Page 2061 of 2553 FirstFirst ... 20562057205820592060206120622063206420652066 ... LastLast
Results 61,801 to 61,830 of 76578

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #61801
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    20,544

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by moviebruin View Post
    Not sure the set can translate outdoors though. You kinda need complete darkness to pull this off.
    Tycho's Sasquatch set was at 3 pm and I thought it was fantastic. Then again, they do close off the sides of the tent so it's a bit darker.

    Levitation Festival - 5/8 - 5/10 - Carson Creek Ranch
    Courtney Barnett - 6/5 - The Mohawk
    The Avett Brothers - 6/27 - Whitewater Amphitheater
    Death Grips - 7/18 - The Mohawk
    Kraftwerk - 9/25 - Bass Concert Hall

  2. #61802
    Member moviebruin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,590

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Sound City Players
    Palladium Thurs 1/31
    Onsale Weds 1/16 at noon
    Concert Schedule
    Dips All Day Everyday.
    http://instagram.com/moviebruin

  3. #61803
    Coachella Junkie Sushov23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I hate to pull a spooks about a NYC(Brooklyn) show, but damn!

    The National
    June 5th
    Barclays Center.

    WTF? that is awesome.

  4. #61804
    Member sickveggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga
    Posts
    125

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    $160 for Nick Cave? good thing I have that $5 coupon for ticketmaster

  5. #61805
    Coachella Junkie Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,094

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Sushov23 View Post
    I hate to pull a spooks about a NYC(Brooklyn) show, but damn!

    The National
    June 5th
    Barclays Center.

    WTF? that is awesome.
    Good for them! They sold out 6 nights at Beacon Theatre last time so this is not surprising at all

    5/4 ZZZ's @ Silent Barn
    5/6 Acid Mothers Temple @ KF
    5/7 T. Williams @ Output
    5/8 Muse @ Webster Hall
    5/8 Daniel Avery @ Output
    5/9 Sven Vδth @ Space


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  6. #61806

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    The National are an amazing band and simply stunning live. Really excited that they'll have an album out this year too.

  7. #61807

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Tycho was great last night. Hearing it in a small club with great sound versus the FYF set he played which was still amazing was a real treat. New visuals were cool, and the new songs were even better. Talked to Scott after the show and we will have a new album from them this year! 2013 is starting off nicely for live shows!

  8. #61808

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    On a side note, I was talking to a guy after the show that works at the troub I think and apparently said Freddie Gibbs and madlib will be playing a show there!

  9. #61809

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Bill Orcutt/Chris Corsano duo - Feb 21 at The Lab in San Francisco, CA.

    Rangda (Chris Corsano, Sir Richard Bishop, and Ben Chasney)
    Feb 22 at Eagle Rock Center for the Arts in Los Angeles, CA. With Blues Control.
    Feb 23 at The Chapel in San Francisco, CA. With Blues Control.
    Feb 24 at TBA in Davis, CA.
    Feb 25 at The Shanty in Eureka, CA.
    Feb 26 at Star Theater in Portland, OR.
    Feb 27 at Barboza in Seattle, WA.
    Feb 28 at TBA
    Mar 1 at TBA

    Definitely recommend checking them out if you can. Corsano is amazing on the kit, and of course Sir Richard Bishop and Ben Chasney (of Six Organs of Admittance) are both great as well.

  10. #61810
    Coachella Junkie Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,094

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Bad Religion - 2013 Tour Dates (more TBA)
    3/8 Musink Tattoo & Music Festival
    3/13 House of Blues Houston, TX*
    3/16 The Ritz Ybor Tampa, FL*
    3/17 House of Blues Orlando, FL*
    3/19 Masquerade Atlanta, GA*
    3/24 The Electric Factory Philadelphia, PA*
    3/26 Terminal 5 New York, NY*
    3/28 House of Blues Boston, MA*
    3/29 State Theatre Portland, ME*
    3/30 Metropolis Montreal, QC
    3/31 Kool Haus Toronto, ON*
    4/2 Saint Andrews Hall Detroit, MI*
    4/4 Newport Music Hall Columbus, OH*
    4/5 Congress Theater Chicago, IL*
    4/8 Granada Lawrence, KS*
    4/10 Fillmore Auditorium Denver, CO*
    * - w/ Against Me!, Polar Bear Club

    5/4 ZZZ's @ Silent Barn
    5/6 Acid Mothers Temple @ KF
    5/7 T. Williams @ Output
    5/8 Muse @ Webster Hall
    5/8 Daniel Avery @ Output
    5/9 Sven Vδth @ Space


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  11. #61811
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,641

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I got to see the Chapel in SF when i was on my winter roadtrip. Great venue, can't wait to see a show there.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    5/6 Las Robertas @Acerogami - 5/8 Purity Ring @Fonda - 5/15 PsychoCA @Observatory - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent - 5/18 Tanlines @Echoplex - 5/22 Dickslap w/DJ Alison Swing @Precinct - 5/27 Neutral Milk Hotel @Warner Theater - 5/31 Courtney Barnett @Roxy

  12. #61812
    Member drummer333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    457

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Bad Religion - 2013 Tour Dates (more TBA)
    3/8 Musink Tattoo & Music Festival
    3/13 House of Blues Houston, TX*
    3/16 The Ritz Ybor Tampa, FL*
    3/17 House of Blues Orlando, FL*
    3/19 Masquerade Atlanta, GA*
    3/24 The Electric Factory Philadelphia, PA*
    3/26 Terminal 5 New York, NY*
    3/28 House of Blues Boston, MA*
    3/29 State Theatre Portland, ME*
    3/30 Metropolis Montreal, QC
    3/31 Kool Haus Toronto, ON*
    4/2 Saint Andrews Hall Detroit, MI*
    4/4 Newport Music Hall Columbus, OH*
    4/5 Congress Theater Chicago, IL*
    4/8 Granada Lawrence, KS*
    4/10 Fillmore Auditorium Denver, CO*
    * - w/ Against Me!, Polar Bear Club
    in case it gets lost in the rumors thread...4/18 Palladium Los Angeles, CA*

  13. #61813
    Coachella Junkie Sushov23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    is the Bad Religion show with Against Me! and Polar Bear Club? I'd be there if the tour was just Against Me! and Polar Bear Club.

  14. #61814
    Coachella Junkie paulb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Woods, WI
    Posts
    18,863

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    meaning?

    Fuck I hope I can hit 1 show... its been 3 years since Ive seen Bad Religion live.
    Upcoming Shows:
    U2: 6/28 @ United Center
    Lollapalooza: 8/1 @ Grant Park

  15. #61815
    Coachella Junkie Sushov23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    meaning?

    Fuck I hope I can hit 1 show... its been 3 years since Ive seen Bad Religion live.
    I only care to go if Against Me! and Polar Bear Club play. I'd essentially be going for those two, and check out Bad Religion for a bit. Against Me! are one of my favorites in that genre.

  16. #61816

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ANDREW BIRD LARGO SHOWS

    I'm going to post this here each day from now through Friday, since not all of you have been to the Largo before.

    Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis. Assignments start at 6. Doors open at 7.

    Show starts at 8. You will not be let in the venue at all after show time.

  17. #61817
    Member spiggums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,656

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurgasm View Post

    Hey guys DE is partnering in the LA debut of SLAM. They've been at it for over 25 years and never made it out. Hope to see you on the dance floor.

    Details
    This would be insanely awesome, were it not for the fact that Incognito is involved! *sigh*

  18. #61818
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    6,436

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by moviebruin View Post
    Sound City Players
    Palladium Thurs 1/31
    Onsale Weds 1/16 at noon
    I was thinking about this, but I'm not willing to drop 90 bucks. hopefully they play Coachella

  19. #61819
    old school theklein25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    3,117

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Cold War Kids 2013 dates

    01/30 – Park City, UT @ Snow Park Lodge
    02/15 – Pioneertown, CA @ Pappy & Harriet’s Pioneertown Palace
    02/16 – San Luis Obispo, CA @ SLO Brewing Company
    02/21 – Santa Ana, CA @ The Observatory
    02/22 – Visalia, CA @ Cellar Door
    02/23 – Santa Barbara, CA @ Soho Music Club
    03/08 – Phoenix, AZ @ Crescent Ballroom
    03/09 – El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls
    03/11 – Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald’s
    04/03 – Denver, CO @ Gothic Theatre
    04/04 – Omaha, NE @ Slowdown
    04/05 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
    04/06 – Chicago, IL @ Metro
    04/09 – Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
    04/10 – Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club
    04/11 – Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
    04/12 – Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer
    04/13 – New York, NY @ Webster Hall
    04/15 – Carrboro, NC @ Cat’s Cradle
    04/16 – Nashville, TN @ Cannery Ballroom
    04/17 – Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
    04/24 – Paris, FR @ Le Bataclan
    04/27 – Zurich, CH @ Plaza
    04/29 – Vienna, AT @ Flex
    04/30 – Berlin, DE @ C-Club
    05/01 – Amsterdam, NL @ Paradiso
    05/02 – Cologne, DE @ Gebaude 9
    05/04 – Brussels, BE @ Les Nuits Botanique
    05/06 – Copenhagen, DK @ Pumpehuset
    05/07 – Hamburg, DE @ Grunspan
    05/09 – Kent, UK @ The Forum
    05/10 – Manchester, UK @ HMV Manchester Ritz
    05/16 – Seattle, WA @ Neptune
    05/17 – Vancouver, BC @ Vogue Theatre
    05/18 – Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom
    05/23 – San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom
    05/24 – Los Angeles, CA @ Fonda Theatre
    05/25 – Solana Beach, CA @ Belly Up Tavern

  20. #61820
    Member Eddie S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ventura County
    Posts
    410

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Cold War Kids 2013 dates

    01/30 – Park City, UT @ Snow Park Lodge
    02/15 – Pioneertown, CA @ Pappy & Harriet’s Pioneertown Palace
    02/16 – San Luis Obispo, CA @ SLO Brewing Company
    02/21 – Santa Ana, CA @ The Observatory
    02/22 – Visalia, CA @ Cellar Door
    02/23 – Santa Barbara, CA @ Soho Music Club
    03/08 – Phoenix, AZ @ Crescent Ballroom
    03/09 – El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls
    03/11 – Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald’s
    04/03 – Denver, CO @ Gothic Theatre
    04/04 – Omaha, NE @ Slowdown
    04/05 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
    04/06 – Chicago, IL @ Metro
    04/09 – Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
    04/10 – Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club
    04/11 – Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
    04/12 – Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer
    04/13 – New York, NY @ Webster Hall
    04/15 – Carrboro, NC @ Cat’s Cradle
    04/16 – Nashville, TN @ Cannery Ballroom
    04/17 – Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
    04/24 – Paris, FR @ Le Bataclan
    04/27 – Zurich, CH @ Plaza
    04/29 – Vienna, AT @ Flex
    04/30 – Berlin, DE @ C-Club
    05/01 – Amsterdam, NL @ Paradiso
    05/02 – Cologne, DE @ Gebaude 9
    05/04 – Brussels, BE @ Les Nuits Botanique
    05/06 – Copenhagen, DK @ Pumpehuset
    05/07 – Hamburg, DE @ Grunspan
    05/09 – Kent, UK @ The Forum
    05/10 – Manchester, UK @ HMV Manchester Ritz
    05/16 – Seattle, WA @ Neptune
    05/17 – Vancouver, BC @ Vogue Theatre
    05/18 – Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom
    05/23 – San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom
    05/24 – Los Angeles, CA @ Fonda Theatre
    05/25 – Solana Beach, CA @ Belly Up Tavern
    They are playing SOHO, Sweet!

  21. #61821
    Member yeahfontaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Cold War Kids 2013 dates

    01/30 – Park City, UT @ Snow Park Lodge
    02/15 – Pioneertown, CA @ Pappy & Harriet’s Pioneertown Palace
    02/16 – San Luis Obispo, CA @ SLO Brewing Company
    02/21 – Santa Ana, CA @ The Observatory
    02/22 – Visalia, CA @ Cellar Door
    02/23 – Santa Barbara, CA @ Soho Music Club
    03/08 – Phoenix, AZ @ Crescent Ballroom
    03/09 – El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls
    03/11 – Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald’s
    04/03 – Denver, CO @ Gothic Theatre
    04/04 – Omaha, NE @ Slowdown
    04/05 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
    04/06 – Chicago, IL @ Metro
    04/09 – Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
    04/10 – Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club
    04/11 – Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
    04/12 – Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer
    04/13 – New York, NY @ Webster Hall
    04/15 – Carrboro, NC @ Cat’s Cradle
    04/16 – Nashville, TN @ Cannery Ballroom
    04/17 – Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
    04/24 – Paris, FR @ Le Bataclan
    04/27 – Zurich, CH @ Plaza
    04/29 – Vienna, AT @ Flex
    04/30 – Berlin, DE @ C-Club
    05/01 – Amsterdam, NL @ Paradiso
    05/02 – Cologne, DE @ Gebaude 9
    05/04 – Brussels, BE @ Les Nuits Botanique
    05/06 – Copenhagen, DK @ Pumpehuset
    05/07 – Hamburg, DE @ Grunspan
    05/09 – Kent, UK @ The Forum
    05/10 – Manchester, UK @ HMV Manchester Ritz
    05/16 – Seattle, WA @ Neptune
    05/17 – Vancouver, BC @ Vogue Theatre
    05/18 – Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom
    05/23 – San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom
    05/24 – Los Angeles, CA @ Fonda Theatre
    05/25 – Solana Beach, CA @ Belly Up Tavern

    YES!!! Seeing these guys at the Neptune will be incredible. A big step up from last year's dive bar experience, too. Are they moving up in the world? Then again, we saw them a few years ago headline the Commodore Ballroom, so maybe it's just been a rollercoaster for them venuesizewise.

  22. #61822
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,641

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Last year's shows at Columbia City Theater were small on purpose, hence the 3 night stands in each city.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    5/6 Las Robertas @Acerogami - 5/8 Purity Ring @Fonda - 5/15 PsychoCA @Observatory - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent - 5/18 Tanlines @Echoplex - 5/22 Dickslap w/DJ Alison Swing @Precinct - 5/27 Neutral Milk Hotel @Warner Theater - 5/31 Courtney Barnett @Roxy

  23. #61823
    old school JorgeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,641

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    CHVRCHES - 2013 North American Tour Dates
    Sun 03/10/13 The Independent San Francisco CA
    Tue 03/12/13 Echo Los Angeles CA
    3/13-3/17 SXSW
    Mon 03/18/13 Mercury Lounge New York NY
    Wed 03/20/13 The Mod Club Toronto ON

    I'll likely be at the Echo show, it's only at $10 ticket. Assuming they'll do It's a School Night on Monday also.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    5/6 Las Robertas @Acerogami - 5/8 Purity Ring @Fonda - 5/15 PsychoCA @Observatory - 5/16 Juan Maclean @Regent - 5/18 Tanlines @Echoplex - 5/22 Dickslap w/DJ Alison Swing @Precinct - 5/27 Neutral Milk Hotel @Warner Theater - 5/31 Courtney Barnett @Roxy

  24. #61824
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    22,249

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    Chuck is a touring monster! Only a 1 day break in almost 6 week, yikes.

    THE REVIVAL TOUR - 2013 TOUR DATES
    Apr-23 Los Angeles CA El Rey Theatre^^
    I was so excited to see this announcement the other day! he hasn't done this tour in the US for a couple years and I really can't recommend these shows enough, they are absolutely spectacular.
    last.fm
    5/15-17/15 - Psycho CA @ Observatory // 5/22/15 - Laura Jane Grace @ Hollywood Forever Cemetary // 5/27/15 - Neutral Milk Hotel @ Warner Grand Theater
    6/3/15 - Sufjan Stevens @ Dorothy Chandler // 7/15/15 - Shellac @ Regent // 7/31/15 - Melt Banana w/Torche @ Roxy

  25. #61825
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    9,435

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by moviebruin View Post
    Sound City Players
    Palladium Thurs 1/31
    Onsale Weds 1/16 at noon
    Dave Grohl can go fuck himself.
    Translation


    Swans @ Terminal West 03/28/15
    Drive like Jehu @ The Glass House 04/08/15
    Electric Wizard @ Slims 04/17/15
    Acid Mother Temple @ BOTM 04/18/15
    Faith No More @ the Warfield 04/20/15
    John Zorn @ UCLA 05/02/15
    Will Bulter @ Slims 05/26/15
    Neutral Milk Hotel @ Pappy & Harriets 05/30/15
    Mariah Carey @ Caesars palace 06/11/14


    Last.fm
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Fuck you.

  26. #61826
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,662

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Has anyone seen Parquet Courts live?

  27. #61827

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    I think the sound city players shows are kinda bs. I mean obviously it'd be hard to get Macca, but they couldn't get reznor or homme?

  28. #61828
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    29,209

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    Has anyone seen Parquet Courts live?
    Really doubt it. They've only been getting recognition in the past four months.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  29. #61829
    old school sonnyboy11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,103

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Sushov23 View Post
    140, 140, 140, fuck that!
    Yea, I love Nick and can't wait to see him again... but please. I dunno. Maybe... nah.

    Anyone else at Tycho tomorrow night?
    This Will Destroy You| A Place To Bury Strangers| His Name Is Alive| Barry Manilow| Coachella| U2

  30. #61830
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Doc Sportello's hood
    Posts
    20,253

    Default Re: Upcoming Shows

    2/28 - Amon Tobin (DJ set) - Fonda
    5/05 - Thee Oh Sees - The Smell
    5/08 - The Acid - El Rey (?)
    5/14 - Melody's Echo Chamber - Roxy (?)
    5/20 - Hiatus Kaiyote - Roxy (?)
    5/23 - Ceremony - Echoplex (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by igotmyxomatosis View Post
    Quit pretending like you don't fuck with Lorde
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •