Favorite toy as an adult (non-sex related)?
Whos up next week?
Since there's still a couple hours left of question time...
Favorite Disney animated movie?
Noting this here:
Pete and Bev, you two have stayed off my ignore list for a long time. I'm not sure how. Attacking Patrick takes it a step too far. I'm hoping that nobody responds to your posts again and you eventually leave the board. Legitimately nice people who have at no point instigated a feud are where I draw the line.
I thought I had til the end of Sunday, but I'm as bored with myself as the rest of you. I am picking weeklymix
........but there better be more topless photos.
Boom goes the dynamite.
Edit: I sincerely doubt my week will be as popular as Guedita's. Her week added a ton of pages to this thread.
Last edited by weeklymix; 02-28-2010 at 04:12 AM.
-Where does the name come from?
-Why did you have Chris Rock & Ernie Hudson's love child as your avatar? And have you noticed you became more popular once you changed it? And if so, does that make us all racist?
-Favorite flavor of BeBop Cola?
Cats or dogs?
Favorite type of pancakes (or breakfast food, if you're not a pancakes person)?
Songs that make you cry?
My name is Becca. Hi.
- That love child is David Robinson, recent Hall of Fame inductee and one of the greatest centers ever to play the game. Played for my favorite team (the San Antonio Spurs) and we share a birthday. One time he shook my hand when I was working at an OfficeMax. I have not noticed that I've become more popular but that thank you. Yes, you're all terribly racist but who isn't?
- MINGUS DEW, clearly (Good question!).
- I am not much for anything sweet at all. As a kid I used to eat the chocolate happy face pancakes from IHOP though. Now I would say my favorite breakfast food is an omelette with poblano, avocado and green salsa from Magnolia Cafe with some grits. Dot's Diner in Boulder, CO also makes a killer breakfast burrito the size of most heads.
- Songs that make me cry... I'm not sure I've ever cried because of a song that I've been listening to on headphones, in the car, etc. I would say that is hard for me not to get choked up if it's someone I'm seeing live for the first time and they happen to be one of my favorites. Macca last year at Coachella. REM at Sasquatch 2008. Both sets took me back to old family times when things were way different. What a pussy, I know.
- I was originally born in La Jolla, California then moved to San Antonio, TX by the time I was about five years old. I think that covers where I'm technically from and from where I would say I hail.
- You're getting four, sorry. Faith No More, Devo, Echo & the Bunnymen, PiL
Did that head honestly come with that body?
I joined a boxing gym last semester and worked out a lot after Coachella last year after I realized I was kind of scrawny. I used to fight and do Tae Kwon Do and I missed it. Got back in the gym, got back in shape, here I am. Abs will hopefully be ready by Coachella.
Beware of falling into the trap of short guys with muscles. I realized several years ago after having put on a bunch of mass that frankly it looks kinda silly. Stick to tone.
My standard three questions:
1. If you had to genocide a group of people but could make the criteria whatever you want, who would die and why?
2. What's the most shocking thing you ever realized about yourself?
3. Who's your favorite poster?
Your "Y" is backward.
1. Dependent hipsters. Pretending you're this age's counterculture doesn't work when you have 4 credit cards in your daddy's name. I can't drink PBR anymore because of these motherfuckers. Mustaches look dumb with fedoras. Animal Collective has interesting music but the Beach Boys did it first. At the very least most of the guys wear such restrictive pants that their testicles should cease to produce before they're ready to mate.
2. I'd say there's two things. Until I graduated high school I people pleased to a fault. I said yes to everything then wound up having to bullshit to get extensions if I had taken on too much in jobs, friendships, relationships, etc. It took heading up a lot of responsibilities in college for me to finally be able to tell people no and not feel so goddamn guilty about it. Second would be finding out that after 18 years of trashing and badmouthing San Antonio, TX it wasn't so bad coming home to a familiar place after all.
Where and how often do you shave?
Japanese food is better than Chinese in my opinion. Please keep in mind I have never lived anywhere that could legitimately offer top notch quality of either.
Edit: Topless photos come when drunk.
someone get weekly drunk STAT
Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne