Dude I've never been a rave except for Coachella if you can call it one, and that's just the dance tent...
What famous rapper best represents your personality?
Why are my post being edited, I didn't do anything...PLUR
edit: I DONT LIKE PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT, pf just thinks its funny
Think you're a genius huh Geno? That's pretty cabeza grande of you....
Only AmyZZZ can be the gZZZa
Go to El Amigo there bean and rice are 10X better, and after eating Cicero's Pizza and drinking a pitcher of Anchor Steam with the pop's, I'm feeling good...
Wait. What the fuck happened? Are people with jobs automatically disqualified?
There's just no mercy for a working girl these days.
Two at once is always fine by me.
1. A movie is being made about your life. Who plays your role, what's the movie called and what songs are on the soundtrack?
2. What's your record label called and what kind of music do you put out?
3. Do you know what's in the orange sauce (nectar of the Gods) at La Victoria?
What does Coachella mean to you?
2 oz blended whiskey
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp powdered sugar
1/2 slice lemon
Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.
2) Generation Records- I would be a Rock/Indie label and put out music like Sonic Youth, the Pixies, older modest mouse, Built to Spill
3) Yes the orange sauce is the only reason to go to La Victoria, my friends have stolen bottles from the restaurant just so they have it at home, but you can buy the bottle too...
Not sure what's in it but it's damn good...
Last edited by Geno_g; 12-18-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Don't ask we are following tradition, the last GTYFBM passed it to me...
In all honesty, the whole week thing seems to drag things out. But then again, there is alot of quality board members being represented here, that it really is hard to say...
That is true...
So is SD gonna go next by default? And maybe we should consider 3 day blocks. 3 is always a good number.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What is your secret to contentment with life?
If given the opportunity to rid the world of one vice, what would you anihilate?
Fave color? Food?
Do you have siblings? If so, where do you fall (oldest/middle/baby)?
Can you boogie? Is it gangsta?
1) I always wanted to be a firefighter
2) smoking, it always relieves stress, and it's also a medication in my state
4) Blue/Green are my favorites, Mexican food is my Fav
5) I have one older sister
6) Hell yeah I cut a rug on the dance floor, it could be considered Gangster
Pictures from my day in SF, Haight and Buena Vista Park, my friend and I hiked to the top, it was a nice cloudy day in the city