If you had a time machine, where would you go with it? what would you do there?
Logan, why do you keep ignoring my request for you to post the rap that you wrote?
December 10 - Children of Bodom/Abbath
December 16 - 18 - Day For Night
January 30 - Sleep
July 3 - Roger Waters
I'm enjoying your posts RedHotSgtPeppers.
2 oz blended whiskey
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp powdered sugar
1/2 slice lemon
Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.
[SIZE=2]April 9th - The Residents at the Regent Theater
April 23rd - Parov Stelar at Club Nokia
May 2nd - Tortoise at the Teragram Ballroom
May 6th -*Sunn O)))*at the Regent Theater
May 7th - Melvins, Melt Banana at the Troubadour
May 16th - Brötzmann/Adasiewicz/Edwards/Noble at Zebulon
ATP Iceland, July 1-3, 2016*
FYF Fest, August 27-28, 2016*/SIZE]
Toe Jam and Earl mother fuckers;
Logan, what video game did you never have as a child, but always wanted? IE You had to go to a friends house to play it or constantly rent it? (Mine was Zelda on NES)
1. Radiohead. Their music is incredible and OKC is my favorite album. Their music style is so varied and sparse that listening to each album is like a completely separate music experience, instead of listening to a continuation of their last record.
2. The Beatles. Grew up listening to them, and their music was so revolutionary that it's still relevant today. Plus their songs are fucking amazing, especially from Rubber Soul onwards.
3. Rage Against the Machine. It rocks. It's angry. It's great.
4. Daft Punk. Need I say more?
5. Queens of the Stone Age. They are one of the few true "rock and roll" bands around. I saw them play at a venue that held only 400 people. One of the best rock shows I've ever seen.
Just noticed you are going Logan. On your radiohead album rankings with asses I feel that nicer ass pictures are paired with too low of your ranked albums. Specifically 6 (green thong) 7 (volleyball girl). Preferences I suppose, a great post either way.
Answer my many questions:
Would you rather be 100% blind or 100% deaf? Why?
Which child from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971) reaches a fate you can see yourself receiving while getting a tour of Wonka's factory?
One sentence review of a somewhat recent concert?
Excluding models, which celebrity has the nicest ass?
Your house is on fire. Which one item do you grab on the way out? You may assume your entire family is safe (or all dead, whatever works for you).
Do you watch Adventure Time? If so, which character do you most relate to besides Finn?
Favorite movie series? ie has at least 3 movies.
Do you collect anything? No, you cannot answer ass pictures.
Do you have any physical defects?
What are you studying in college?
Please describe the tour of OK you would give if board member spooks came to visit for a weekend.
Its pretty late at night/early in the morning and my ears are ringing slightly from what I attribute to as my brain filling in the silence. Have you ever experienced this? Not to be confused with tinnitus from being at a really loud concert.
Logan, what is your worst physical pain story?
2. My name would be Superman, just to confuse the shit out of people. ("Hey, look! It's Superman! Horray! Oh, SHIT! Wrong one! RUUUUUNNNN!!!")
3. Definitely my power would be to control the inevitable army of LaserCats that I will create. PEW PEW PEW PEW LASERS PEW
4. I would have to say... The dodo. I always enjoy laughing at stupid animals doing stupid things.
1. Spaten Optimator
3. Blue Moon (shut up, it's delicious)
4. Shiner Oktoberfest seasonal
5. Shiner Bock
6. Sam Adams (almost any variety that isn't the Christmas flavor)
7. Ommegang Abbey Ale
8. Dos Equis Amber
9. Almost any German beer
10. Almost any Belgium beer
2. Oooo, good one. Probably Mike TV. Motherfucker gets an opportunity to be de-moleculized and get shot into a television?!? Sign me up!
3. Slayer and Slipknot kick fucking ass and do not apologize for it.
4. Scarlett Johansson's ass has a special place in my heart.
5. Can I assume my cat Marla is safe too? I think she would be considered family. If that isn't in the rules, I'd grab my cat. If she is safe already, my laptop. All my music and all 3 years of my schoolwork and papers are on there. I couldn't imagine not having those things.
6. I have seen AT, but not enough to know the characters, or to claim to be a regular watcher of the show. What I've seen I've enjoyed.
7. Lord of the Rings. Even though it's over 10 years old, it's still one of the best-made movie series I've ever seen.
HIDDEN SUPER-SECRET-BENDING-THE-RULES ANSWER: The Lock Stock trilogy (Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels; Snatch; and Rocknrolla). I know that they technically aren't a series, but close enough.
8. Ass pict- I mean, vinyl records. I used to collect pocket knives, but I just haven't purchased any in a long time. I have a pretty good sized record collection; it's definitely quality over quantity. I posted pictures of all my records on the LP Purchases thread a few months ago if anyone feels like digging through there to see what I own.
9. I'm double jointed in my elbows, knees, and fingers (except my thumb). When I'm not blinking, my right eyelid shows a lot more than my left eyelid. My nose is crooked because I got hit in the nose with a football when I was 13. I also can make my wrist pop on command after I broke it when I was 13.
10. I'm majoring in psychology and minoring in leadership.
11. I'd take him in my car, drive to south OKC, open my door and say "get the fuck out. NOW." Then drive home. If he found his way back, I'd give him a cookie and a pat on the head, then kick him in the nuts and shut the door.
12. Technically, it's residual tinnitus, but yes, I know exactly what you mean. Which is why I tend to fill that "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" with music.
The second worst pain has to be getting attacked by fire ants on my back when I had a 2nd degree sunburn. You know the feeling you get eating a habanero pepper? Imagine that pain, but AAAALLLLLLLL over your back for 4 hours straight.