Page 2076 of 2585 FirstFirst ... 20712072207320742075207620772078207920802081 ... LastLast
Results 62,251 to 62,280 of 77529

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #62251
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    29,504

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    METZ

    May 26 – Bristol, UK – The Fleece !
    May 27 – Leeds, UK – Brudenell Social Club !
    May 28 – Glasgow, UK – SWG3 !
    May 29 – Manchester, UK – Sound Control !
    May 30 – London, UK – Electric Ballroom !

    ! w/ Fucked up and Titus Andronicus
    GO TO HELL BRITCHRIS
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  2. #62252
    old school theklein25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    3,144

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Fun. dates with tegan and Sara
    07/06/13Toronto, ONDownsview Park2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS) 2/16 @ 10AM ET RSVP
    07/09/13Cleveland, OHJacob's Pavilion @ Nautica 2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    07/13/13Rochester, NYConstellation Brands Marvin Sands2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    07/14/13Columbus, OH*The LC Pavilion2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    07/16/13Detroit, MIMeadow Brook2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    07/18/13Pittsburgh, PAStage AE - Outdoor2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 10AM ET RSVP
    07/19/13Philadelphia, PAMann Center for Performing Arts2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    07/20/13Columbia, MDMerriweather Post Pavilion2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    07/22/13New York, NYHudson River Park - Pier 262/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    08/22/13Denver, CORed Rocks Amphitheatre2/6 @ 12 PM MT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM MT RSVP
    08/23/13Salt Lake City, UTGreat Salt Ait2/6 @ 12 PM MT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM MT RSVP
    08/27/13Lake Tahoe, NVLake Tahoe Harvey's Outdoor Arena2/6 @ 12 PM PT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 10AM PT RSVP
    08/28/13Boise, IDIdaho Botanical Garden2/6 @ 12 PM MT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 12PM MT RSVP
    08/29/13Portland, OREdgefield2/6 @ 12 PM PT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 12PM PT RSVP
    09/04/13Los Angeles, CA*Greek Theatre2/6 @ 12 PM PT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM PT RSVP
    09/06/13Berkeley, CAGreek Theatre2/6 @ 12 PM PT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM PT RSVP
    09/07/13Santa Barbara, CA*Santa Barbara Bowl2/6 @ 12 PM PT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM PT RSVP
    09/10/13Phoenix, AZComerica Theatre2/6 @ 12 PM PT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 10AM PT RSVP
    09/12/13Dallas, TXGexa Energy Pavillion2/6 @ 12 PM CT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 10AM CT RSVP
    09/16/13Tuscaloosa, ALTuscaloosa Amphitheatre2/6 @ 12 PM CT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16RSVP
    09/18/13Boca Raton, FLMizner Park Amphitheatre2/6 @ 12 PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    09/19/13Orlando, FLUCF Arena2/6 @ 12 PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    09/22/13Nashville, TNThe Woods at Fontanel2/6 @ 12 PM CT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM CT RSVP
    09/24/13Charleston, SCFamily Circle Cup Stadium2/6 @ 12 PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16RSVP
    09/25/13Raleigh, NCRed Hot Amphitheatre2/6 @ 12 PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    09/26/13Charlottesville, VAnTelos Wireless Pavillion2/6 @ 12 PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 10AM ET RSVP

  3. #62253

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Didn't someone say The Postal Service were playing a Henry Miller date? Idk why they wouldn't announce it if it's happening. Also, them playing at Barclays is ridiculous. But scalpers will make sure it sells out.

    Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    December
    3 - alt-J - Pageant

  4. #62254
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    Didn't someone say The Postal Service were playing a Henry Miller date? Idk why they wouldn't announce it if it's happening. Also, them playing at Barclays is ridiculous. But scalpers will make sure it sells out.
    Scalpers end up with less than 10% of all tickets sold. So you think that their 1500 tickets more or less will make a dent in the other 15,000 that have to get sold for a sell out there?

  5. #62255

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Scalpers end up with less than 10% of all tickets sold. So you think that their 1500 tickets more or less will make a dent in the other 15,000 that have to get sold for a sell out there?
    I doubt postal service will play a 15,000 Barclays configuration. I'm expecting more like 10,000. So yes, 1000/10000 or 10% is a sizeable amount. And I bet scalpers will buy more than 10%. I'm expecting closer to 20%. Reunion band rare date is a scalpers wet dream.

    Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    December
    3 - alt-J - Pageant

  6. #62256
    Member tigermilkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    doha, qatar
    Posts
    1,756

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    I doubt postal service will play a 15,000 Barclays configuration. I'm expecting more like 10,000. So yes, 1000/10000 or 10% is a sizeable amount. And I bet scalpers will buy more than 10%. I'm expecting closer to 20%. Reunion band rare date is a scalpers wet dream.
    So why wouldn't they just play a 15K configuration?

  7. #62257

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Fun. dates with tegan and Sara
    07/06/13Toronto, ONDownsview Park2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS) 2/16 @ 10AM ET RSVP
    07/09/13Cleveland, OHJacob's Pavilion @ Nautica 2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    07/13/13Rochester, NYConstellation Brands Marvin Sands2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    07/14/13Columbus, OH*The LC Pavilion2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    07/16/13Detroit, MIMeadow Brook2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    07/18/13Pittsburgh, PAStage AE - Outdoor2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 10AM ET RSVP
    07/19/13Philadelphia, PAMann Center for Performing Arts2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    07/20/13Columbia, MDMerriweather Post Pavilion2/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    07/22/13New York, NYHudson River Park - Pier 262/6 @ 12PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    08/22/13Denver, CORed Rocks Amphitheatre2/6 @ 12 PM MT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM MT RSVP
    08/23/13Salt Lake City, UTGreat Salt Ait2/6 @ 12 PM MT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM MT RSVP
    08/27/13Lake Tahoe, NVLake Tahoe Harvey's Outdoor Arena2/6 @ 12 PM PT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 10AM PT RSVP
    08/28/13Boise, IDIdaho Botanical Garden2/6 @ 12 PM MT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 12PM MT RSVP
    08/29/13Portland, OREdgefield2/6 @ 12 PM PT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 12PM PT RSVP
    09/04/13Los Angeles, CA*Greek Theatre2/6 @ 12 PM PT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM PT RSVP
    09/06/13Berkeley, CAGreek Theatre2/6 @ 12 PM PT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM PT RSVP
    09/07/13Santa Barbara, CA*Santa Barbara Bowl2/6 @ 12 PM PT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM PT RSVP
    09/10/13Phoenix, AZComerica Theatre2/6 @ 12 PM PT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 10AM PT RSVP
    09/12/13Dallas, TXGexa Energy Pavillion2/6 @ 12 PM CT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 10AM CT RSVP
    09/16/13Tuscaloosa, ALTuscaloosa Amphitheatre2/6 @ 12 PM CT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16RSVP
    09/18/13Boca Raton, FLMizner Park Amphitheatre2/6 @ 12 PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    09/19/13Orlando, FLUCF Arena2/6 @ 12 PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    09/22/13Nashville, TNThe Woods at Fontanel2/6 @ 12 PM CT (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM CT RSVP
    09/24/13Charleston, SCFamily Circle Cup Stadium2/6 @ 12 PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16RSVP
    09/25/13Raleigh, NCRed Hot Amphitheatre2/6 @ 12 PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/16 @ 12PM ET RSVP
    09/26/13Charlottesville, VAnTelos Wireless Pavillion2/6 @ 12 PM ET (PW: SOMENIGHTS)2/15 @ 10AM ET RSVP
    Teagan and Sarah aren't opening for the Santa Barbara or Los Angeles dates

  8. #62258
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by tigermilkboy View Post
    So why wouldn't they just play a 15K configuration?
    Cause he wants to make it sound like this show is going to sell out in 3 seconds.



    Alt j added a couple more shows

    Apr 14 - Sacramento, CA - Ace of Spades *
    Apr 16 - Solana Beach, CA - Belly Up Tavern*

    *with Hundred Waters

  9. #62259

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Cause he wants to make it sound like this show is going to sell out in 3 seconds
    I think it will sell out, but I live in LA so I couldn't care less whether it actually does or not.
    Can someone answer my question about a Henry miller date. Is that still happening?

    Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    December
    3 - alt-J - Pageant

  10. #62260
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    I think it will sell out, but I live in LA so I couldn't care less whether it does or not.
    Can someone answer my question about a Henry miller date. Is that still happening?
    You were buying into Spooks ( who lives in ny mind you) just hoping that the empty date at Henry Miller would be Postal Service.

  11. #62261

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    You were buying into Spooks ( who lives in ny mind you) just hoping that the empty date at Henry Miller would be Postal Service.
    Ok so it was a guess not inside info. Thanks for answering my question.

    Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    December
    3 - alt-J - Pageant

  12. #62262
    Coachella Junkie Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,382

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    I think it will sell out, but I live in LA so I couldn't care less whether it actually does or not.
    Can someone answer my question about a Henry miller date. Is that still happening?
    Bryan mentioned here that they might be playing but if you look at their tour dates, you'll see that the postal service will be in Phoenix on 4/18 which is the only date available between Coachella wk 1 & 2.

    04/18/13 Thu - Phoenix AZ @ Comerica Theatre

    Henry Miller
    4/15 Grizzly bear
    4/16 Grizzly bear
    4/17 Beach house
    4/18 open
    4/19 Bat for Lashes

    7/28 The Appleseed Cast @ WH
    7/29 Howling/Ame @ Output
    7/30 Primus/Dinosaur Jr @ Pier 97
    7/30 Benji B/Martyn @ Output
    8/1 Tiga/Bob Moses/Gavin Russom @ PS1


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  13. #62263
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    9,686

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    You were buying into Spooks ( who lives in ny mind you) just hoping that the empty date at Henry Miller would be Postal Service.
    Errrr what spooks just said
    Translation


    Swans @ Terminal West 03/28/15
    Drive like Jehu @ The Glass House 04/08/15
    Electric Wizard @ Slims 04/17/15
    Acid Mother Temple @ BOTM 04/18/15
    Faith No More @ the Warfield 04/20/15
    John Zorn @ UCLA 05/02/15
    Will Bulter @ Slims 05/26/15
    Neutral Milk Hotel @ Pappy & Harriets 05/30/15
    Mariah Carey @ Caesars palace 06/11/14


    Last.fm
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Fuck you.

  14. #62264
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    22,448

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Bryan said someone told him that they would be paying Henry miller, which is always something to take with a grain of salt.
    last.fm
    7/31/15 - Melt Banana w/Torche @ Roxy // 8/22/15-8/23/15 - FYF Fest @ Exposition Park // 9/17/15 - Hum w/Mineral @ Regent //9/26/15 - Titus Andronicus @ Roxy
    10/20/15 - Blur @ Hollywood Bowl // 11/12/15 - Desaparacidos @ Teragram Ballroom // 11/21/15 - Blind Guardian @ City National Grove of Anaheim

  15. #62265
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    29,504

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Yup. Turns out she was wrong. And I mentioned that it was not overly reliable info to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  16. #62266
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    9,686

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Well instead of talking about crappy the Postal Service I have realized since I have the Friday off before DEMF now I can see Boris on 24th...Super psych to see them play in a smaller venue than the El Rey.



    Still suprise about only one of us? Getting into the Beck show.
    Last edited by getbetter; 02-04-2013 at 11:06 AM.
    Translation


    Swans @ Terminal West 03/28/15
    Drive like Jehu @ The Glass House 04/08/15
    Electric Wizard @ Slims 04/17/15
    Acid Mother Temple @ BOTM 04/18/15
    Faith No More @ the Warfield 04/20/15
    John Zorn @ UCLA 05/02/15
    Will Bulter @ Slims 05/26/15
    Neutral Milk Hotel @ Pappy & Harriets 05/30/15
    Mariah Carey @ Caesars palace 06/11/14


    Last.fm
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Fuck you.

  17. #62267
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    41,753

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I'll trade you Postal Service for Grizzly Bear.
    NEW SIG

  18. #62268
    Coachella Junkie Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,382

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I'll trade you Postal Service for Grizzly Bear.
    Benjamin Gibbard

    Hey everybody, chill the fuck out. More Postal Service dates TBD.

    https://twitter.com/Gibbstack/status/298483763371986944


    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Yup. Turns out she was wrong. And I mentioned that it was not overly reliable info to begin with.
    It's ok because you've been waiting for this

    GHOST, IDES OF GEMINI - 2013 TOUR DATES

    4/12 Indio CA @ Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival
    4/18 Denver CO @ Ogden Theatre
    4/19 Albuquerque NM @ Sunshine Theater
    4/21 Indio CA @ Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival
    4/23 Tucson AZ @ Rialto Theatre
    4/25 San Francisco @ CA @ The Regency
    4/26 Portland OR @ Wonder Ballroom
    4/27 Seattle WA @ Showbox at the Market
    4/29 Vancouver BC @ Commodore Ballroom
    4/30 Calgary AB @ Republik
    5/1 Edmonton AB @ Starlite Room
    5/3 Winnipeg AB @ Garrick Centre
    5/4 Minneapolis MN @ Mill City Nights
    5/6 Toronto ON @ Opera House
    5/7 Montreal QC @ Corona Theatre
    5/8 Quebec City QC @ Theatre Petit Champlain
    5/10 Boston MA @ Royale
    5/11 New York NY @ Webster Hall
    5/12 Philadelphia PA @ Trocadero Theatre
    5/13 Washington DC @ 9:30 Club
    5/15 Milwaukee WI @ Turner Hall
    5/17 Detroit MI @ St. Andrews Hall
    5/18 Pittsburgh PA @ Mr. Smalls

    7/28 The Appleseed Cast @ WH
    7/29 Howling/Ame @ Output
    7/30 Primus/Dinosaur Jr @ Pier 97
    7/30 Benji B/Martyn @ Output
    8/1 Tiga/Bob Moses/Gavin Russom @ PS1


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  19. #62269
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    22,448

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Well instead of talking about crappy the Postal Service I have realized since I have the Friday off before DEMF now I can see Boris on 24th...Super psych to see them play in a smaller venue than the El Rey.
    The capacity difference between the two venues is almost negligible, really - 700 for the Echoplex vs 780 for the El Rey. El Rey is really the better venue, but it should be a fantastic show anyway.
    last.fm
    7/31/15 - Melt Banana w/Torche @ Roxy // 8/22/15-8/23/15 - FYF Fest @ Exposition Park // 9/17/15 - Hum w/Mineral @ Regent //9/26/15 - Titus Andronicus @ Roxy
    10/20/15 - Blur @ Hollywood Bowl // 11/12/15 - Desaparacidos @ Teragram Ballroom // 11/21/15 - Blind Guardian @ City National Grove of Anaheim

  20. #62270
    Member TheClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Feliz
    Posts
    411

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    So AEG has officially made the switch to AXS ticketing for Staples Center, Nokia Theater, and Club Nokia. THe first onsale will be Beyonce. This ought be be a clusterfuck.

  21. #62271
    Member meyouseek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Leimert Park
    Posts
    1,360

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Holy shit, Brujeria are back!

    TOUR/CONCIERTOS 2013
    TOUR/CONCIERTOS AMERICA/MEXICO TOUR

    Februrary/Febrero 27, 2013 - House Of Blues Hollywood Hollywood CA, USA
    February/Febrero 28, 2013 - The Metro Operahouse Oakland CA, USA
    March/Marzo 1, 2013 - Club 910 Live Tempe AZ, USA
    March/Marzo 2, 2013 - White Rabbit San Antonio TX, USA
    March/Marzo 3, 2013 - Monterrey Tattoo Convention Monterrey, MX
    March/Marzo 8, 2013 - Zacatecas MX
    March/Marzo 9, 2013 - Monterrey MetalFest Monterrey, MX
    March/Marzo 10, 2013 - Centro De Espectaculos Modelo Obregon Sonora MX

  22. #62272

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClaw View Post
    So AEG has officially made the switch to AXS ticketing for Staples Center, Nokia Theater, and Club Nokia. The first onsale will be Beyonce. This ought be be a clusterfuck.
    Yeah. I noticed that when I was considering picking up some tickets for The Specials @ Club Nokia. We'll see how that goes.

  23. #62273
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    9,686

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    The capacity difference between the two venues is almost negligible, really - 700 for the Echoplex vs 780 for the El Rey. El Rey is really the better venue, but it should be a fantastic show anyway.
    Ah , I thought the Echoplex was smaller than 780.I am still excited to see Boris again.They put on such a great show.i remember Atsuo and Wata just being beasts on their instruments and Wata's double guitar.And i had a xanman moment last time and caught one Atsuo's drum stick .
    Last edited by getbetter; 02-04-2013 at 11:57 AM.
    Translation


    Swans @ Terminal West 03/28/15
    Drive like Jehu @ The Glass House 04/08/15
    Electric Wizard @ Slims 04/17/15
    Acid Mother Temple @ BOTM 04/18/15
    Faith No More @ the Warfield 04/20/15
    John Zorn @ UCLA 05/02/15
    Will Bulter @ Slims 05/26/15
    Neutral Milk Hotel @ Pappy & Harriets 05/30/15
    Mariah Carey @ Caesars palace 06/11/14


    Last.fm
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Fuck you.

  24. #62274
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Echoplex cap is 540. El Rey holds more than the "780".

    Axs thing instantly takes you a "waiting room". This is going to be dumb. They better not add The Fonda and the El Rey to Axs.

  25. #62275
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Jessie Ware



  26. #62276
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,624

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    METZ

    May 3 – Vancouver, BC – Biltmore Cabaret
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    GHOST, IDES OF GEMINI - 2013 TOUR DATES

    4/29 Vancouver BC @ Commodore Ballroom
    Today is a great day.

    Wait a second...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    METZ

    May 26 – Bristol, UK – The Fleece !
    May 27 – Leeds, UK – Brudenell Social Club !
    May 28 – Glasgow, UK – SWG3 !
    May 29 – Manchester, UK – Sound Control !
    May 30 – London, UK – Electric Ballroom !

    ! w/ Fucked up and Titus Andronicus
    Oh c'mon. Now this just isn't fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

  27. #62277
    Coachella Junkie Sushov23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,139

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I'd take the show with Ceremony I caught over Fucked Up. with Titus and Metz. One of the best nights of music I've ever had that was.

  28. #62278

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClaw View Post
    So AEG has officially made the switch to AXS ticketing for Staples Center, Nokia Theater, and Club Nokia. THe first onsale will be Beyonce. This ought be be a clusterfuck.
    Darn it! AXS is so much worse than ticketmaster.

    Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    December
    3 - alt-J - Pageant

  29. #62279
    Coachella Junkie HunterGather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,518

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Basement Jaxx must be up to new things. 3 (live) dates for now and new album sometime this year.
    They need to play the U.S. again...

    June 1-Big Beach Festival-Tokyo, Japan
    June 7-Rockness Festival-Inverness, UK
    August 10-Boardmasters Festival-Newquay, UK

  30. #62280
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    41,753

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    HOLY FUCK MORRISEYY JUST CANCELED THE POSTPONED SHOWSXXXZ!!!!!!!n argh!!!
    NEW SIG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •