Page 1163 of 1242 FirstFirst ... 11581159116011611162116311641165116611671168 ... LastLast
Results 34,861 to 34,890 of 37253

Thread: The Post Your Picture Thread

  1. #34861
    old school Bud Luster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ciudad de Accion
    Posts
    4,883

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Oh my. Ignorance abound. It's nearly Oedipal.

  2. #34862
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    9,168

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Sigging Zafo is worse than being Zafo
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  3. #34863

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    there's no chance in fuck I would stick my dick inside any of you. This is the internet. Even admitting to fucking people you meet here is sad. To go on boasting about it like there's an essential value?
    Based their posting habits and what pictures I have seen, I would stick my dick inside of both chairmenmeow47 and ENluv12. Just sayin'.

  4. #34864
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thizzin my brains out View Post
    Based their posting habits and what pictures I have seen, I would stick my dick inside of both chairmenmeow47 and ENluv12. Just sayin'.
    haha I don't blame you though. Just don't try to defend them from every cock and balls on the internet if it happens. I remember my first net lay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Sigging Zafo is worse than being Zafo
    Yeah, I hear Duluth is heaven on earth this time of year.
    Last edited by Zafocaine; 02-20-2013 at 08:45 PM.

  5. #34865

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Are you on J-date?

  6. #34866
    AMBIVALENT bobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    3,891

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Sigging Zafo is worse than being Zafo
    Yep.

  7. #34867
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thizzin my brains out View Post
    Are you on J-date?
    Nope. I always wanted to be a J. A J who's also a B. A BJ, I guess you could say.

  8. #34868
    Coachella Junkie greghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,271

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Ignorance is bliss. Now, all of you monkeys need to do the rest of us a favor and stop quoting this chap.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    No Taj Mahal or Ry Cooder? Fuck this thread.

  9. #34869

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    I said "sigh" what more do you want?
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

  10. #34870
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    Ignorance is bliss. Now, all of you monkeys need to do the rest of us a favor and stop quoting this chap.
    Do I detect some jealousy? Be kind, young lass. This is the first and last time I will pay attention to you. Pay me the same respect, or be known as a bitch for taking time out of your life to recognize me in a negative light.

  11. #34871
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    I can't wait for the Zafos to start speaking in the first person plural.

  12. #34872
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    9,168

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post

    Yeah, I hear Duluth is heaven on earth this time of year.
    It's the worst
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  13. #34873
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    I can't wait for the Zafos to start speaking in the first person plural.
    Lord Zafos will deal with you later.

  14. #34874
    Coachella Junkie greghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,271

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Do I detect some jealousy? Be kind, young lass. This is the first and last time I will pay attention to you. Pay me the same respect, or be known as a bitch for taking time out of your life to recognize me in a negative light.

    I'd love to see you in a positive light but you're not funny or remotely interesting, so "negative" it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    No Taj Mahal or Ry Cooder? Fuck this thread.

  15. #34875
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    I'd love to see you in a positive light but you're not funny or remotely interesting, so "negative" it is.
    Are you let down? Were you hoping I would make appeals to you, and offer to buy you a beer in order to make you forget about what a sensitive nobody you are to me and most everyone here? We're all in the same boat on that count. None of you are funny either.

  16. #34876
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,054

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    More pics please. Hey, Ivy. Real fur? My gf said she had an old school fur and would it be ok to wear. First I can't tell anyone what to wear and second the fucking poor animal has been dead for decades. Now I don't condone killing new animals for fur (cept the crazy Eskimos) . cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  17. #34877
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,976

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    More pics please. Hey, Ivy. Real fur? My gf said she had an old school fur and would it be ok to wear. First I can't tell anyone what to wear and second the fucking poor animal has been dead for decades. Now I don't condone killing new animals for fur (cept the crazy Eskimos) . cr****
    it's vintage, but i don't think it's real. the label looks old-fashioned & is from some leather company in LA that still exists, but i do have another vintage coat that is real with blue suede leather and rabbit fur and the other coat doesn't feel the same. apparently vintage is ok to people.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  18. #34878
    old school scenicworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lot 4
    Posts
    2,508

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    it's vintage, but i don't think it's real. the label looks old-fashioned & is from some leather company in LA that still exists, but i do have another vintage coat that is real with blue suede leather and rabbit fur and the other coat doesn't feel the same. apparently vintage is ok to people.
    I saw this awesome coat when I was in pennsylvania earlier this month. wish I had a few grand to spend on it...

    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013 2014 2015
    6/21 Underworld at the Bowl 8/1-8/2 HARD Summer Music Fesitval 8/7-8/9 Outside Lands

  19. #34879
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,054

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    it's vintage, but i don't think it's real. the label looks old-fashioned & is from some leather company in LA that still exists, but i do have another vintage coat that is real with blue suede leather and rabbit fur and the other coat doesn't feel the same. apparently vintage is ok to people.
    Like I can discuss fur coats lol, but when I grew up, the men had their cars, and the women had their furs. My mom had some killer, npi, furs, muffs, etc. Nothing really feels like the real thing I don't think. Science tends to always make mother nature better (maybe), so I don't think we have to raise and kill anymore but it's not quite there yet for animal fur. Although fur and leather used to be the ultimate insulation we have better things now. Now if we could get the essence down... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  20. #34880
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,976

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    yeah, the one Enluv is wearing was only $30 at a thrift store, but i coveted my real fur one for years and dropped $200 on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  21. #34881
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,976

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Like I can discuss fur coats lol, but when I grew up, the men had their cars, and the women had their furs. My mom had some killer, npi, furs, muffs, etc. Nothing really feels like the real thing I don't think. Science tends to always make mother nature better (maybe), so I don't think we have to raise and kill anymore but it's not quite there yet for animal fur. Although fur and leather used to be the ultimate insulation we have better things now. Now if we could get the essence down... cr****
    i was watching this documentary last night and didn't realize how important the fur trade was to the early-developing north america (as we know it today). it apparently traded higher than gold and there was some russian tax that only accepted fur as payment.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  22. #34882
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,749

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post
    Just me and my Mog

    Up until now I had only read about your rumored chin dimple. I think it's cute how it was used as a template for your Mog's eyes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    I mean, can you blame them for getting tired of having to read every post in which you try to claim guedita-chan's vagina? Bro-dawg... if it were that good, it wouldn't need some insecure kid on a message board bragging about it, now would it? Reality dictates that you're afraid one+ of us are going to slam that shit this year, and that you're hoping the fact that you state you've had it countless times would deter any of us from slamming it. No offense to the board, because you're all cool people in your own way, and I'm sure you've all got great qualities.... But there's no chance in fuck I would stick my dick inside any of you. This is the internet. Even admitting to fucking people you meet here is sad. To go on boasting about it like there's an essential value? Tells the rest of the men here two things: It wasn't that good for her, and it was better pussy than her physique would suggest.
    Reality Vs. "You're a meth head" tactics. Class dismissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.
    Have you ever accidentally gagged on your own pretentiousness, Zafo?
    Anything with E becomes a dance party. My vacuum cleaner becomes a dance party on E
    VIRILE
    Quick question, has anyone else here actually held a fetus? They're not very cute.
    KORY

  23. #34883
    Member Archie Bunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a car between LA and Vegas
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    yeah, the one Enluv is wearing was only $30 at a thrift store, but i coveted my real fur one for years and dropped $200 on it.

    I can't wait to see you in person so I can throw paint on this.
    This space for rent.

  24. #34884
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,749

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread


    Yes, UGG boots in Hawaii...
    Anything with E becomes a dance party. My vacuum cleaner becomes a dance party on E
    VIRILE
    Quick question, has anyone else here actually held a fetus? They're not very cute.
    KORY

  25. #34885
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Have you ever accidentally gagged on your own pretentiousness, Zafo?
    What does the smoke of crack cocaine taste like? JW

  26. #34886
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,360

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post



    Have you ever accidentally gagged on your own pretentiousness, Zafo?
    I think you're mistaking pretentiousness for retardation.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

  27. #34887
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,749

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    What does the smoke of crack cocaine taste like? JW
    Crack cocaine, Zafocaine... What's the difference? They both are a waste and leave a shitty aftertaste...
    Anything with E becomes a dance party. My vacuum cleaner becomes a dance party on E
    VIRILE
    Quick question, has anyone else here actually held a fetus? They're not very cute.
    KORY

  28. #34888
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,976

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post
    I can't wait to see you in person so I can throw paint on this.
    hey now, it was vintage. catch me if you can though!
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  29. #34889
    Coachella Junkie greghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,271

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post
    I can't wait to see you in person so I can throw paint on this.
    Do you generally carry paint with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    No Taj Mahal or Ry Cooder? Fuck this thread.

  30. #34890
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: The Post Your Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Crack cocaine, Zafocaine... What's the difference? They both are a waste and leave a shitty aftertaste...
    Nevermind your glory days. Let's keep quiet on how you know my aftertaste, and I'll keep those pictures of you on Baseline to myself.

Similar Threads

  1. First post, first time...HELP!
    By ThomThom in forum Questions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 01:54 PM
  2. Post-Recreational Paranoia is the Sport of Now
    By full on idle in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 02:08 PM
  3. WTF Where did my for sale post go???
    By renegadeoffunk in forum Passes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 11:38 AM
  4. Coachella '07 mp3 post
    By hangthedj112 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 09:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •