Page 2758 of 2758 FirstFirst ... 275327542755275627572758
Results 82,711 to 82,730 of 82730

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #82711
    Member iantmcfarland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    787

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    CHVRCHES

    08-06 Denver, CO – Ogden Theatre
    08-09 Ogden, UT – Ogden Twilight
    08-10 San Francisco, CA – Outside Music and Arts Festival
    08-31 Stradbally, Ireland – Electric Picnic
    09-20 San Diego, CA – Open Air Theatre
    09-26 Portland, OR – Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
    09-27 Vancouver, British Columbia – Commodore Ballroom
    09-29 Seattle, WA – Paramount Theatre
    10-03 Saint Paul, MN – Palace Theatre
    10-04 Milwaukee, WI – Riverside Theater
    10-08 Birmingham, AL – Iron City
    10-09 Asheville, NC – Thomas Wolfe Auditorium
    10-10 Atlanta, GA – The Tabernacle
    10-11 New Orleans, LA – The Joy Theater
    10-15 Nashville, TN – Ryman Auditorium
    10-16 Charlotte, NC – The Fillmore
    10-18 Washington, DC – The Anthem
    10-20 Boston, MA – Orpheum Theatre
    Gotta wonder why these guys haven't announced an LA show, I can find three different opportunities to come by and sell out the Shrine without breaking a sweat. Maybe there's a Hollywood Bowl date that can't be announced yet?

  2. #82712
    Member spiggums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,868

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Janelle Monae has announced tour dates for June-August!!! Super excited for this.

    11.06 MARYMOOR THEATER SEATTLE, WA, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    12.06 QUEEN ELIZABETH THEATRE VANCOUVER, BC, CANADAWITH ST. BEAUTY
    13.06 MCMENAMINS EDGEFIELD AMPHITHEATERE PORTLAND, OR, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    16.06 THE MASONIC SAN FRANCISCO, CA, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    20.06 CAL COAST CREDIT UNION OPEN AIR THEATRE SAN DIEGO, CA, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    28.06 GREEK THEATRE LOS ANGELES, CA, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    30.06 THE COMPLEX SALT LAKE CITY, UT, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    01.07 PARAMOUNT THEATRE DENVER, CO, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    03.07 STATE THEATRE MINNEAPOLIS, MN, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    05.07 CHICAGO THEATRE CHICAGO, IL, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    07.07 20 MONROE LIVE GRAND RAPIDS, MI, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    09.07 FOX THEATRE DETROIT, MI, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    10.07 TAFT THEATRE CINCINNATI, OH, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    11.07 THE PAGEANT ST LOUIS, MO, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    13.07 RYMAN AUDITORIUM NASHVILLE, TN, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    14.07 MURAT THEATRE, OLD NATIONAL CENTRE INDIANAPOLIS, IN, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    16.07 REBEL TORONTO TORONTO, ON, CANADAWITH ST. BEAUTY
    18.07 HULU THEATER AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN NEW YORK, NY, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    20.07 THE ANTHEM WASHINGTON, DC, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    21.07 BLUE HILLS BANK PAVILION BOSTON, MA, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    23.07 THE RITZ RALEIGH, NC, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    24.07 THE FILLMORE CHARLOTTE, NC, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    26.07 JANNUS LIVE ST PETERSBURG, FL, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    27.07 JACKIE GLEASON THEATER, FILLMORE MIAMI BEACH MIAMI BEACH, FL, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    28.07 HOUSE OF BLUES LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    04.08 THE TABERNACLE ATLANTA, GA, USWITH ST. BEAUTY
    25.08- 2608AFROPUNK FESTIVAL 2018 COMMODORE BARRY PARK BROOKLYN, NY, USWITH MIGUEL, TYLER, THE CREATOR, ERYKAH BADU, AND MORE

  3. #82713
    Member Albiedamned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    659

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Gotta wonder why these guys haven't announced an LA show, I can find three different opportunities to come by and sell out the Shrine without breaking a sweat. Maybe there's a Hollywood Bowl date that can't be announced yet?
    The Sept 16 World Music Festival date at the Bowl still has the acts TBD so maybe they’re waiting to announce that. The War on Drugs is also a possibility, they have a show in Denver on Sep 14 but they’re currently tied up with Weenie Roast. Maybe they’re both on the bill and will be announced after Weenie Roast.
    On the Horizon



    Giorgio Moroder's Birthday Celebration - Globe Theater 04.26
    Thursday performing "War All The Time" - Echoplex 04.28
    of Montreal - Teragram Ballroom 05.04
    Arctic Monkeys - Hollywood Forever Cemetery 05.05
    Top Dawg Entertainment: The Championship Tour - The Forum 05.10
    Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Pappy & Harriets 05.12
    Paul Simon - Hollywood Bowl 05.22
    Fever Ray - Hollywood Palladium 05.25

  4. #82714
    Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    San Gabriel
    Posts
    11,983

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Any reason for no LA date for Garbage in the Fall?

  5. #82715
    Happy Feet Coachella Bound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    City of Wasted Dreams, CA
    Posts
    5,612

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Arctic Monkeys just announced more North American Dates


    10/09/2018

    South Side Ballroom

    Dallas, TX


    10/10/2018

    The Criterion

    Oklahoma City, OK


    10/12/2018

    The Revention Music Center

    Houston, TX


    10/16/2018

    Hollywood Bowl

    Los Angeles, CA


    10/19/2018

    Santa Barbara Bowl

    Santa Barbara, CA


    10/20/2018

    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium

    San Francisco, CA


    10/23/2018

    WaMu Theatre

    Seattle, WA


    10/24/2018

    Veterans Memorial Coliseum

    Portland, OR


    10/25/2018

    Pacific Coliseum

    Vancouver, BC
    Last edited by Coachella Bound; Yesterday at 07:04 AM.

  6. #82716
    Member tycobb667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,411

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    My Bloody Valentine 2018 Tour Dates!!!:

    06/23 – London, UK @ Royal Festival Hall (Robert Smith’s Meltdown Festival)
    06/30-07/07 – Roskilde, DK @ Roskilde Festival
    07/12-14 – Bilbao, ES @ Bilbao BBK Live
    07/17 – Seattle, WA @ Paramount
    07/19 – Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater
    07/22 – Los Angeles, CA @ FYF Fest
    07/25 – St. Paul, MN @ Palace Theatre
    07/27 – Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theatre
    07/30 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Fillmore
    08/01 – New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom
    08/17 – Makuhari Messe, JP @ Sonic Mania

    "Money can't give what the truth takes away."

  7. #82717
    old school microcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    lansing_mi
    Posts
    3,601

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    A Perfect Circle - Fall 2018 Tour

    Oct 20 - Salt Lake City, UT - Maverik Center
    Oct 22 - Denver, CO - Red Rocks Amphitheater
    Oct 24 - Austin, TX - Austin 360 Amphitheatre
    Oct 29 - Atlanta, GA - Fox Theatre
    Oct 30 - Orlando, FL - CFE Arena
    Nov 1 - Charlotte, NC - Bojangles’ Coliseum
    Nov 2 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
    Nov 6 - New York, NY - The Theater at Madison Square Garden
    Nov 17 - Anaheim, CA - The Theatre at Honda Center
    Nov 18 - Las Vegas, NV - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – The Chelsea
    Nov 20 - Phoenix, AZ - Comerica Theatre
    2004-2005-2006-2008-2012b-2013a-2014a-2016a-2017a-2019a
    Jamiroquai-St. Vincent-The War on Drugs-Soulwax-JMJ-The Neighbourhood-Dreams-Perfume Genius-Greta Van Fleet-Carpenter Brut-Slow Magic
    Beyoncé-David Byrne-Nile Rodgers & CHIC-BØRNS-Angel Olsen-Jungle-MØ-Tash Sultana-Alvvays-X Japan-Yaeji-Sir Sly-Hundred Waters
    Eminem-ODESZA-Portugal. the Man-A Perfect Circle-Petit Biscuit-AURORA-Nothing But Thieves-Kölsch-Japanese Breakfast

    instagram

  8. #82718
    old school superfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,115

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Any reason for no LA date for Garbage in the Fall?
    Might be waiting to announce it due to some bs. Theres a gap in the calendar to make it happen. Hopefully just The Palladium or The Wiltern

    Quote Originally Posted by Albiedamned View Post
    The Sept 16 World Music Festival date at the Bowl still has the acts TBD so maybe they’re waiting to announce that. The War on Drugs is also a possibility, they have a show in Denver on Sep 14 but they’re currently tied up with Weenie Roast. Maybe they’re both on the bill and will be announced after Weenie Roast.
    And its War On Drugs with Alvvays as support.

  9. #82719
    Member Albiedamned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    659

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Yeah, should be a good show. I doubt it will sell very hot though. Maybe CHVRCHES is gonna do something in August when they’re around for OSL then. Wonder what they’re waiting for.
    On the Horizon



    Giorgio Moroder's Birthday Celebration - Globe Theater 04.26
    Thursday performing "War All The Time" - Echoplex 04.28
    of Montreal - Teragram Ballroom 05.04
    Arctic Monkeys - Hollywood Forever Cemetery 05.05
    Top Dawg Entertainment: The Championship Tour - The Forum 05.10
    Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Pappy & Harriets 05.12
    Paul Simon - Hollywood Bowl 05.22
    Fever Ray - Hollywood Palladium 05.25

  10. #82720
    old school theklein25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,706

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Albiedamned View Post
    Yeah, should be a good show. I doubt it will sell very hot though. Maybe CHVRCHES is gonna do something in August when they’re around for OSL then. Wonder what they’re waiting for.
    Last year Alt 98.7 had a Summer concert event in August. At their January Emo thing, they brought CHVRCHES on stage to introduce a band and said we're already booking you for next year in a joking way. I would not be surpsied if they're headling year 2 if it happens of this Summer thing instead

  11. #82721
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,750

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Albiedamned View Post
    Yeah, should be a good show. I doubt it will sell very hot though. Maybe CHVRCHES is gonna do something in August when they’re around for OSL then. Wonder what they’re waiting for.
    It's a subscription show - boxes and super seats already sold out, as is most of the third deck. People will go for uppers in the ~$40 range I'd bet. Almost all KCRW subscription shows are guaranteed to be at least 2/3 sellers, it's who actually shows up that matters lol

  12. #82722
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,750

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post
    Arctic Monkeys just announced more North American Dates


    10/09/2018

    South Side Ballroom

    Dallas, TX


    10/10/2018

    The Criterion

    Oklahoma City, OK


    10/12/2018

    The Revention Music Center

    Houston, TX


    10/16/2018

    Hollywood Bowl

    Los Angeles, CA


    10/19/2018

    Santa Barbara Bowl

    Santa Barbara, CA


    10/20/2018

    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium

    San Francisco, CA


    10/23/2018

    WaMu Theatre

    Seattle, WA


    10/24/2018

    Veterans Memorial Coliseum

    Portland, OR


    10/25/2018

    Pacific Coliseum

    Vancouver, BC
    Below is interesting from an AM fan email. Has anyone ever seen this tried for a venue as big as the Hollywood Bowl? Lines are going to be huge and no-resale for a weekday show is wild.

    "All shows are limited to x4 tickets per purchaser, will be named tickets & the lead booker will need to arrive with the credit card the tickets were purchased on. A ticket delivery delay is in place with tickets being emailed to all purchasers 72 hours prior to show date."

  13. #82723
    old school superfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,115

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by silver06 View Post
    Below is interesting from an AM fan email. Has anyone ever seen this tried for a venue as big as the Hollywood Bowl? Lines are going to be huge and no-resale for a weekday show is wild.

    "All shows are limited to x4 tickets per purchaser, will be named tickets & the lead booker will need to arrive with the credit card the tickets were purchased on. A ticket delivery delay is in place with tickets being emailed to all purchasers 72 hours prior to show date."

    Theyve done paperless and credit card entry at the bowl before. Its up to the artist if they even want to do it. The venue has 3 entrances, and they can just open doors earlier than normal to make sure its fine. We'll find out next week if they are totally serious about it though with the cemetery show.

    Quote Originally Posted by silver06 View Post
    It's a subscription show - boxes and super seats already sold out, as is most of the third deck. People will go for uppers in the ~$40 range I'd bet. Almost all KCRW subscription shows are guaranteed to be at least 2/3 sellers, it's who actually shows up that matters lol

    Im pretty glad I didnt even have to get that one as an add on. It will end up semi empty though just cause people will dump their tickets. Im sure itll be a $10 stub hub ticket at one point.

  14. #82724
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,750

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Hmm, well I travel a lot for work on weekdays and was planning to buy a pair for both the Hollywood Bowl show and Santa Barbara show, and if I was in town on Tuesday go to HWB and flip SBB; if I'm traveling do the opposite. Now I don't know whether to just buy SBB only since Fridays are easier to make, or just call their bluff and buy both...

  15. #82725
    Happy Feet Coachella Bound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    City of Wasted Dreams, CA
    Posts
    5,612

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by silver06 View Post
    Hmm, well I travel a lot for work on weekdays and was planning to buy a pair for both the Hollywood Bowl show and Santa Barbara show, and if I was in town on Tuesday go to HWB and flip SBB; if I'm traveling do the opposite. Now I don't know whether to just buy SBB only since Fridays are easier to make, or just call their bluff and buy both...
    Just sent you a PM.

  16. #82726
    Member gazercmh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,085

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Got my LCD OC Observatory ticket emailed today and about had a heart attack when it said "LCD Soundsystem, Poolside (DJ Set)" because I've never been to that Observatory (or heard of Poolside) and for a second thought it has a pool and that this is a DJ set and not a live show.

    Being my first time at the venue, is there anything that would be good to know about it?

  17. #82727
    old school superfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,115

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Poolside is a band, but they also Dj too. Itll be dancey and fit the show vibe wise. Venue is tiered,( like the wiltern ) so you can go up a couple levels for your view. If you wanna make sure you have a good spot, get there with a decent amount of time. theres also some tables you can snag if you wanted to have a seat. Theres practically zero free parking, since the venue is next a bunch of business parks, so youll just have to deal with either buying parking in advance, which should be on the venue website, or pay in person. Security can be dicks too. Theres also a restaurant adjacent to the venue if you had wanted to grab dinner while you were there too.

  18. #82728
    Member gazercmh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,085

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Thanks for the info!

  19. #82729
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    30,761

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    The venue doesn't serve good beer, but Barley Forge is two miles away, and they are a solid brewery with a really good kitchen. I go there before any shows at the Observatory or Constellation Room.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  20. #82730
    Member Albiedamned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    659

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by silver06 View Post
    It's a subscription show - boxes and super seats already sold out, as is most of the third deck. People will go for uppers in the ~$40 range I'd bet. Almost all KCRW subscription shows are guaranteed to be at least 2/3 sellers, it's who actually shows up that matters lol
    Yeah, true but War on Drugs topping a bill at the Hollywood Bowl still feels weird to me for some reason.

    Not that War on Drugs aren't capable or worthy of being top billed there, but it feels like if Kurt Vile & Ibeyi played a couple years ago without Sufjan being added. Then again they're playing Weenie Roast now and being nominated for Grammy's so I guess they're getting more popular than I realize.
    On the Horizon



    Giorgio Moroder's Birthday Celebration - Globe Theater 04.26
    Thursday performing "War All The Time" - Echoplex 04.28
    of Montreal - Teragram Ballroom 05.04
    Arctic Monkeys - Hollywood Forever Cemetery 05.05
    Top Dawg Entertainment: The Championship Tour - The Forum 05.10
    Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Pappy & Harriets 05.12
    Paul Simon - Hollywood Bowl 05.22
    Fever Ray - Hollywood Palladium 05.25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •