List your top ten (or more) albums of the year here, update as often as necessary. Not designed to be a thread for on-going discussion about albums, or to replace the year end lists threads, but instead is merely a quick reference for on-going recommendations, and for a sense of what other people are listening to. So ideally, one post per person in this thread should be entirely sufficient. If you want to talk about an album someone likes, take it to the Tell Us About 2015 Releases thread or another appropriate thread.
For more, see the prior thread from 2014.
1. Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell
2. Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear
3. Lower Dens - Escape from Evil
4. Dwight Yoakam - Second Hand Heart
5. Viet Cong - Viet Cong
6. Tobias Jesso Jr. - Goon
7. Sleater-Kinney - No Cities to Love
8. Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly
9. Title Fight - Hyperview
10. Courtney Barnett - Sometimes I Sit and Think, Sometimes I Just Sit