Page 451 of 512 FirstFirst ... 446447448449450451452453454455456 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,530 of 15359

Thread: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk about

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

Hey Chris, what fucking album did you post up there? I can't tell because you didn't give us a fucking name or a fucking album title.

God damn you.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Default Re: Blackswan's thread about secret stuff we pretend doesnt exist & shouldn't talk ab

Hey guys, the new Atoms For Peace just leaked!
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Atoms for Peace - Amok

groooup please?

groupd
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachTheEskimo View Post
    You're Dumb.

Thank you!

ERMAGERD

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2),15(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Richie Hawtin 4/24, Sleater-Kinney 5/3, The Jesus and Mary Chain 5/16, Spoon 5/28, Neutral Milk Hotel 6/1, Sufjan Stevens 6/5&6, Charli XCX & Bleachers 7/23, Death Grips 7/25, Taylor Swift 8/14
    Events
    SDCC 7/9-12/2015, Outside Lands 8/7-9/2015

yr welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachTheEskimo View Post
    You're Dumb.

Nobody can read anymore, this is great.

I like how whats in the group is 3 from the radio, 2 that were singles and 4 from the worst vinyl rip EVER.
    Last edited by suprefan; 02-17-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post

I like how whats in the group is 3 from the radio, 2 that were singles and 4 from the worst vinyl rip EVER.
    Fix it.

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2),15(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Richie Hawtin 4/24, Sleater-Kinney 5/3, The Jesus and Mary Chain 5/16, Spoon 5/28, Neutral Milk Hotel 6/1, Sufjan Stevens 6/5&6, Charli XCX & Bleachers 7/23, Death Grips 7/25, Taylor Swift 8/14
    Events
    SDCC 7/9-12/2015, Outside Lands 8/7-9/2015

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post

If a photo doesn't load, your failure of a post is just a broken image link. And then you post some bitchy thing about how you were first, referencing a post with an image and no other information.

Why can't you just type out the name and album? Or stop posting in here? You've been dildo flogged to an insane degree and don't seem to be getting it.

Can we just suspend his posting privileges in this thread? Erik, is that something that can be done? It's not like his contributions are worthwhile anyway.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Unlike yours?

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post

Salva - Odd Furniture EP

Barn Owl - V
    Chris. Chris. Do you see how this works with how EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GODDAMN THREAD posts albums? So yes, Adam's posts are useful, unlike yours. What is your big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by IceyHotshot View Post
    Johnny Marr - The Messenger

Grouped.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyHotshot View Post
    Grouped.
    many thanks icey!

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

This thread is being trashed by people who think they are superior fanatics. Go figure.

Darkthrone - The Underground Resistance

Javelin - Hi Beams

How To Destroy Angels

So close...

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Kavinsky - Outrun

last.fm
    5/15-17/15 - Psycho CA @ Observatory // 5/22/15 - Laura Jane Grace @ Hollywood Forever Cemetary // 5/27/15 - Neutral Milk Hotel @ Warner Grand Theater
    6/3/15 - Sufjan Stevens @ Dorothy Chandler // 7/15/15 - Shellac @ Regent // 7/31/15 - Melt Banana w/Torche @ Roxy

Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    So close...
    Only cause Trent didnt put the band name, or it stays blank as usual due to literacy rates.

Its at the bottom of the cover in black. How can you not read that?!

Are you stupid Chris? I mean, seriously, you become a little bitch in here if people post things you already posted because they search the thread and don't find any information that it's been posted. Why are you being such a fuck when you would jump all over the chance to lord your superiority over someone else if they did something like this, let alone repeatedly?

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Monkey see, monkey......

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Are you stupid Chris? I mean, seriously, you become a little bitch in here if people post things you already posted because they search the thread and don't find any information that it's been posted. Why are you being such a fuck when you would jump all over the chance to lord your superiority over someone else if they did something like this, let alone repeatedly?
    I stopped posting in this thread (my favorite) and ANY threads in this forum years ago because of people like Chris. He (and others) just seem to be internet tough guys that think they are better than other people. I totally get why the artist and album name need to be posted along with the artwork. I know Chris understands it. He is just being obtuse. Or maybe he really is stupid? Who knows. I come in here to check out new albums and get information, not to get in pissing matches with holier than thou types. I just figured maybe I would stick my two cents in and then vanish.

Maybe Chris will start posting titles and artists like everyone else so the pointless banter can cease.

We can only hope?

Back to the thread:

Sally Shapiro - Somewhere Else

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by msklvr View Post
    I stopped posting in this thread (my favorite) and ANY threads in this forum years ago because of people like Chris. He (and others) just seem to be internet tough guys that think they are better than other people. I totally get why the artist and album name need to be posted along with the artwork. I know Chris understands it. He is just being obtuse. Or maybe he really is stupid? Who knows. I come in here to check out new albums and get information, not to get in pissing matches with holier than thou types. I just figured maybe I would stick my two cents in and then vanish.

Maybe Chris will start posting titles and artists like everyone else so the pointless banter can cease.
    Well put. You will also notice that Chris will never respond to anyone that makes a valid point because he has nothing to back up.

Oh yeah, time for some sad sack winter disco moping!
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

someone call me when the new IAMX leaks. thank you.
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    5/1 Sleater Kinney @Palladium - 5/8 Purity Ring @Fonda - 5/15 PsychoCA @Observatory - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent - 5/18 Tanlines @Echoplex - 5/22 Dickslap w/DJ Alison Swing @Precinct - 5/27 Neutral Milk Hotel @Warner Theater - 5/31 Courtney Barnett @Roxy