I don't know why I bother to tune in, but this show continues to amaze me on how God awful it can be. It might be the worst thing I've seen on TV, I see some staff firings on those who produced this turd. Sooo soooo bad!
Here's a first hour re-cap (I can't stomach anymore)
1. Britney Spears, wow, just when you thought she couldn't sabatage herself anymore... she is exposed as being as stupid and fucking worthless as most of have always seen her as. Question, why does one even wear that stupid fucking headset mic when you don't fucking sing a note. It's not like she got out of breath dancing. It looked like a fucking rehersal. People should boycott the shit of anything with her name on it. In fact, punch her in the fucking mouth if you see her.
2. Fall Out Boy wins over White Stripes... uh huh. yeaaaaaah.
3. Justin Timberlake calling MTV out for not "playing" music vids anymore, nice.
4. The Foos actually sounded great, too bad the frantic editing and camera work ruined it. I think we got one minute of the overall performance.
5. The countless lame ass promos for SHIT shows on MTV (Hills, Neptune Harbour or whatever the fuck it's called, and the half dozen other not-really-reality reality shows they have on 24-7).
6. Chris Brown. Sure the kid can dance, but he did the MJ dance from 20 years ago, step for step no less. Another win for orginality! Again, me dance - so I must lip sync. Jesus I think every person featured on here has many "others" to thank for their current product they happen to be pimpin.
Anyone else wanna vent?