Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 380

Thread: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

  1. #301
    Member Risingson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    I love reading this thread every year... Summer is here as far as I'm concerned...

  2. #302
    Member NoGwenPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tempe Aidz / Team Diamnd
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Quote Originally Posted by Risingson View Post
    I love reading this thread every year... Summer is here as far as I'm concerned...
    I just said that today.. it's summer.. let's face the facts.

    29 fucking days.
    Quote Originally Posted by TanTan View Post
    Jesus could be closing the outdoor stage and conflict with OutKast, and I would still be up front for Andre3000's comeback

  3. #303
    Member El.C.Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    1,094

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    this needs to be bumped yearly. new members need to learn about the dangers of aids needles.

  4. #304
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    10,059

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    YES! AIDZ IS BACK!

  5. #305
    Coachella Junkie Monklish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,538

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Why does everyone type AIDZ? Correct me if I'm wrong, but neither the original post on old board nor this repost of it were ever stupid enough to think that replacing S's with Z's is entertaining. Not to mention that AIDS isn't a plural of AID in any language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

  6. #306
    Member phonographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    An hour from Coachella
    Posts
    675

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Really Monklish?

    AIDZ - It's just cool
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

  7. #307
    Coachella Junkie Monklish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,538

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    No, it's not. People swapping z's for s's ironically is what idiots do because they have no sense of humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

  8. #308
    Coachella Junkie Monklish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,538

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    It's just retarded. AIDS is AIDS in every language. It breaks down the reality of the joke to think that someone from a former USSR country or wherever would think it's AIDZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

  9. #309
    old school CrimesceneCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,086

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    overthinking a gag thread is not recommended.

  10. #310
    Member NoGwenPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tempe Aidz / Team Diamnd
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Why does everyone type AIDZ? Correct me if I'm wrong, but neither the original post on old board nor this repost of it were ever stupid enough to think that replacing S's with Z's is entertaining. Not to mention that AIDS isn't a plural of AID in any language.
    you weren't there bro.. it's ok.. this is an *inside* joke.

    An A-B conversation. C your way out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TanTan View Post
    Jesus could be closing the outdoor stage and conflict with OutKast, and I would still be up front for Andre3000's comeback

  11. #311

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    ...

  12. #312
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,251

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    CrushingblowZ.

  13. #313
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,824

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    It's just retarded. AIDS is AIDS in every language. It breaks down the reality of the joke to think that someone from a former USSR country or wherever would think it's AIDZ.
    Untrue...it's SIDA in Mexico. just so the rest of you know.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  14. #314
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    corona
    Posts
    661

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Quote Originally Posted by NoGwenPlease View Post
    you weren't there bro.. it's ok.. this is an *inside* joke.

    An A-B conversation. C your way out of it.
    this is a chip and salsa conversation nachos!

  15. #315
    Member scoliosisjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    LOS GANJALES
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Quote Originally Posted by maddjester View Post
    jsut for therecord.... needles with aids at shows..or knives or whatever...thats a european thing. no seriosuly...i was at the berlin haputbanhof and pretty much a guy with a fuckin knife had gone aorund and stabbed people....turns out...one of the people he stabbed was HIV positive.... i tihnk he got like 12 or 13 people.... it was all pretty f**ked up
    you must ride the short bus
    too strange to live too rare to die

  16. #316
    Coachella Junkie weeklymix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,335

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    ^ Are you fucking retarded? You just tried to insult someone for a post that was made over three years ago.

  17. #317
    Member redthreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    -n ://redthreat.us

  18. #318
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    24,372

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    I really hope a lot of people were stabbed with aidz needles.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  19. #319
    Member DANCE MAGIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    1,491

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinzko Petreskov View Post
    I HEARING SOMETIME THAT IN AMERICAN THINGS OCCUR LIKE MAYBE A GUYS WITH NEEDLES WITH AIDS ON THE NEEDLES STAB PPL WHILE THEY DANCING SO FAST. I WOULD HATE TO GET A NEEDLE WITH AIDS STABBING ME SO PLZ NO ONE PLZ STAB ME WITH AIDS NEEDLES.
    QFT
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    you shut your whorish mouth when talking about the sea king.

  20. #320
    Lurker cheese.cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    yeah! ridicule people til they feel stupid...yeah that's the answer..... as an American having been to many festivals over-seas where i couldn't speak the language and had a difficult time navigating my way around the cities, the venues, and the people, i can say anyone who made fun of this person are all infantile bullies. i hope making fun of someone looking for info has made you feel better about yourselves and i hope further that you all become lost in a foreign country. but that would require leaving the computer for more than Coachella. English speakers only huh? No wonder Americans have replaced the French as the "New Rude".... Stop parading your discrimination all over please.

    Furthermore it has been stated over and over many times on this site that this board is "the only accurate place for coachella info" so why in the hell would you ridicule someone for seeking info here?
    grow up...

    ....you were ALL noobs 20,000 posts ago

  21. #321
    Coachella Junkie weeklymix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,335

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Quote Originally Posted by cheese.cole View Post
    yeah! ridicule people til they feel stupid...yeah that's the answer..... as an American having been to many festivals over-seas where i couldn't speak the language and had a difficult time navigating my way around the cities, the venues, and the people, i can say anyone who made fun of this person are all infantile bullies. i hope making fun of someone looking for info has made you feel better about yourselves and i hope further that you all become lost in a foreign country. but that would require leaving the computer for more than Coachella. English speakers only huh? No wonder Americans have replaced the French as the "New Rude".... Stop parading your discrimination all over please.

    Furthermore it has been stated over and over many times on this site that this board is "the only accurate place for coachella info" so why in the hell would you ridicule someone for seeking info here?
    grow up...

    ....you were ALL noobs 20,000 posts ago

    And you sir will always be retarded regardless of post count.

  22. #322
    Member insbordnat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In a blazing inferno
    Posts
    1,925

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Troll. Best thread evar.
    northside groove...southside groove....eastside groove...westside groove

  23. #323
    Member digitaldragon03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    2,314

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME


  24. #324
    whiney pain in butt nationocean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,748

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Quote Originally Posted by cheese.cole View Post
    yeah! ridicule people til they feel stupid...yeah that's the answer..... as an American having been to many festivals over-seas where i couldn't speak the language and had a difficult time navigating my way around the cities, the venues, and the people, i can say anyone who made fun of this person are all infantile bullies. i hope making fun of someone looking for info has made you feel better about yourselves and i hope further that you all become lost in a foreign country. but that would require leaving the computer for more than Coachella. English speakers only huh? No wonder Americans have replaced the French as the "New Rude".... Stop parading your discrimination all over please.

    Furthermore it has been stated over and over many times on this site that this board is "the only accurate place for coachella info" so why in the hell would you ridicule someone for seeking info here?
    grow up...

    ....you were ALL noobs 20,000 posts ago




    but instead of fark.. you know, make that the coachella forum.

    also, i hope you die of aids.

  25. #325
    Lurker cheese.cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    retard? you gonna pull my hair next or pinch me.....again...grow up

  26. #326
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,455

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Quote Originally Posted by cheese.cole View Post
    yeah! ridicule people til they feel stupid...yeah that's the answer..... as an American having been to many festivals over-seas where i couldn't speak the language and had a difficult time navigating my way around the cities, the venues, and the people, i can say anyone who made fun of this person are all infantile bullies. i hope making fun of someone looking for info has made you feel better about yourselves and i hope further that you all become lost in a foreign country. but that would require leaving the computer for more than Coachella. English speakers only huh? No wonder Americans have replaced the French as the "New Rude".... Stop parading your discrimination all over please.

    Furthermore it has been stated over and over many times on this site that this board is "the only accurate place for coachella info" so why in the hell would you ridicule someone for seeking info here?
    grow up...

    ....you were ALL noobs 20,000 posts ago

    This thread is four years old. You're a bit late. Also a pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    And to be fair to fikus, violent strangulation is one of his better qualities.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Being dead is literally the only way anyone on the planet could give less of a shit about you. You look like Farrah Fawcett's melted corpse.

  27. #327
    Coachella Junkie weeklymix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,335

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Quote Originally Posted by cheese.cole View Post
    retard? you gonna pull my hair next or pinch me.....again...grow up
    I'm really only interested in your booginity.

  28. #328
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,455

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    By the way, props to DANCE MAGIC for bumping a great thread. Forgot about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    And to be fair to fikus, violent strangulation is one of his better qualities.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Being dead is literally the only way anyone on the planet could give less of a shit about you. You look like Farrah Fawcett's melted corpse.

  29. #329
    Lurker cheese.cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Yes!!!t needed a bit of laughter .....

  30. #330
    Coachella Junkie weeklymix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,335

    Default Re: WHAT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE MAKES A CRIME

    Quote Originally Posted by cheese.cole View Post
    Yes!!!t needed a bit of laughter .....
    You just got mad at everyone earlier in this thread you weird motherfucker.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •