Thread: Δ

Default Δ

is there really not a thread on this forum for Alt J?

"relaxer", the bands 3rd album was released last week and it is absolutely beautiful.

I will admit I'm slightly biased, Alt J is my favorite band of all time - but I still think this is a great album to checkout for anyone.

hope to see them on the fields for a 3rd time!

Default Re: Δ

Post a link to "Pleader" in the "What are you listening to right now" thread and talked about it briefly in the 2017 Releases thread. Surprised by the short 8 song album, but for how short it is, I can't complain. There a few pretty good songs on there. Favs are Pleader and Adeline. I think there's a good chance they're at Coachella next year.

Default Re: Δ

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBus View Post
    Post a link to "Pleader" in the "What are you listening to right now" thread and talked about it briefly in the 2017 Releases thread. Surprised by the short 8 song album, but for how short it is, I can't complain. There a few pretty good songs on there. Favs are Pleader and Adeline. I think there's a good chance they're at Coachella next year.
    yeah I would kill for at least 2-4 more songs. not sure why they made it so short, but it still delivers for me. this has allowed me to listen to it several times through though.