pain & Ne-Yo and more) SRP: $17.98
    Social Distortion--Social Distortion (25th Anniversary Edition on Blue and White Split Color, limited to 1500 copies) SRP: $25.98
    SOUNDTRACK--Orange is the New Black Original Television Soundtrack (on Orange & Black Vinyl, features the score from the first two seasons) SRP: $24.98
    SOUNDTRACK--The Lego Movie Deluxe Soundtrack PICTURE DISC w/Poster (2000 copies) SRP: $31.98
    SOUNDTRACK--AMC's The Walking Dead: Original Soundtrack Volume 2 PICTURE DISC (1800 copies) SRP: $21.98
    SOUNDTRACK--I'm Here (A Soundtrack to the Short Film by Spike Jonze) PICTURE DISC LP (features Girls, Animal Collective, Of Montreal and more) SRP: $19.98
    SOUNDTRACK--The Darjeeling Limited (180g Green Vinyl, first time on vinyl) SRP: $23.98
    SOUNDTRACK--Whiplash: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack LP (Features new original Jazz tracks and classic ones from Stan Getz, Duke Ellington and more) SRP: $19.98
    Thorogood, George---George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers LP (debut album with new mix with unreleased track) SRP: $17.98
    Those Darlins/Diarrhea Planet--Live at Pickathon Split LP (both bands sets from the Pickathon festival in Happy Valley, OR) SRP: $16.98
    Various Artists--Record Store Day Presents: Trojan Records Rude Boy Rumble LP SRP: $17.98
    Various Artists--When I Reach That Heavenly Shore: Unearthly Black Gospel: 1926-1936 3LP SRP: $53.98
    Venom--From the Very Depths (Brand new LP) SRP: $25.98
    Warzone--Fight for Justice LP (Grey Vinyl with 100 Red Vinyl (random)--900 copies) SRP: $14.98
    Wells, Junior--It's My Life Baby! (Remastered 1966 Blues LP) SRP: $18.98
    Wood, Brenton--Oogum Boogum (White Vinyl LP) SRP: $17.98
    Zombies, The---R.I.P. (The Lost Album) 1st time on vinyl as an official, non-bootleg release! SRP: $19.98
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    I'd contribute to this discussion but I'm still busy reminiscing about the halcyon days of punk. You know, the mid-90s.

Goldfrapp LP!!! Needs a Black Cherry and Supernature reissue too.
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    5/15 PsychoCA @Observatory - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent - 5/18 Tanlines @Echoplex - 5/22 Dickslap w/DJ Alison Swing @Precinct - 5/27 Neutral Milk Hotel @Warner Theater - 5/31 Courtney Barnett @Roxy

That Zombies release sounds worth checking out. I also would like to get Boys and Girls in America by the Hold Steady. REALLY would love a copy of Separation Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Gotta get that Run The Jewels picture disc.
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

old school

The bonus cd from u2's new album going to vinyl is a recent addition to that list.

No Dead release? Weak. Although the Junior Wells set is certainly intriguing.

And they're reissuing Hernan's Hermits? Lulz. I have an original copy of that I'll sell you for $3.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    No Dead release? Weak.
    no releases have been officially announced yet. Nor are the late additions known.

There will be plenty more announced. For starters, these lists don't include the previously promised Warpaint/Daughter split. Also, I heard that there would be some sort of Nirvana release. After all, when isn't there one? And Bat for Lashes has a single every year, but they're UK exclusive. Still waiting on the token novelty record that everyone either flips or plays once and lots more $30 reissues of albums still readily available for less than half that.
    4/8 Ride @ The Roxy, 4/10 St. Vincent @ The Cosmopolitan, 4/14 Barry Manilow @ Staples Center, 5/2 Desert Daze, 5/8-10 Levitation, 5/16 The Juan Maclean @ The Regent, 6/10 Emmy the Great @ Hotel Cafe, 6/12 Emmy the Great @ Hotel Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    no releases have been officially announced yet. Nor are the late additions known.
    I know, but usually those are pretty well hyped up by Grateful Dead Enterprises or whatever the hell the business arm calls itself. Especially with the 50th anniversary/send-off coming up. There will be something, I just don't want to wait to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    No Taj Mahal or Ry Cooder? Fuck this thread.

Carcass' Choice Cuts has the John Peel Sessions on it. I might have to pick that up.

Slayer 7"

The a-side will be the cut "When The Stillness Comes" off their upcoming album on Nuclear Blast. The b-side will be a live version of the slayer classic "Black Magic."

5/16 Roy Ayers @ Output
    5/16 Scuba @ Verboten

Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Deja Entendu vinyl is finally being re-pressed!!
    There will be a Record Store Day exclusive on April 18th.
    This version will be a double LP pressed on 180gram black vinyl, will be limited to 1500 copies and will come in a LIMITED PACKAGING.
    On May 5th Deja Entendu will be available everywhere, this will also be a double LP pressed on 180 gram black vinyl.
    More info on pre-order to follow.

5/16 Roy Ayers @ Output
    5/16 Scuba @ Verboten

So far...

7″
    David Bowie — Changes
    Picture Disc
    David Bowie — Kingdom Come
    Side By Side Series, Tom Verlaine original
    Junior Brown — Better Call Saul
    Theme song/Guitar medley version
    The Black Keys — Meet Me In The City
    Junior Kimbrough cover/original on B-side/6,000
    Twin Peaks
    2 unreleased tracks
    Frank Zappa — 200 Motels
    Atreyu — So Others May Live
    New Song
    Rise Against — Eco-Terrorist In Me
    Ryan Adams — Come Pick Me Up/Rope Gets Tight
    Interpol — Everything Is Wrong/What Is What
    Reverend Horton Heat — It’s A Rave-Up/Beer, Write This Song
    Red Vinyl (1,850), Pink (150 randomly inserted)
    Jeff Beck — Hi Ho Silver/Beck’s Bolero
    Red Vinyl/1,750
    Jeff Beck — Love Is Blue/I’ve Been Drinking
    Blue Vinyl/2,000
    Jeff Beck — Tallyman/Rock My Plimsoul
    Gold Vinyl/1,750
    Marvin Gaye — How Sweet It Is
    Black Dahlia Murder — Covers
    Braid — Kids Get Grids
    The Kinks — Kinksize Hits
    The Kinks — Kinksize Sessions
    The Kinks — You Really Got Me (Live)/Milk Cow Blue (Live
    STRFKR — Astronaut/Little Lover
    Lees Of Memory — Soft Places Within A Dream II
    Thou — 7″
    X — Adult Books
    Makthaverskan — Witness
    Slayer — When The Stillness Comes
    Picture Disc/5,000
    The Pizza Underground — First Demo
    Three Variants/Black/Pepperoni Pizza/Mozzarella
    Trey Anastasio Band — Bounce/Never
    Goblin — Chi?
    Insurgence DC — Poison Profits/Dishonor
    Hawkwind — Back On The Streets/The Dream of Isis
    White/700
    Poison Idea — Just To Get Away/Kick Out The Jams
    Picture Disc
    Against Me! — Osama Bin Laden As The Crucified Christ
    Colored Vinyl/Live Track on B-Side
    Pianos Become The Teeth — Close
    Blue, White and Clear Swirl Vinyl
    Every Time I Die — Salem
    Brown, Red and Clear Swirl

10″
    Frank Sinatra — Songs For Young Lovers
    Remastered
    Justin Townes Earle — Live At Grimey’s
    Garbage
    2 new songs, orange vinyl
    Cold War Kids — Five Quick Cuts
    Gregg Allman
    Picture Disc
    Comeback Kid — Rain City Sessions
    White Vinyl (1,850)/Clear Red (150)
    Steven Price — Fury
    Die-Cut Packaging
    Ennio Morricone — For A Few Dollars More
    Gatefold/Mini Poster
    Foo Fighters — Songs From The Laundry Room

12″
    Mastodon — Atlanta
    New track featuring Gibby Haynes
    Power Glove — EP 1
    Bright Red Vinyl/1,000
    Sleaford Mods — Tiswas EP
    Picture Disc, Includes Print/1,000
    Brian Rietzell — 30 Days of Night
    180-Gram Double Blood Red/Gatefold/New Artwork/1,000
    Banks — The Remixes Part 2/2,000
    Tears For Fears — Shout/Everybody Wants To Rule The World
    180-Gram
    The 1975 — The Facedown
    Clear Vinyl
    The 1975 — IV
    Clear Vinyl
    The 1975 — Sex
    Clear Vinyl
    Run The Jewels
    Picture Disc/4 Tracks/5,000
    Avcii — The Days/Nights Remix
    Courtney Barnett — 12″
    Temples— Mesmerise Live
    Colored Vinyl/3,000
    Real Friends — More Acoustic Songs
    Picture Disc/2,000/Includes Starting Line Cover
    Warpaint/Daughter — Remix EP
    Covering each others tracks
    Xiu Xiu/Merzbow — Split
    1,000/Splatter

LP
    Placebo — ST
    180-Gram Red
    Empire Of The Sun — Walking On A Dream
    Various Artists — I’m Here OST
    Includes Animal Collective, Sleigh Bells
    Bedhead — Live 1998
    Lows In The Mid Sixties Vol. 54: Kosmic City Part 2
    Neko Case — Fox Confessor Brings The Flood
    Red Vinyl
    The Hold Steady — Boys and Girls In America
    Purple/White Vinyl
    The Hold Steady — Heaven Is Whenever
    180-Gram Red
    Blitzen Trapper — Harvest
    180-Gram Vinyl
    Various Artists — Orange Is The New Black
    Score from first 2 seasons
    Various Artists — Whiplash OST
    Various Artists — The Darjeeling Limited OST
    180-Gram Green Vinyl
    Azealia Banks — Broke With Expensive Taste
    First Pressing
    Kid Cudi — Satellite Fight: The Journey To The Mother Moon
    First Pressing
    At The Gates — Gardens of Grief
    180-Gram Vinyl/1,500
    Clutch — From Beale Street To Oblivion
    Purple Double Vinyl/1,000
    The Everly Brothers — 15 Everly Hits
    Jerry Garcia — Garcia
    Green Vinyl
    GWAR — America Must Be Destroyed
    45 RPM/Pop Up Artwork/3,000
    Joan Jett & The Blackhearts — Flashback
    Blue Vinyl/140-Gram
    Manic Street Preachers — The Holy Bible
    Picture Disc
    Bob Marley — Bob Marley Interviews: So Much Things To Say
    Paul McCartney — The Family Way OST
    Charlie Parker — The Charlie Parker Story
    Rick Ross — The Maybach Edition
    Compilation of Maybach Music singles
    Various Artists — The Walking Dead OST Volume 2
    Picture Disc/1,800
    The Zombies — R.I.P.
    Electric Wizard — Time To Die
    Silver Vinyl
    Ride — OX4
    Various Artists — Nevermind Tribute LP
    Teased via Thou’s website/Robotic Empire (who also did In Utero tribute)
    Gameface — Every Last Time
    Translucent Gold Vinyl
    UK Subs — Huntington Beach
    Green Vinyl/500
    UK Subs — Universal
    Yellow Vinyl/500
    UK Subs — Mad Cow Fever
    Purple Vinyl/500
    UK Subs — Normal Service Resumed
    Blue & Purple Vinyl/500
    UK Subs — Japan Today
    Red Vinyl/500
    Disorder — Total Disorder
    Double Clear Vinyl/500
    Puig Destroyer — ST
    White with Red Splatter/700/Alternate Artwork
    Various Artists — Frank OST
    Green/1,000
    The Wonderland Philharmonic — Shogun Assassin
    180-Gram Red/Remastered/Film Poster
    The Residents — Intermission
    Heartbreakers — Live at Max’s Kansas City (Vol. 1 and 2)
    Multi-Color/2,500
    Blue Oyster Cult — Bad Channels OST
    Blue & Black Vinyl
    Deerhoof — Offend Maggie
    White/2,500
    Pele — Elephant
    180-Gram Clear/1,000/Pressed for 1st time
    Of Montreal — Snare Lustrous Doomings
    180-Gram Yellow and Orange/3,000/Live Release
    Xiu Xiu — Fabulous Muscles
    180-Gram Blue/1,500/Remastered
    Shugo Tokumaru — L.S.T.
    180-Gram White Marble/First Pressing/1,000
    Shugo Tokumaru — Night Piece
    180-Gram Red/First Pressing/1,000
    William Tyler (The Paper Hats) — Deseret Canyon
    Ennio Morricone — Il Mio Nome E’Nessum (My Name Is Nobody) OST
    Dag Nasty — Minority of One
    Translucent Green
    Better Than A Thousand — Just One
    Red
    Public Image Ltd. — Live at The Isle Of Wight Festival 2011
    140-Gram Blue/1,000
    Public Image Ltd. — Live At Brixton Academy Part 1 (ALife 2009)
    140-Gram White/1,000
    Public Image Ltd. — Live At Brixton Academy Part 2 (ALife 2009)
    140-gram Red/1,000
    The Pearlfishers — The Strange Underworld of the Tall Poppies
    First Pressing
    Heldon — Live In Paris 1975
    Mixed Blue and White/1,000
    Heldon — Live In Paris
    Mixed Purple and White/1,000
    The Pagans — Pirate’s Cove
    Killing Joke — Live At The Hammersmith Apollo 16.10.2010 Part 1
    140-Gram White/1,000
    Killing Joke — Live At The Hammersmith Apollo 16.10.2010 Part 2
    140-Gram Purple/1,000
    Icons Of Filth — The Mortarhate Projects
    180-Gram White
    Hawkwind — Live Seventy Nine
    140-gram transparent yellow/1,000
    Built To Spill – Untethered Moon
    Translucent Blue limited to 500 and randomly inserted/Vinyl debut
    Diarrhea Planet/Those Darlins – Split
    Pickathon Festival live sets
    Cristobal Tapia De Veer — Utopia Series 2
    Green Vinyl
    Sensible Record Labels Compilation
    Red, Black and Yellow Crush/500
    No. 2 — No Memory
    First Pressing
    Pullman — Turnstiles and Junkpiles
    Pullman — Viewfinder
    Polaris — Music From The Adventures of Pete & Pete
    Remastered
    Maria Taylor — Lynn Teeter Flower
    Transparent Gold
    Maria Taylor — 11:11
    Opaque Blue
    Brian May — The Day After Halloween OST
    Multi-Colored Splatter/500
    Brian May — Patrick OST
    Brian May — Thirst OST
    Diarrhea Planet/Those Darlins — Split
    The White Stripes — Get Behind Me Satan
    Red and White Vinyl/3D Cover

Box-Set/Cassette/CD/DVD
    Ork Records 1975-79
    Fall Out Boy — American Beauty/American Psycho
    6◊7″
    Miles Davis — The Prestige
    5◊10″
    Joanna Newsom / Devendra Banhart / Vetiver — The Family Jams
    DVD
    Grave Digger — 5 Vinyl Set
    Different Colored Vinyl for Excaliber/Heart of Darkness/Knights of The Cross/The Reaper/Tunes Of War

5/16 Roy Ayers @ Output
    5/16 Scuba @ Verboten

I'd probably pick up the Courtney Barnett 7" but I'll be at Coachella that day which makes it tricky but last year I bought the Tears For Fears covers EP there so it shouldn't be too much trouble.

Fuckin' a, the White Stripes are finally pressing Get Behind Me Satan? I wasn't a big fan of Icky Thump, but I loved that record.

Gotta get me Boys And
    Girls In America for sure. Wish they'd release Separation Sunday.

Get Behind Me Satan? Finally. Wow.
    4/8 Ride @ The Roxy, 4/10 St. Vincent @ The Cosmopolitan, 4/14 Barry Manilow @ Staples Center, 5/2 Desert Daze, 5/8-10 Levitation, 5/16 The Juan Maclean @ The Regent, 6/10 Emmy the Great @ Hotel Cafe, 6/12 Emmy the Great @ Hotel Utah

Quote Originally Posted by JelloPuddingChat View Post
    Wish they'd release Separation Sunday.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    Get Behind Me Satan? Finally. Wow.
    this

and

SOUNDTRACK--The Lego Movie Deluxe Soundtrack PICTURE DISC w/Poster (2000 copies) SRP: $31.98

that

Dude. Get Behind Me Satan was the only White Stripes record to not receive a wide pressing on release. Probably more of a finally than the Lego Movie soundtrack.

Lol. I wasn't saying "finally" for the Lego Soundtrack. I am excited for it though.

Dude. Get Behind Me Satan was the only White Stripes record to not receive a wide pressing on release. Probably more of a finally than the Lego Movie soundtrack.
    Yep, they had some at Third Man pop up store couple years ago but I haven't seen it anywhere else! Glad they're making it available to the public now

In honor of the ten year anniversary of The White Stripes' Get Behind Me Satan, Record Store Day 2015 will mark the release of the first ever commercially available version of the pivotal record on vinyl with a limited edition, colored vinyl, 180-gram double LP featuring exclusive newly-crated artwork and an MP3 download card. LP1 is pressed on red vinyl and LP2 on white vinyl, all housed in a full size, 12” x 12”, gatefold lenticular jacket. The vinyl version also features an exclusive track order. The limited edition double LP will be available exclusively for Record Store Day 2015 on April 18th. A non-exclusive, standard-artwork, black vinyl version will be available later this year.

5/16 Roy Ayers @ Output
    5/16 Scuba @ Verboten

Fuckin' a, the White Stripes are finally pressing Get Behind Me Satan? I wasn't a big fan of Icky Thump, but I loved that record.
    Get Behind Me Satan is the only album from them that I really enjoy. I am fucking thrilled hearing that.

That list of releases is a major letdown to me with the exception of Neko Case - Fox Confessor... and the Junior Kimbrough split. Oh, and those Kinks 7" releases. Those look fucking stellar.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

yeah that is going to be the first thing off the shelves. have they announced how many copies?

Definitely not enough. Catch me in line at 8 with a thermos full of Irish coffee and a Korova.

Guided By Voices - Isolation Drills (blue vinyl) and Do the Collapse (orange vinyl), apparently

Anybody have any experience of buying RSD items at Coachella? I'm going second weekend to Coachella so won't be able to camp out at my local record store. I seem to recall that RSD items are actually available on Friday at Coachella but am wondering if that's still the case.

Last year they really weren't SUPPOSED to put them out until Saturday like everybody else, but it seems like a few things leaked out on Friday ...

By the way, another RSD release was just announced yesterday... Of Montreal's very first live album.

The store I work at got the complete list of titles a few days ago. The only noteworthy things I can remember that haven't been posted in here yet are an ESG Moody EP reissue and a Stooges live album. RSD is going to publish the list on Tuesday.

5/1 Sleater-Kinney @ The Palladium
    5/8 Stephin Merritt @ The Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever Cemetary
    5/30 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Pappy & Harriets
    6/4 The Mountain Goats @ Pappy & Harriets
    7/15 Shellac @ The Regent Theater DTLA

Oh and Pulp's debut album It is getting a reissue.

5/1 Sleater-Kinney @ The Palladium
    5/8 Stephin Merritt @ The Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever Cemetary
    5/30 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Pappy & Harriets
    6/4 The Mountain Goats @ Pappy & Harriets
    7/15 Shellac @ The Regent Theater DTLA