Page 2422 of 2532 FirstFirst ... 24172418241924202421242224232424242524262427 ... LastLast
Results 72,631 to 72,660 of 75942

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #72631
    Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    15,266

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist Renegades of Rhythm Tour

    http://djshadow.com/announcing-reneg...w-cut-chemist/

    9/1 Toronto, ON Guvernment - Presale Info
    9/3 Boston, MA House of Blues Presale Info
    9/4 New York, NY Irving Plaza - Presale Info
    9/6 Philadelphia, PA Theatre of Living Arts - Presale Info
    9/8 -Washington, DC -The Fillmore Silver Spring - Presale Info
    9/9 Baltimore, MD Baltimore Soundstage - Presale Info
    9/11 Charlotte, NC -The Fillmore Charlotte - Presale Info
    9/12 Atlanta, GA The Loft At Center Stage - Presale Info
    9/14 Orlanda, FL House of Blues - Presale Info
    9/16 New Orleans, LA House of Blues - Presale Info
    9/18 Austin, TX ACL Live - Presale Info
    9/19 Dallas, TX House of Blues - Presale Info
    9/20 Houston, TX House of Blues - Presale Info
    9/22 Louisville, KY Mercury Ballroom - Presale Info
    9/23 Chicago, IL House of Blues - Presale Info
    9/24 Minneapolis, MN Skyway Theater - Presale Info
    9/26 Denver, CO Ogden Theatre - Presale Info
    9/27 Aspen, CO Belly Up Aspen - Presale Info
    9/29 Las Vegas, NV Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas - Presale Info
    10/2 Anaheim, CA House of Blues - Presale Info
    10/3 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Palladium - Presale Info
    10/7 Portland, OR Roseland Theater - Presale Info
    10/8 Seattle, WA Neptune - Presale Info
    10/9 Vancouver, BC Commodore Ballroom - Presale Info

  2. #72632
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    24,887

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    ^ ooh

    Music fans are in for a once-in-a-lifetime experience when turntablists supreme DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist celebrate the legacy of Hip-Hop vanguard and Universal Zulu Nation founder, Afrika Bambaataa on their Renegades of Rhythm tour this fall.

    “This has never been done before, definitely not on this scale. They’re HIS records, with his blessings. This isn’t just ANY copy of ‘X’ breakbeat, it’s THE copy, THE copy that started everything. Not just any records, the MASTER OF RECORDS’ records.” – DJ Shadow.

    Using only vinyl pulled from Bambaataa’s historic collection – over 40,000 strong and permanently archived at Cornell University – DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist aim to present Bambaataa’s legacy in all its genre-busting and socially-minded complexity.......The ROR tour will use six turntables and a variety of real-time effects.

    2/28: SALES @ Brick and Mortar
    2/28: Objekt @ TBA
    3/1: Holly Herndon @ The Lab
    3/6: Steffi, Virginia @ Mighty
    3/14: Simian Mobile Disco b2b Roman Flugel, JPhlip @ PW
    3/23: HINDS @ Rickshaw Stop

  3. #72633
    Coachella Junkie fikus222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    9,160

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    03/02 Caribou @ The Fillmore
    03/13 James Murphy @ Bang Bang, SD
    03/14 CRSSD Festival @ Waterfront Park, SD
    03/14 Pete Tong On a Boat @ San Diego Bay Cruise
    03/15 CRSSD Festival @ Waterfront Park, SD
    03/30 Jeremy Enigk @ The Rickshaw Stop (?)
    04/03 Elliphant @ The Rickshaw Stop
    04/07 The Preatures @ The Independent (?)
    04/10 Gesaffelstein @ 1015 Folsom
    05/02 Wolf + Lamb & Slow Hands @ PW
    06/19 Purity Ring @ The Fox Theatre
    07/11 Death Cab for Cutie @ The Greek Theatre

  4. #72634

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Warpaint
    The Observatory
    Aug 9

  5. #72635
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    5,268

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist Renegades of Rhythm Tour

    http://djshadow.com/announcing-reneg...w-cut-chemist/

    9/1 – Toronto, ON – Guvernment - Presale Info
    9/3 – Boston, MA – House of Blues – Presale Info
    9/4 – New York, NY – Irving Plaza - Presale Info
    9/6 – Philadelphia, PA – Theatre of Living Arts - Presale Info
    9/8 -Washington, DC -The Fillmore Silver Spring - Presale Info
    9/9 – Baltimore, MD – Baltimore Soundstage - Presale Info
    9/11 – Charlotte, NC -The Fillmore Charlotte - Presale Info
    9/12 – Atlanta, GA – The Loft At Center Stage - Presale Info
    9/14 – Orlanda, FL – House of Blues - Presale Info
    9/16 – New Orleans, LA – House of Blues - Presale Info
    9/18 – Austin, TX – ACL Live - Presale Info
    9/19 – Dallas, TX – House of Blues - Presale Info
    9/20 – Houston, TX – House of Blues - Presale Info
    9/22 – Louisville, KY – Mercury Ballroom - Presale Info
    9/23 – Chicago, IL – House of Blues - Presale Info
    9/24 – Minneapolis, MN – Skyway Theater - Presale Info
    9/26 – Denver, CO – Ogden Theatre - Presale Info
    9/27 – Aspen, CO – Belly Up Aspen - Presale Info
    9/29 – Las Vegas, NV – Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas - Presale Info
    10/2 – Anaheim, CA – House of Blues - Presale Info
    10/3 – Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Palladium - Presale Info
    10/7 – Portland, OR – Roseland Theater - Presale Info
    10/8 – Seattle, WA – Neptune - Presale Info
    10/9 – Vancouver, BC – Commodore Ballroom - Presale Info
    This looks awesome!

  6. #72636
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    20,279

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    ^ Concur.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    A Place To Bury Strangers - 2/28 - Red 7
    Tobacco - 4/1 - Mohawk
    Swans - 4/6 - Parish
    Sleep - 5/1 - ACL Live
    Levitation Festival - 5/8 - 5/10 - Carson Creek Ranch

  7. #72637
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    22,034

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I saw DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist perform together several years ago and it was amazing.
    last.fm
    2/15/15 - Horse The Band w/Taken @ Regent // 3/21/15 - Tweedy @ Theater at Ace Hotel // 3/6/15 - Viet Cong @ Echoplex // 4/14/15 - Cloud Nothings @ Echo
    4/19/15 - Electric Wizard @ Roxy // 4/22/15 - Faith No More - Wiltern // 5/1/15 - Sleater-Kinney @ Palladium // 5/27/15 - Neutral Milk Hotel @ Warner Grand Theater
    6/3/15 - Sufjan Stevens @ Dorothy Chandler

  8. #72638
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,772

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Pinback/Tera Melos - 2014 Tour Dates
    9.3.14 The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix AZ 21+
    9.5.14 Trees - Dallas TX AA
    9.6.14 The Mohawk - Austin TX AA
    9.8.14 Bottletree - Birmingham AL 18+
    9.9.14 Terminal West - Atlanta GA 18+
    9.10.14 The Chop Shop - Big Room Charlotte NC 16+
    9.11.14 Black Cat - Washington DC AA
    9.12.14 Union Transfer - Philadelphia PA AA
    9.13.14 Irving Plaza - New York NY 16+
    9.15.14 The Sinclair - Cambridge MA 18+
    9.16.14 Buffalo Iron Works - Buffalo NY AA
    9.17.14 Skully's Music Diner - Columbus OH AA
    9.18.14 Musica - Akron OH AA
    9.19.14 Bottom Lounge - Chicago IL 17+
    9.20.14 Cedar Cultural Center - Minneapolis MN 18+
    9.22.14 The Waiting Room - Omaha NE AA
    9.23.14 Gothic Theatre - Englewood CO AA
    9.24.14 The Depot - Salt Lake City UT 21+
    9.25.14 Knitting Factory - Boise ID AA
    9.27.14 The Imperial - Vancouver BC 19+
    9.28.14 Showbox at the Market - Seattle WA AA
    9.29.14 Doug Fir Lounge - Portland OR 21+
    10.2.14 Bimbo's 365 Club - San Francisco CA 18+
    10.3.14 El Rey Theatre - Los Angeles CA AA
    10.4.14 House of Blues - San Diego CA AA


    Titus Andronicus
    7/11/14 Brooklyn Night Bazaar (Free)

    For Bmack: Preview of Titus' new "rock opera" material....



    Rolling Stones cover


    Semisonic cover lol

    2/25 Julia Holter @ Merkin
    2/26 Slater-Kinney @ T5
    2/26 MK/Kevin Saunderson @ Output
    2/27 Museum of Love/Oneida/Blondes @ Bowery
    2/28 Steffi/Ben Sims/DVS1 @ Output


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  9. #72639
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,312

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    Warpaint
    The Observatory
    Aug 9
    fucking sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    February 19th - Trailer Park Boys Live - Orpheum Theatre
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio
    May 31 - Neutral Milk Hotel - Majestic Ventura Theatre

  10. #72640
    Coachella Junkie brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    6,341

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Has anyone seen Royksopp with Robyn? They are playing on Kimmel next week or something. Is it worth it to grab some free ticketS?
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

    Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

  11. #72641
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    9,272

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    yes
    Translation


    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/15
    The Pop Group @ GAMH 03/11/15
    Swans @ Terminal West 03/28/15
    Electric Wizard @ Slims 04/17/15
    Acid Mother Temple @ BOTM 04/18/15
    Faith No More @ the Warfield 04/20/15
    John Zorn @ UCLA 05/02/15
    Will Bulter @ Slims 05/26/15
    Neutral Milk Hotel @ Pappy & Harriets 05/30/15
    Mariah Carey @ Caesars palace 06/11/14


    Last.fm



  12. #72642
    old school theklein25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    3,026

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    ROFL
    Elton John @ Staples Center - Sunday October 5

  13. #72643
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,372

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    What's funny klein?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

  14. #72644
    Coachella Junkie cutterbutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,554

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Funny they added a second night after selling out the entire first night including all the seats behind the stage up to the 300 sections? Surprised it took this long with it being his first LA shows since 2001. I'm so excited to see him at a proper gig after waiting through the endless Vegas stints. AND with these kind of setlists? YES http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/elton-...-53c07f81.html

  15. #72645
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,927

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    No Do You Feel The Love Tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  16. #72646
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,224

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Has anyone seen Royksopp with Robyn? They are playing on Kimmel next week or something. Is it worth it to grab some free ticketS?
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Send em to Uggo Amy, she'll play right along. Wanna see a chick fuck a dog?

  17. #72647
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,224

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Everyone remember when we used to bag on theklein for being a complete and utter moron and then he showed up at the group photo and everyone was like 'oh shit...he's only 14 now I feel bad for making fun of him he can't help that his music taste is so abominable so I'm not going to make fun of him anymore'? Time to revert to old policies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Send em to Uggo Amy, she'll play right along. Wanna see a chick fuck a dog?

  18. #72648
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,778

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    No Do You Feel The Love Tonight?
    No Lion King song either.

    February 28 - A Place To Bury Strangers
    March ??? - SXSW
    April 1 - Yob
    April 6 - Swans
    April 7 - Liturgy
    April 10-12 - Coachella
    April 17 - Clark/Nosaj Thing
    April 23 - John Talabot
    April 27 - The Body & Full of Hell
    May 1 - Sleep
    May 8-10 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 13 - Noel Gallagher
    May 15-17 - Psycho California
    June 20 - Blur
    June 24-28 - Glastonbury

  19. #72649
    old school kvnty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sodom & Gomorrah
    Posts
    3,857

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Has anyone seen Royksopp with Robyn? They are playing on Kimmel next week or something. Is it worth it to grab some free ticketS?
    r u serious? thanks for the heads up, tho. just snagged a pair!
    F: AC/DC, Nero, Cloud Nothings, Lykke Li, Interpol, George Ezra, Azealia Banks, Todd Terje, Gorgon City
    S: Parquet Courts, Perfume Genius, Danny Tenaglia, Kasabian, Jack White, Royal Blood, TWOD, Chet Faker, What So Not
    S: The Orwells, OFF!, St. Vincent, Gesaffelstein, Joyce Manor, Lil B, Kaskade, Madeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    ... Keep fucking that chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip

  20. #72650
    Coachella Junkie cutterbutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,554

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Everyone remember when we used to bag on theklein for being a complete and utter moron and then he showed up at the group photo and everyone was like 'oh shit...he's only 14 now I feel bad for making fun of him he can't help that his music taste is so abominable so I'm not going to make fun of him anymore'? Time to revert to old policies.
    He's the same age as me, he can fuck right off if he's gonna bag on Elton fucking John of all people.

  21. #72651
    Member tyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hollyweird, CA
    Posts
    2,274

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    Funny they added a second night after selling out the entire first night including all the seats behind the stage up to the 300 sections? Surprised it took this long with it being his first LA shows since 2001. I'm so excited to see him at a proper gig after waiting through the endless Vegas stints. AND with these kind of setlists? YES http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/elton-...-53c07f81.html
    I'm not even an Elton John fan and that set list looks pretty amazing.
    Coachellas attended: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (W1), 2013 (W1)

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Theme night listing:

    Thursday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Friday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Saturday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Sunday Night: Boo, I have to go back to my parent's house!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    The level of sheer laziness and pure speculation and confusion about very easily found and well-known things that this board has gotten to is truly confounding.

  22. #72652
    old school kvnty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sodom & Gomorrah
    Posts
    3,857

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    He does "Levon"? Fuck, now I wanna go.
    F: AC/DC, Nero, Cloud Nothings, Lykke Li, Interpol, George Ezra, Azealia Banks, Todd Terje, Gorgon City
    S: Parquet Courts, Perfume Genius, Danny Tenaglia, Kasabian, Jack White, Royal Blood, TWOD, Chet Faker, What So Not
    S: The Orwells, OFF!, St. Vincent, Gesaffelstein, Joyce Manor, Lil B, Kaskade, Madeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    ... Keep fucking that chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip

  23. #72653
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Doc Sportello's hood
    Posts
    20,158

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Ditto with I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues. So good. Still, the '01 Elton/Billy Joel show I saw at the Forum was over 4 hours long, I'm good for now.
    2/28 - Caribou - Fonda
    3/05 - Swervedriver - Roxy
    3/06 - Viet Cong - Echo
    4/08 - Drive Like Jehu - Glass House
    4/14 - Ride - Fox Pomona


    Quote Originally Posted by Jman4321 View Post
    "Hey everyone, it's me, 2015. I read all of your posts about the War On Drugs topping 2014 album of the year lists, and honestly I was a little weirded out by it too. So, here's a shitload of huge albums right up front to avoid that kind of situation again. Cool? Cool."
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  24. #72654
    old school kvnty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sodom & Gomorrah
    Posts
    3,857

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Yeah, nine out of my 10 favorite EJ songs are represented on that last setlist. The 10th being his Kiki Dee duet, which he probably doesn't do anymore. THOUGH, RuPaul could join him in LA for that number. DamnItAll, now I have to get tix!

    But, fuck, four+ hours? Probably no topping that.
    Last edited by kvnty; 06-16-2014 at 01:19 PM.
    F: AC/DC, Nero, Cloud Nothings, Lykke Li, Interpol, George Ezra, Azealia Banks, Todd Terje, Gorgon City
    S: Parquet Courts, Perfume Genius, Danny Tenaglia, Kasabian, Jack White, Royal Blood, TWOD, Chet Faker, What So Not
    S: The Orwells, OFF!, St. Vincent, Gesaffelstein, Joyce Manor, Lil B, Kaskade, Madeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    ... Keep fucking that chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip

  25. #72655
    Coachella Junkie Boourns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    27,059

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    fucking sweet!
    Hell yeah. Santa Ana two Saturdays in a row...this is going to be rough, but worth it for Warpaint.
    2/28 Warpaint @ Fais Do-Do, 4/10 St. Vincent @ The Cosmopolitan, 5/2 Desert Daze, 5/8-10 Levitation

  26. #72656
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,577

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Phantogram added a show at the Fox Pomona on Thursday 9/4 in case anyone wants to avoid the Labor Day clusterfuck that will be the free show at Grand Park.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    3/6 Viet Cong @Echoplex - 4/8 Jessie Ware @Wiltern - 4/15 Glass Animals @Glass House - 4/17,18,19@Coachella - 5/1 Sleater Kinney @Palladium - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent

  27. #72657
    Member Phantasma Del Mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Park
    Posts
    2,143

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    No Lion King song either.
    Circle of Life. When he played in San Diego in 2010 he encored with that. It was the best.

  28. #72658
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    22,034

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    Phantogram added a show at the Fox Pomona on Thursday 9/4 in case anyone wants to avoid the Labor Day clusterfuck that will be the free show at Grand Park.
    4th of July, not Labor Day.
    last.fm
    2/15/15 - Horse The Band w/Taken @ Regent // 3/21/15 - Tweedy @ Theater at Ace Hotel // 3/6/15 - Viet Cong @ Echoplex // 4/14/15 - Cloud Nothings @ Echo
    4/19/15 - Electric Wizard @ Roxy // 4/22/15 - Faith No More - Wiltern // 5/1/15 - Sleater-Kinney @ Palladium // 5/27/15 - Neutral Milk Hotel @ Warner Grand Theater
    6/3/15 - Sufjan Stevens @ Dorothy Chandler

  29. #72659

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    ROFL
    Elton John @ Staples Center - Sunday October 5
    You seem to have missed the part that its the second show added, right?

  30. #72660
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,577

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    4th of July, not Labor Day.
    My bad. Guess that's spaced out quite a bit then. wonder if there'll be a full fall tour announced soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    3/6 Viet Cong @Echoplex - 4/8 Jessie Ware @Wiltern - 4/15 Glass Animals @Glass House - 4/17,18,19@Coachella - 5/1 Sleater Kinney @Palladium - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •