Page 2389 of 2561 FirstFirst ... 23842385238623872388238923902391239223932394 ... LastLast
Results 71,641 to 71,670 of 76813

Thread: Upcoming Shows

Default Re: Upcoming Shows

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    What are the prices for some of these various sections for Paul McCartney? I am not aware of a way to see that.
    You can get into the amex presale and see what most of the pricing is. The card member link doesnt need a password....

$25
    $49
    $69
    $99
    $165
    $250

I have not seen the $25 ones anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Thanks! I didn't realize I could get into the area without the password.
    last.fm
    5/15-17/15 - Psycho CA @ Observatory // 5/22/15 - Laura Jane Grace @ Hollywood Forever Cemetary // 5/27/15 - Neutral Milk Hotel @ Warner Grand Theater
    6/3/15 - Sufjan Stevens @ Dorothy Chandler // 7/15/15 - Shellac @ Regent // 7/31/15 - Melt Banana w/Torche @ Roxy

Is anyone else going to Deserted at the Palms in Joshua Tree? Thee Oh Sees, Prince Rama, White Fence, Nite Jewel, Geneva Jacuzzi...
    http://desertedparty.tumblr.com/bands

Coachella Junkie

Just grabbed a ticket for Macca, 15FD Row N. Not bad for trying to buy a ticket 5 hours after they go on presale

Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    Is anyone else going to Deserted at the Palms in Joshua Tree? Thee Oh Sees, Prince Rama, White Fence, Nite Jewel, Geneva Jacuzzi...
    http://desertedparty.tumblr.com/bands
    this looks fun. anyone know about The Palms?

Saw Goblin do Suspira tonight, and their performance was great. There was a couple things about the show that really sucked, though. The opener, who I didn't catch the name of, was good until the dude started singing. It was just really weird Euro shit that I didn't care for at all. The show was also extremely undersold, like absolutely empty. It was a 2500 person venue with maybe 40 people in it tops. Luckily that meant I got to sit in one of the nice comfy couches that were supposed to be reserved. The crowd sucked too. A lot of chatter and cell phone use. In an empty room during quiet parts that really made a difference. Towards the end of the movie right before the climax, the club from downstairs started thumping through. The guys on stage even noticed, and had a laugh about the whole situation. This was only for maybe 5 minutes and was fairly faint, so it didn't affect the performance much. The end was loud enough that it didn't make a difference during the final scenes. Overall, great performance with a bunch of shitty circumstances surrounding it. At the merch table they were selling Dawn of the Dead posters signed by the band, but nothing was played from that. I kept thinking that this was because they were probably in sour moods after dealing with all that shit, and didn't want to give an encore. Maybe they were just left over posters, though. (shrug) Even after all that I would still highly recommend this show for any fans of the band and/or movie. I just hope you get to see the show in a better setting than I did.

cliff notes version: Go see Goblin do Suspiria if you're a fan of either
    DREAM BIGGER

MACCA!

The AEG presale (PW= OUTTHERE) has some good stuff available, but looks like the $25 seats are gone.

Also looks like Jay-Z/Beyonce is totally sold out.

Did anyone get $25 seats?

Coachella Junkie

I have a feeling $25 tickets will only be onsale to general public on May5th. I dont think any presales had a $25 option

Ok I'll wait for then. I know it's Macca and everything but I need to do this on the cheap.

I got $25 today on the GV presale. Pulled 3 tickets in 8TD. Happy to be seeing Paul again (more like hearing). This really makes me appreciate the experience of seeing him at a festival where you can get close without taking out a loan! Good luck dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    I have a feeling $25 tickets will only be onsale to general public on May5th. I dont think any presales had a $25 option
    Yep, youre stupid.

That GV pre-sale was the best of the pre-sales by far. I upgraded to row 17 in section F.
    This Will Destroy You| A Place To Bury Strangers| His Name Is Alive| Barry Manilow| Coachella| U2| FYF| AC/DC

Ok I'll wait for then. I know it's Macca and everything but I need to do this on the cheap.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    Yep, youre stupid.
    Trollolol

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

No, you actually are one of the most genuinely stupid people I have ever come across.
    last.fm
    5/15-17/15 - Psycho CA @ Observatory // 5/22/15 - Laura Jane Grace @ Hollywood Forever Cemetary // 5/27/15 - Neutral Milk Hotel @ Warner Grand Theater
    6/3/15 - Sufjan Stevens @ Dorothy Chandler // 7/15/15 - Shellac @ Regent // 7/31/15 - Melt Banana w/Torche @ Roxy

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    No, you actually are one of the most genuinely stupid people I have ever come across.
    I'm kinda agreeing with TallGuy, you are getting a little cranky!
    This Will Destroy You| A Place To Bury Strangers| His Name Is Alive| Barry Manilow| Coachella| U2| FYF| AC/DC

well, he is right. cranky or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio
    May 2 - Desert Daze - Mecca
    May 31 - Neutral Milk Hotel - Majestic Ventura Theatre
    August 22-23 - FYF fest - Exposition park

Anyways...Surprised at what tickets they deemed $25 and which are $50. Some of them are hardly better than others.

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
    I'm kinda agreeing with TallGuy, you are getting a little cranky!
    No he's not, he's just saying what's on everyone's minds.

Hmm it doesn't go on presale till 12PM but the Candlestick park show is now showing up with "Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database." when I refresh the page.

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2),15(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    The Jesus and Mary Chain 5/16, Spoon 5/28, Neutral Milk Hotel 6/1, Sufjan Stevens 6/5&6, Charli XCX & Bleachers 7/23, Death Grips 7/25, Taylor Swift 8/14
    Events
    SDCC 7/9-12/2015, Outside Lands 8/7-9/2015

If I were going to a concert at Dodgers Stadium (saw Madonna there a few years ago), I would plan to get there way early. For some reason, the traffic getting in and out is much worse than during a baseball game. We would have missed Robyn if she had shown up as the warm-up act (she didn't) but the traffic was all the way down Sunset, the 2 and the 101 (i.e., there was NO easy way to get there). I ended up driving on grass medians and in turn lanes just to get to Madonna before she started. Traffic was even worse getting out. My friend and I just left my Jeep in the parking lot and walked to El Compadre and ate and drank until the commuting nightmare ended.

Also, if you've never seen a concert at Dodgers Stadium, you're in for a real treat. Once you're actually in the stadium, it is a perfect music venue.
    F: AC/DC, Nero, Cloud Nothings, Lykke Li, Interpol, George Ezra, Azealia Banks, Todd Terje, Gorgon City
    S: Parquet Courts, Perfume Genius, Danny Tenaglia, Kasabian, Jack White, Royal Blood, TWOD, Chet Faker, What So Not
    S: The Orwells, OFF!, St. Vincent, Gesaffelstein, Joyce Manor, Lil B, Kaskade, Madeon

Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    Girl, you can pound your vagina so hard in those the Sahara will feel a new kind of drop...
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    ... Keep fucking that chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip

June 6:
    Unknown Mortal Orchestra, De Lux, and Painted Palms
    First Fridays @ Natural History Museum

Tickets are on sale and it's $20, like always if I'm not mistaken

Edit:
    Don't think I saw this posted... Holy Ghost! @ Sound Nightclub tonight. If you go through eventbrite tickets are free.
    Last edited by darksideofkaos.; 05-02-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Wondering if that Holy Ghost! set will be dj or live. The venue you would think its just dj set. Never heard of a band actually play there. But, it doesnt say dj set which usually means live. hmmmm
    Concert Schedule
    Dips All Day Everyday.
    http://instagram.com/moviebruin

Quote Originally Posted by moviebruin View Post
    Wondering if that Holy Ghost! set will be dj or live. The venue you would think its just dj set. Never heard of a band actually play there. But, it doesnt say dj set which usually means live. hmmmm
    how do u rsvp to that? I have contacted the organizer but no response.

5/17/15 Ex Hex @ Acerogami
    5/25/15 Refused, Turbonegro @ Observatory
    5/28/15 Mystic Braves w/Mr Elevator & the Brain Hotel @ Soho
    5/31/15 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Ventura Theater
    6/03/15 Kiasmos @ Masonic Lodge
    8/21/15 Modest Mouse @ Hollywood Forever
    8/22-8/23 FYF Fest @ Exposition Park

The band has a really large live setup so I have to assume this is DJ only.

Can they fit that many Synths on stage?

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Trollolol
    This is like Seth Rogen in Knocked Up when he is dancing with Katherine Heigl. Only got one move, but in actuality, it doesnt fucking work.

This is like Seth Rogen in Knocked Up when he is dancing with Katherine Heigl. Only got one move, but in actuality, it doesnt fucking work.
    Chris? Is that really you?
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.