Page 135 of 452 FirstFirst ... 130131132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,050 of 13559

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Tommy,
    Why is Kanye West the greatest rapper that ever lived?
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe View Post
    Here is all I'll say about borders ... the Los Angeles Angels.

Tommy,
    How stoned must zeni be to have asked that question?
    Rhythm is a dancer.

Tommy,
    If you had a chance to have an image pressed on a roll, what would it be?

Describe, in explicit detail, your most homosexual encounter.

Elaborate on your thoughts on the nature of good and evil.

Tommy,
    Please describe your most ideal day.
    Start from the moment you awaken to the very moment you
    lie your little Tommy head down on your pillow.

If you could live anywhere at all, where would it be and why.

If there are multiple places please feel free to includes them all.

Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by fiyahhh! View Post
    TommyboyUNM,
    A movie is being made about your life. Who plays your role, what's the title, and what songs are on the soundtrack?

I've been told I look like Kumar, but I think I'd go with Mario Lopez to play me. The title of the movie would be called "The Tourist" because of the Radiohead song that I love that also speaks to how I try to live my life. I also travel a lot. Here's the soundtrack:

1. "40 Oz. To Freedom" by Sublime
    2. "Car Thief" by Beastie Boys
    3. "Judith" by A Perfect Circle
    4. "Mysterons" by Portishead
    5. "Venus As A Boy" by Bjork
    6. "Fucking Hostile" by Pantera
    7. "Sea Song" by Doves
    8. "Hooker With A Penis" by Tool
    9. "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" by Nirvana
    10. "Fuck You Lucy" by Atmosphere
    11. "Reptile" by Nine Inch Nails
    12. "Thoughts of a Dying Athiest" by Muse
    13. "Untitled 8" by Sigur Ros
    14. "Dondante" by My Morning Jacket
    15. "The Tourist" by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by zenidogx View Post
    Tommy,
    Why is Kanye West the greatest rapper that ever lived?
    KANYE WEST DOESN'T JUST TRANSCEND MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT, HE TRANSCENDS LIFE. THE MOMENT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND KANYE WEST IS THE MOMENT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHY WE ARE IN THIS WORLD. KANYE WEST IS GOD, GOD IS KANYE WEST.

Quote Originally Posted by forzapalermo04 View Post
    Tommy,
    How stoned must zeni be to have asked that question?
    He's stoned with enlightenment because he understands greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno_guerrero View Post
    Tommy,
    If you had a chance to have an image pressed on a roll, what would it be?
    The obvious and correct answer is my penis. It would even almost be life size. FML.

So, other than my penis, I'll have to go with an image I saw while I was shrooming back in December. I was staring at my Rage Against The Machine flag for probably a good 20 minutes or so. It's the burning monk album cover from their self-titled release. I was seeing a lot of crazy shit in that flag. The image that sticks out is a serpent made of fire that had a cat head. I haven't checked pill reports, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't already exist.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Describe, in explicit detail, your most homosexual encounter.

Elaborate on your thoughts on the nature of good and evil.
    About 6 years ago, my friends and I were sitting around and drinking. My buddy Patrick (oddly enough) brought up that he's always wanted to just stand in the shower and drink beer. For some reason that sounded like a good idea, so the rest of us said we would be up for it and that it wouldn't be gay because we'd be drinking beer. Luckily the shower was big enough for like 10 people and there were 4 of us. So it didn't feel cramped nor did it feel gay. Just some naked buddies in the shower drinking some beer. It ended, and got gay, when Patrick got out of the shower and smacked me on the ass. I proceeded to get an erection which touched my other friend's hip.

So I would say that or the first time I made quiche. I guess that wasn't an "encounter" but it did give me feelings I was uncomfortable exploring.

Good and Evil:

I think, maybe against my better judgement, that the majority of people are inherently good. I think most people want to do the right thing and feel bad when they hurt others. Evil comes about because of desperation, as well as things like groupthink and mob mentalities. I just watched a documentary about the Bloods and Crips. I think most of those people (is that politically correct?) are inherently good. They are just in situations where they have no hope and they are controlled by desperation and groupthink.

The only purely evil person I can think of was Jerry Falwell.

Dear Tommy,

My band is playing a show in less than two weeks. What should I wear?

yr pal,

Stuporfly
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    Tommy,
    Please describe your most ideal day.
    Start from the moment you awaken to the very moment you
    lie your little Tommy head down on your pillow.

If you could live anywhere at all, where would it be and why.

If there are multiple places please feel free to includes them all.

My ideal day would involve me waking up at 8:00 after 9 hours of the best sleep of my life. I would wake up next to the lady of my choice and we'd have sex. After the sex, we'd go to a place here in Albuquerque called Weck's and have pancakes. After the pancakes, I would go play some pickup basketball at the gym. Probably for about an hour or so. After basketball, I'd meet up again with my lady and have some more sex. For lunch we'd go to either Fuddruckers or a local place called Independence Grill and eat burgers and shakes. After that, and another round of sex, it would be nap time. I would put on my headphones and fall asleep to "( )" by Sigur Ros. After a nice one-hour nap, I'd take a shower and go see my nieces. I'd hang out with my nieces until it was dinner time. For dinner, I would go have steak & shrimp at Great American Land & Cattle. It doesn't exist anymore, but it was the best food I ever had in my life. I should mention that "OK Computer" by Radiohead would be playing in my car throughout the day. After dinner, my lady and I would have some more sex. I figure I'd be exhausted at that point and I'd just put on a movie, Swingers or The Godfather, and just be lazy with previously stated lady friend.

*Author's note: I love sex, but part of why I included it so much is to overcompensate for my answer to Patrick's homosexual question.

If I could live anywhere, it would be somewhere like Cabo. Preferably on the beach. I would just spend all day listening to music, selling keychains and hitting on tourists.

Tommy. You type fast! Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Dear Tommy,

My band is playing a show in less than two weeks. What should I wear?

yr pal,

Stuporfly

What genre is the band? Before you answer this, you must note that any idea I give you will involve drawing as much attention to your package as possible.

If you're playing a punk show, I think you should wear a tight Dead Kennedys shirt with the nipples cut out. Make sure you have plenty of ice handy for this. Also, wear tight jeans with a spiked cock ring that glows.

If you're playing an alternative rock show, I think you should wear a tight Grizzly Bear shirt with the nipples cut out. Make sure you have plenty of ice handy for this. Also, wear tight jeans with an ironic cock ring that glows.

If you're playing a hip-hop show, I think you should wear a tight (in both ways) EPMD shirt with the nipples cut out. Make sure you have plenty of ice handy for this. Also, wear tight jeans with diamond cock ring with spinning rims that glows.

Hope this helps.

Yur frend,

Tommy.
    Last edited by TommyboyUNM; 05-31-2009 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Tommy. You type fast! Congrats.

Years of cybering. Full disclosure, I've typed all of my answers with just my left hand.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    What genre is the band? Before you answer this, you must note that any idea I give you will involve drawing as much attention to your package as possible.

If you're playing a punk show, I think you should wear a tight Dead Kennedys shirt with the nipples cut out. Make sure you have plenty of ice handy for this. Also, wear tight jeans with a spiked cock ring that glows.

If you're playing an alternative rock show, I think you should wear a tight Grizzly Bear shirt with the nipples cut out. Make sure you have plenty of ice handy for this. Also, wear tight jeans with an ironic cock ring that glows.

If you're playing a hip-hop show, I think you should wear a tight (in both ways) EPMD shirt with the nipples cut out. Make sure you have plenty of ice handy for this. Also, wear tight jeans with diamond cock ring with spinning rims that glows.

Hope this helps.

Yur frend,

Tommy.
    We're indie dorks, but we're playing an entire set of Duran Duran covers.

Yes, I'm serious.

I play the drums, so it's not always easy to draw attention to my package. I saw a pair of gold lame hot pants in Brooklyn yesterday, but I don't think I have the figure to pull that off.

But enough (far too much!) about me...

Dear Tommy,

Your hair always seems in perfect order. How do you do it?

yr pal,

Stuporfly

Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Dear Tommy,

Your hair always seems in perfect order. How do you do it?

yr pal,

Stuporfly

First, take one of these:

I find the bulky graters are better for this purpose. Once you found a sturdy grater, rub it as hard as you can against one of these:

It has to be an obese Asian baby or you won't get the desired results. Once you have your Asian baby shavings, mix them in a bowl with virgin's blood:

I think mixing for a good 5 minutes will do the trick. Once you have your mixture, boil it with one of these:

Let it cool for 15 minutes then hire one of these...

...to bottle it for you.

Just use it like regular shampoo and you should get something that resembles this:

I am in your debt, sir!

TommyboyUNM,
    please take us on a journey through the musical phases of your life. What did you listen to as a kid? Did you have any older siblings/parents influencing your choices? What groups got you into different genres of music?

"Who is this doing this synthetic type of Alpha Beta psychedelic funkin'?"
    CHEMICAL BROTHERS

Quote Originally Posted by fiyahhh! View Post
    TommyboyUNM,
    please take us on a journey through the musical phases of your life. What did you listen to as a kid? Did you have any older siblings/parents influencing your choices? What groups got you into different genres of music?

When I was a little kid, my cousins were probably my main influences. When I was about 9 or 10, I listened to a lot of Prince, N.W.A., Eric B. and Rakim, EPMD, Big Daddy Kane. A lot of rap and R&B. Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre were also 2 of the major artists I liked in the early 90's.

Around 1993 or so, I started liking rock music. My cholo cousins hated this, but something just called out to me. My main artists at that time were Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Green Day, Nine Inch Nails and Weezer. I remember watching Woodstock 94 and being blown away by Nine Inch Nails. Those were my main artists throughout the rest of the 90's. I also got in big Rage Against The Machine, Radiohead and Beastie Boys phases. Beastie Boys are basically my high school soundtrack.

In the late 90's/early 2000's, I started listening to a lot of hip-hop. The Roots was the first group that got my attention. I also enjoyed Nas, Jay-Z, Gangstarr, Grand Puba, Biggie, Tupac and Eminem. I even had a few posts on a web site called sohh.com. It was a hip-hop forum. It might still be around.

I then went into sort of a metal phase. I liked Pantera and Slayer a lot. I loved going to metal shows and getting rowdy. I don't know if I had a lot of anger or what, but heavy music was sort of my thing.

Some friends introduced me to Muse in 2004 and that ushered in more alternative stuff into my life (yet again). It was around that time I re-visited Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Tool and Rage Against The Machine. I started listening to more indie music because of re-visiting these artists. Coachella 2007 changed me as far as getting to know new bands and getting into music festivals.

That leads me into where I am right now. Radiohead, My Morning Jacket, Sigur Ros, Tool, Nine Inch Nails. Those are some of my favorite bands. I'm actually late to the party on a lot of these bands you all have known for years. I barely got into Doves because of Sasquatch research. I think I've found my musical identity and I'm enjoying discovering new music almost on a daily basis.

how many years did you practice before you got good?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Tommy,

Salah thinks you are a meathead. Is this true? Y/N. And if so, why? If not, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post

Well, I hate to say I "plan" to do anything. That would make it seem like I absolutely had to settle down. It's more of something I'm willing to do if the right person comes along. I have no qualms about settling down with one woman at all. I just haven't found her yet. I've had 2 serious girlfriends in my life and I'm 27. I'm been very selective up to this point. I have casually dated A LOT in my life. There is a woman in the picture right now, but I don't have expectations at this point. Luckily, she's really into music festivals like I am. So, if it were to go somewhere, I would hopefully not have to sacrifice too much of my music passion.

As far as kids go, I would like to have kids at some point. I think I'd be a great father. But I guess we'll see what happens. Right now I just enjoy spending time with my 3 nieces.

Who was the first girl to break your heart? please describe all of the painful details.
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

*edit* Damn it, looks like BD beat me to my question. Gotta think of something else.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Tommy, why do you love me? don't try and deny it. we all know. (this is only the tip of the iceberg as that half-yard is just starting to hit)

Wheels Of Cheese

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    ...The fuck?

How is this possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Yea I think a lot of men think they are bad ass, but a 12 year old with a AK can take me out I know ...... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    how many years did you practice before you got good?

The emoticon you used was very appropriate. Was that on purpose?

Anyway, I started practicing when I was 16 and didn't really get good until I was 23 or 24. I still don't know if I'm good, but I've had rave reviews. And the last time I had a review was 2 days ago. So it doesn't seem like I lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Tommy,

Salah thinks you are a meathead. Is this true? Y/N. And if so, why? If not, why not?

I'm not sure what Salah's definition of a meathead is. Everything I've heard is that a meathead is like a bro. Whatever the proper definition is, I don't think I'm a meathead. I can actually have intellectually stimulating conversations and I'm a nice person. Salah and Mark just felt like I was being mean for no reason and I don't think they used to the proper word.

Tommy, I seem to remember some scarring on your shoulder. What happened? (You are welcome to make up a ridiculous story if you would prefer not to share this.)
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Tommy, when are you planning on starting a commune of all your women? Where will it be located?
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Who was the first girl to break your heart? please describe all of the painful details.
    I've had my heart broken nice and good twice in my life. By the two serious girlfriends that I mentioned before. The first one was in 2006. I used to do traffic reports for a TV station here in Burque. In the spring of 2006, a producer for the station found me on Myspace and started talking to me. She invited me out with her and her friends one night randomly. We hit it off instantly and started dating. This was in May of 2006. Fast forward to November and things are still going well. She's the first woman who I thought I was falling in love with. She took a trip back to her hometown in Minnesota and came back with a change of heart. She met up with her ex-boyfriend while she was out there and claims she didn't cheat on me with him. I think she did, but it doesn't even matter now. She gave me every excuse in the book and I didn't take it so well. I had anxiety attacks when it happened. She strung me along for the next 6 months telling me she was still in love with me, but she was just confused. And I fell for it. I was a total pussy. It just took time for me to move on. I laugh about it now, but it really sucked at the time.

Tommy, why do you love me? don't try and deny it. we all know. (this is only the tip of the iceberg as that half-yard is just starting to hit)
    I love you because you are going to make the best baby's mama. Our offspring will rule the world. And you have a take no shit attitude, which I love. And your afro puffs feel lovely while I'm rolling. Hell, they feel lovely anyway. And you give the best hugs. You're just my AllyBear and I fucking colon-pulse you to death. Oh yeah, your drunk dials are fucking amazing.

When I was a little kid, my cousins were probably my main influences. When I was about 9 or 10, I listened to a lot of Prince, N.W.A., Eric B. and Rakim, EPMD, Big Daddy Kane. A lot of rap and R&B. Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre were also 2 of the major artists I liked in the early 90's.

Around 1993 or so, I started liking rock music. My cholo cousins hated this, but something just called out to me. My main artists at that time were Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Green Day, Nine Inch Nails and Weezer. I remember watching Woodstock 94 and being blown away by Nine Inch Nails. Those were my main artists throughout the rest of the 90's. I also got in big Rage Against The Machine, Radiohead and Beastie Boys phases. Beastie Boys are basically my high school soundtrack.

In the late 90's/early 2000's, I started listening to a lot of hip-hop. The Roots was the first group that got my attention. I also enjoyed Nas, Jay-Z, Gangstarr, Grand Puba, Biggie, Tupac and Eminem. I even had a few posts on a web site called sohh.com. It was a hip-hop forum. It might still be around.

I then went into sort of a metal phase. I liked Pantera and Slayer a lot. I loved going to metal shows and getting rowdy. I don't know if I had a lot of anger or what, but heavy music was sort of my thing.

Some friends introduced me to Muse in 2004 and that ushered in more alternative stuff into my life (yet again). It was around that time I re-visited Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Tool and Rage Against The Machine. I started listening to more indie music because of re-visiting these artists. Coachella 2007 changed me as far as getting to know new bands and getting into music festivals.

That leads me into where I am right now. Radiohead, My Morning Jacket, Sigur Ros, Tool, Nine Inch Nails. Those are some of my favorite bands. I'm actually late to the party on a lot of these bands you all have known for years. I barely got into Doves because of Sasquatch research. I think I've found my musical identity and I'm enjoying discovering new music almost on a daily basis.
    You're about 77% meathead, I'd say.